The Elite Are Using Actors For "Covid Deaths"

boris

Could somebody please tell me who exactly these "elite" are? Everybody always talks about them, but nobody apparently knows their true identity or names...

Rockefellers, Rothchilds, and other families. It's no secret. Just read about what they are saying themselves.

If anyone can contribute evidence of fake news deaths from the virus, I would appreciate. I know it’s happening on MMM, but I can not find any links where I can clearly proove this is occurring.

Could somebody please tell me who exactly these "elite" are? Everybody always talks about them, but nobody apparently knows their true identity or names...
Look up who the riches families are in the world and there-you-go. 20 families own 90% of the worlds wealth.

boris

Does not really prove anything. In other words, nobody really knows who these "elite" ghosts are...

Inform yourself about the Club of Rome, Trilateral Comission, and what the Rothchilds and Rockefellers have been doing for ages. There is plenty of proof. .....Or keep repeating yourself if it makes you feel better. Both good.

Ben.

Was this guy an actor too?

Could you stop that already?

Nowhere in this article is it available to see how the person actually died nor what treatments and diagnostics have been emplyoed.
All that is in that article are storys of that "uncle" how they argued with him over the vaxx, trying to guilt trip the readers into getting it.

The worst thing is, if these quotes realy come from the family, that they spin blame games at him/the unvaxxed instead of mourning and actually honouring the man and the time they had with him. "If he only was reasonable and got the shot". Awfull people ... it's all about getting the jab again without providing solid evidence for it instead of showing compassion and love they had for him.

What a disgusting article.

P

Peatness

This year alone I have come to believe that anything can be made to seem possible.

Sweet Meat

generally speaking the "elite" are those who own the land

prior to the 20th century this was the royals and the church

after the great war, telecommunication advances allowed for international business and the new titans of industry to become wealthier than many countries, purchasing land and resources outside of their native homes to further expand their wealth and taking active roles in funding proxy wars - the most famous of which would the american corporate sponsorship of nazi germany, prior to 1941

these families have vested interest in acquiring more assets and the greatest assets are land, water, gold (and btc) and human attention/marketing and they've spent decades buying media outlets and politicians in order to further expand their interests by controlling the mob and manipulating the law in their favour, conspiring via "secret" clubs that have been proven time and again to be not so secret

if you want a list of names, you could start with the membership list for the world economic forum, which was created a year after the fiat dollar was created, when the president of the united states was told to start paying people in paper, instead of gold

the british royal family are also fairly relevant, as the queen literally owns a quarter of the planet

P

Peatness

I might have to put a line through all the events of my lifetime and write 'start again', what's real?

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

I might have to put a line through all the events of my lifetime and write 'start again', what's real?

The first thing to know is that deception is their mother tongue, they thrive on lies and the distortion of truth. So everything said by the elite should never be trusted, ulterior motives should always be assumed.

boris

Was this guy an actor too?
„But he was left in intensive care after catching coronavirus, and told his consultant before he was ventilated that he wished he had been vaccinated.“

Mechanical ventilation is a last resort to save an acutely dying person. People who survive mechanical ventilation sometimes end up physically disabled for life because it is such an extreme procedure. If he can still talk and make stupid statements like that there was likely no need to be ventilated. Same story as the other guy you posted where they even said that the doctors tried to convince him to get ventilated for some time until he budged. Do you even read past the headline?

Apple

„But he was left in intensive care after catching coronavirus, and told his consultant before he was ventilated that he wished he had been vaccinated.“

Mechanical ventilation is a last resort to save an acutely dying person. People who survive mechanical ventilation sometimes end up physically disabled for life because it is such an extreme procedure. If he can still talk and make stupid statements like that there was likely no need to be ventilated. Same story as the other guy you posted where they even said that the doctors tried to convince him to get ventilated for some time until he budged. Do you even read past the headline?

But if a person is really in a bad state do oficial doctors have any other option but ventilator among approved treatments ?
Sometimes you don't have a choice and have to go to a doctor.
I had a bad flue 3 years ago before covid, at some point coughing became deep and unbearable, I couldn't breath....I went to a hospital and a doctor just gave me some anti-Peat substance like paracetamol and in a day or two I was up and about, miracle cure.
Or...I could start arguing that paracetamol is toxic for liver acording to Ray Peat and would die from some lung complications denying any treatment.
Do all people die if put on a ventilator? I guess you have to be in a real bad state if they give you ventilator...I don't know.

Last edited:

boris

I guess you have to be in a real bad state if they give you ventilator...I don't know.

Usually yes, but not anymore. Mechanical ventilation became part of the standard protocol for COVID patients, the reasoning was that they do it to prevent the virus from circulating in the air, many smart doctors raised alarm about that because they noticed patients dying from it (I recommend the articles from Reuters and Medscape I posted earlier in the thread.)

Doctors also got incentives for doing this horrific procedure, it's no wonder they are pressuring people to agree to it:

PT: it's on record that doctors who say that someone has coronavirus I believe they may receive 9,000 from Medicare and then if you put them on a ventilator I think what is it 30,000.

RP: no, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation the old payment for being admitted with lung infection was around 13,000 but if it's diagnosed as COVID that gets a 20% boost, so up to about 16,000 for diagnosing COVID lung disease. But the if you put them on a ventilator with ordinary lung disease that goes up to around 40,000 and 20% boost takes that up to 48,000. So they're making basically forty eight thousand dollars for putting someone on the ventilator until they die.

PT: forty eight thousand dollars received from the hospitals when they put somebody on a ventilator.

RP: receive from both Medicare and the extra bonus from the CARES Act, the "free money" Act.

Apple

Usually yes, but not anymore. Mechanical ventilation became part of the standard protocol for COVID patients, the reasoning was that they do it to prevent the virus from circulating in the air, many smart doctors raised alarm about that because they noticed patients dying from it (I recommend the articles from Reuters and Medscape I posted earlier in the thread.)

Doctors also got incentives for doing this horrific procedure, it's no wonder they are pressuring people to agree to it:

PT: it's on record that doctors who say that someone has coronavirus I believe they may receive 9,000 from Medicare and then if you put them on a ventilator I think what is it 30,000.

RP: no, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation the old payment for being admitted with lung infection was around 13,000 but if it's diagnosed as COVID that gets a 20% boost, so up to about 16,000 for diagnosing COVID lung disease. But the if you put them on a ventilator with ordinary lung disease that goes up to around 40,000 and 20% boost takes that up to 48,000. So they're making basically forty eight thousand dollars for putting someone on the ventilator until they die.

PT: forty eight thousand dollars received from the hospitals when they put somebody on a ventilator.

RP: receive from both Medicare and the extra bonus from the CARES Act, the "free money" Act.
I guess you are referring to US (England and some other first world countries) when bringing those figures.
I doubt in any other county doctors have same incentive if any. And I don't think in other countries doctors are less professional despite much lower salaries. Surely those manufacturers are happy to push hospitals/governments to buy their ventilators but their efficacy would be questioned in many countries already but I don't see that's happening. Some percent of people on a ventilator die anyway but not everyone.
I don't defend ventilators in any way and hope I won't have to be put on it.
But when you really feel bad, with fever , pain... and your brain just seeking any relief and you don't want to be a burden for your relatives which feel responsible for you, and doctors conving you that the ventilator is the best and only option if you want to live, any person would give up and agree.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals