The Elite Are Using Actors For "Covid Deaths"

Green Dot

1627329792514.jpg
1627345185137.png
1627423224356.jpg

boris

What about this one 3 days ago, also actor?

Murdered by intubation, as always.

"Please pray y'all, they really want to intubate me and put me on a ventilator," he said.

In his final tweet on Wednesday, Mr Harmon said he had decided to go under intubation.
"Don't know when I'll wake up, please pray," he wrote.

Intubation is a last resort measure to save someone who is acutely dying. Clearly this was not the case here. All reports are the same, the person is sick, but stable, and then dies after they get put on fentanyl, rammed a tube down their throat and get their lungs blown out with pure oxygen. What a surprise.

Last edited:

gaze

Murdered by intubation, as always.

"Please pray y'all, they really want to intubate me and put me on a ventilator," he said.

In his final tweet on Wednesday, Mr Harmon said he had decided to go under intubation.
"Don't know when I'll wake up, please pray," he wrote.
intubation isn't the ONLY thing that kills people. most of america has low vitamin D, high pufa diet, and high stress. those are all a recipe for death combined with intubation just makes it worse. Viruses can kill people in a weak state so it's important to get people to improve their immune system rather than just brush off the entire thing as a myth and continuing to eat at fast food joints

boris

intubation isn't the ONLY thing that kills people. most of america has low vitamin D, high pufa diet, and high stress. those are all a recipe for death combined with intubation just makes it worse. Viruses can kill people in a weak state so it's important to get people to improve their immune system rather than just brush off the entire thing as a myth and continuing to eat at fast food joints

All reports of COVID deaths that I have read so far mentionend that the person got intubated. Often they even say the person was completely stable before being intubated.

Is Protocol-Driven COVID-19 Ventilation Doing More Harm Than Good?
Ventilation is part of the standard protocol. Dr. Luciano Gattinoni noticed that in one hospital they have 0% mortality rate and a nearby hospital has 60% mortality rate. The hospital with 60% deaths follows the standard ventilation protocoll, the hospital with 0% deaths does not.

gaze

All reports of COVID deaths that I have read so far mentionend that the person got intubated. Often they even say the person was completely stable before being intubated.

Is Protocol-Driven COVID-19 Ventilation Doing More Harm Than Good?
Ventilation is part of the standard protocol. Dr. Luciano Gattinoni noticed that in one hospital they have 0% mortality rate and a nearby hospital has 60% mortality rate. The hospital with 60% deaths follows the standard ventilation protocoll, the hospital with 0% deaths does not.
every single year, hundreds of thousands of people die from pneumonia, bacterial overgrowth, endotoxin, cytokines storms. you think every single one of these deaths are ventilators? virus cause bowel inflammation, which leads to endotoxin and sometimes pneumonia or other lung infections, that can kill people.

lot of covid deaths may be from intubation, but they put people on intubation because the person often cannot breathe and his lungs are all messed up. obviously other treatments are better, such as steroids in extreme cases, but the fact is that person got in a vulnerable state.

it's better to recognize these viruses exist every year, and to get people to improve their health, work towards improving the food quality, getting vitamin D up, lowering the use of vegetable oils in restaurants.

using the message that it's all a hoax gives people the impression that they can all of a sudden be overconfident and continue eating chicken nuggets and fries, but a ton of people in the US are in weakened states so instead of ignoring the threat and continuing on as they normally do they should find a way to improve their health because viruses can cause harm

Last edited:

boris

every single year, hundreds of thousands of people die from pneumonia, bacterial overgrowth, endotoxin, cytokines storms. you think every single one of these deaths are ventilators? virus cause bowel inflammation, which leads to endotoxin and sometimes pneumonia or other lung infections, that can kill people.

I am referring to COVID deaths. An elderely person that is already very sick can die from a flu or coronavirus infection alone. But I don't believe a young person will, even on the worst diet. I know of several COVID deaths and cases from friends and relatives. All of them who died were ventilated. A very old lady over 90 did not get caught up in the panic and just treated it like a regular flu: relax and eat a soup. She's fine.

I have not read about a single case of a young person dying that wasn't ventilated.

using the message that it's all a hoax gives people the impression that they can all of a sudden be overconfident and continue eating chicken nuggets and fries, but a ton of people in the US are in weakened states so instead of ignoring the threat and continuing on as they normally do they should find a way to improve their health because viruses can cause harm

Of course I agree that all this contributes, but I think those are different enough issues to be treated seperately. You can eat chicken nuggets and pork chops and live a long time, and there is much time to educate people on how to improve their lives, but there is not much time if doctors are pressuring people to get intubated because they want to get an easy payday or following protocols. It's important to recognize that wrong treatment gives the majority of COVID cases the final blow.

Summer

We live in a mad world. They’ve used crisis actors for so many staged events. There are clips of the same exact people giving interviews on “news” outlets using multiple names. The public is too brainwashed to care.

CrackLord

We live in a mad world. They’ve used crisis actors for so many staged events. There are clips of the same exact people giving interviews on “news” outlets using multiple names. The public is too brainwashed to care.
Can you link one of these?

CrackLord

I wish I could. YouTube seems to have taken down all of the gems.
Thanks for checking, I tried to find it as well. Not denying the plausibility of this concept, I just want to have some clear footage to reference.

Reality is these days you can’t trust search results anymore as they are so filtered.

The funny thing is that sometimes the videos may still exist you just can’t find them by searching anymore.

Peatful

I wish I could. YouTube seems to have taken down all of the gems.
Go to YouTube

look up the movie documentary called

“JFK to 911: A Rich Mans World”
Or something like that

it shows 911 actors and the like

Ben.

What about this one 3 days ago, also actor?

The article shows or is trying to get the idea into your head that you should take this serious and you need vaxxines (inducing fear and scare people)

Before actively believing the article one would need to verify if he's realy dead and then we would actually need to check if he realy died of covid
And contrary to popular believe, having found RNA trough a RT-PCR Test is NOT PROOF of his death being caused by covid. People need to stop gobbling up this unfounded, deep seated "know it all" attitude of knowing whats going on inside a person when they realy do not have an idea. The readiness to declare something as covid induced/related is far to high ... and people laugh if you tell them that the Media is far to powerful ... they did this ... sickness existed before this whole shitshow started ... its not all covid ...

Realy getting tired of this.

Missenger

It's seems pretty clear cut one that one hospital is murdering patients vs another, isn't it enough of a big problem that hospitals and caretaker homes are murdering people?

hierundjetzt

Could somebody please tell me who exactly these "elite" are? Everybody always talks about them, but nobody apparently knows their true identity or names...

P

Peatness

Could somebody please tell me who exactly these "elite" are? Everybody always talks about them, but nobody apparently knows their true identity or names...
Watch the documentary above, it’s a good start.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals