The Elephant in the Room

Dapose

Forum Supporter
So if you take Aspirin and prevent the PGe2 enzyme from metabolizing pufa what happens to the unmatabolized unsaturated fat? It sits around and gets oxidized? I get that limiting Pufa intake is the idea. And that Aspirin prevents the fibrotic producing material but what’s next for the Pufa that is without out doubt in your body and in your diet.
Should you skip the aspirin, produce the toxic enzyme that breaks down the toxic fat and then deal with those problems?
Thanks for the thoughts. I love my aspirin I just want to understand this fat metabolizing better. Maybe I missed it in the article.

David PS

As a general rule, I prefer to wait until Georgi post his articles on the forum before I comment on the science. He has his own timetable for reposting his articles on the forum.
Respect
:headphone:

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Excellent article! Besides avoiding pufa and taking niacinamide, I've started taking a baby aspirin with every meal. Let's see what happens.

I hope Georgi (Haidut) will remember us when he's rich and famous. Nothing's gonna keep this good man down! Onward and upward!

Thanks. For the record, everything I post on the blog is also posted on the forum. Here is the thread.

OP
S.Holmes

S.Holmes

Thanks. For the record, everything I post on the blog is also posted on the forum. Here is the thread.
Awesome! This forum is enormous. Still trying to figure out how to navigate.

OP
S.Holmes

S.Holmes

So if you take Aspirin and prevent the PGe2 enzyme from metabolizing pufa what happens to the unmatabolized unsaturated fat? It sits around and gets oxidized? I get that limiting Pufa intake is the idea. And that Aspirin prevents the fibrotic producing material but what’s next for the Pufa that is without out doubt in your body and in your diet.
Should you skip the aspirin, produce the toxic enzyme that breaks down the toxic fat and then deal with those problems?
Thanks for the thoughts. I love my aspirin I just want to understand this fat metabolizing better. Maybe I missed it in the article.
One sign you are eliminating pufa (and not recycling it) is foamy urine. Who knew? Georgi discussed this in an interview I watched a couple of days ago. Also, have you seen this discussion?

PUFA Detox And Long Term Well Being​

Spartan300

Are all prostaglandin bad? I'm currently using prostaglandin eye drops for high intake ocular pressures.

Timing of use roughly correlates to onset of deterioration of health...

Dapose

Forum Supporter
One sign you are eliminating pufa (and not recycling it) is foamy urine. Who knew? Georgi discussed this in an interview I watched a couple of days ago. Also, have you seen this discussion?

PUFA Detox And Long Term Well Being​

Hey that is interesting! I take an aspirin most nights before bed and my morning pee, piss, wiz, leak, is always foamy! Thanks S!