The Earth Is Flat, Intellectuals Weep

But there is a problem with that though, how come things lighter than air want to move up?
You are over complecating it .. gravity isn't real..
yeah well, you could maybe just say it is not real. but try to explain it why not.
But indeed, it is an imaginary force, mistaken for a force, but is only an effect of some other underlying principle.

Jing

But there is a problem with that though, how come things lighter than air want to move up?

yeah well, you could maybe just say it is not real. but try to explain it why not.
But indeed, it is an imaginary force, mistaken for a force, but is only an effect of some other underlying principle.
The objects lighter than air go up because the air pushes it up .. the light object can't hold the air down ... Think about water to understand it easier .. if you get an object that is lighter than water hold it at the bottom of a tank of water now let go the water will push the object upwards ... Same thing happens with air ..

The objects lighter than air go up because the air pushes it up .. the light object can't hold the air down ... Think about water to understand it easier .. if you get an object that is lighter than water hold it at the bottom of a tank of water now let go the water will push the object upwards ... Same thing happens with air ..
oh yeah, of course. An object that has a different density will get displaced by the surrounding objects, which results in a relative reordering according to buoyancy or upthrust.

@Jing So then, do you agree that the fallacy of the heliocentric model is the force of Gravity? So the Earth might as well not move, but the sun moves around us? Say Bye Bye Sunworshipper cults.

That's a relieve. Previously, I always found it a weird sensation to look up the sky and imagine the earth moving fast while, made me really dizzy and unstable on my feet and had to look back down. Not anymore. To me this is a confirmation we are indeed stationary.

Then you're gonna have a rough time working at NASA :D

But in terms of this topic - flat earth is entirely a psyop. It has way too much funding and support to be just a bunch of enthusiastic curious people who have gotten together. Their internet forums are devoid of evidence based discussion and replies to all great proofs against them. Take for example a flight between two northern hemisphere airports versus an equivalent stretch in the southern hemisphere. The flat earthers have no way to reconcile that their model predicts the southern hemisphere flight to take *way* longer than the northern hemisphere flight. They typically just steam roll with confidence in their view.
Now, I hope you can see why the Flat earth is a psyop...
It introduces a wrong model of a stationary earth (monopole) to make people also discredit the geocentric stationary earth model to coverup the lie about the force of gravity being needed to make the Earth spin.

Ideonaut

And yes earth does not move
yes, and . . .
upload_2018-9-18_15-19-42.jpeg

Waynish

Regret subscribing to this thread... Weeping indeed! Just a bunch of people pushing their own half-baked ideas and ignoring all instances of evidence to the contrary. You all don't even seem enthusiastic about your own ideas. If the earth really were flat, then you should be a lot more interested in knowing how to prove it. The burden of proof is on you!

I really enjoyed my journey of researching flat earth, square earth, concave earth. I do not regret it, it was awesome and have learned some nice new perspective on things, but I cannot recommend it. It is psychologically stressing, dangerous for your sanity and possible leaving you paranoid or delusional and an outcast of society.

Jing

I really enjoyed my journey of researching flat earth, square earth, concave earth. I do not regret it, it was awesome and have learned some nice new perspective on things, but I cannot recommend it. It is psychologically stressing, dangerous for your sanity and possible leaving you paranoid or delusional and an outcast of society.
That's what the truth does .. you think many people know PUFA are bad for you ? Nope nearly everyone thinks they are good for you and you are the weird one for not eating them ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals