The effect of vitamin B1 on heavy menstrual bleeding

teds

Forum Supporter
Since the vax (likely) has caused some issues here for me- I'm upping my Thaimine dose. I've been on a higher dose for about a month now. Seems to be having a but of an effect. Any other thoughts on B vitamins and menorrhagia?

Sorry if this has been posted previously- I did a search and couldn't find it...

Attachments

• bdavighi-16-jafari-7865.pdf
    538.4 KB · Views: 19

mostlylurking

Since the vax (likely) has caused some issues here for me- I'm upping my Thaimine dose. I've been on a higher dose for about a month now. Seems to be having a but of an effect. Any other thoughts on B vitamins and menorrhagia?

Sorry if this has been posted previously- I did a search and couldn't find it...
Well, the liver needs b1 to be able to detox estrogen out of the body so thiamine would help with estrogen dominance by improving liver function. Lots of pharmaceuticals, including vaccines, block thiamine, resulting in POTS.

I found this:

also there's this:
and this one:

P

Peatness

Riboflavin B2 is also need to detox estrogen - As the Bs work in tandem a good b complex might also work

OP
teds

teds

Forum Supporter
Well, the liver needs b1 to be able to detox estrogen out of the body so thiamine would help with estrogen dominance by improving liver function. Lots of pharmaceuticals, including vaccines, block thiamine, resulting in POTS.

I found this:

also there's this:
and this one:
Thanks for posting those. I had been aware from a while ago about birth control and b vits but hadn’t considered other meds etc. thanks for sharing.