OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Lovely, will do so, thanks! So , how does the Pyrucet´s relation to the Mitochondria and ETC affect cognition? Energy? Would it, over time, help me sustain complex cognitive tasks for longer, or simply, be capable of reading a book for longer before getting cognitively tired?
Since the brain's primary fuel is glucose, optimizing its oxidation will help boost brain capacities. For me, it had a good nootropic effect. It definitely helps with focus and being able to stay focused for longer.

Diogo

Since the brain's primary fuel is glucose, optimizing its oxidation will help boost brain capacities. For me, it had a good nootropic effect. It definitely helps with focus and being able to stay focused for longer.
Had? Has to be cycled? Or you simply choose to discontinue it´s use? Sorry if it seems I´m intruding.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Had? Has to be cycled? Or you simply choose to discontinue it´s use? Sorry if it seems I´m intruding.
No not intruding at all. :) I just ran out and didn't buy it again. It's not like I felt I needed it or anything, so it wasn't a high priority.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom