The Disgusting Lack of 'Bottom' Hygiene in the West

Sam321

I am really disgusted by the fact that majority of people in the west wipe their asses after toilet. Not even speaking about that fact that huge amount of forests are being cut to produce the toilet paper. I live presently in Thailand where bidet is the norm. It is hygienic, economical and natural. Sometimes I have to 'go' at the airport, and I feel so annoyed that I need to use the toilet paper. No matter how much you use it, you are still contaminated by your own ***t. What is wrong with the western culture in this respect? And just to add, the modern toilets are very unhealthy. Many people healed their gut by using the flat toilet as it is used in India. By squatting, you push your colon so it can perform its right action.
I agree. **** wipers is Paul Bunyan like savagery.

Bidets are $50.

Perry Staltic

Pro Tip:
If you have one of those bidens that sits inside the bowl and shoots a jet of water at your bunghole, if you aim it just right and relax your sphincter you can give yourself a mini enema. You might think you got everything the first time, but that will flush out any lurkers you didn't know were there. It's cool to feel your colon filling up with water and then pee like a woman.:cool:

Jib

Check out the Lillipad squat platform made in New Zealand.

Been using a squat platform for over 12 years, been using a bidet for 2.

Fully agree.

yerrag

Pro Tip:
If you have one of those bidens that sits inside the bowl and shoots a jet of water at your bunghole, if you aim it just right and relax your sphincter you can give yourself a mini enema. You might think you got everything the first time, but that will flush out any lurkers you didn't know were there. It's cool to feel your colon filling up with water and then pee like a woman.:cool:
I got one. It truly is a nice add to the standard toilet bowl, and easy to install.

I had a bidet installed before. Bought one, had to buy another, and another. They leak a lot. Maybe I bought a cheapo one, but even when I bought an expensive one, the leak keeps coming back. As it this were my only nit, no. It's hard to position the bidet into where it shoots accurately and with just enough water into the bunghole. It is messy. I ended up using the bidet as a spray to clean the area around the toilet bowl.

I always wondered how people managed. And I got the old non-watering saving toilet bowl to boot. How anyone could manage in the smaller water-saving toilet bowls is another mystery.

p.s. I'm glad I didn't have those water saving water closets. Damn useless crap.

dlind70

Are you kidding me who wipes their butt anyway I just squat and let her rip. No need to wipe whatsoever

dlind70

Are you kidding me who wipes their butt anyway I just squat and let her rip. No need to wipe whatsoever
By the way I'm kidding I noticed there's this obsession with cleanliness in most of the countries including America. It is a necessary evil. But I noticed when you have better digestion and pooping you won't worry about it too much because you're just going to be wiping one time

CaptJim

I bought and installed the gun bidet during the Great TP famine of 2020.
Never used it. Water way way too cold and I was not interested in trying Wyn Hoff hygiene.
Now, if i could warm the water up a bit it may be useable.

Perry Staltic

I bought and installed the gun bidet during the Great TP famine of 2020.
Never used it. Water way way too cold and I was not interested in trying Wyn Hoff hygiene.
Now, if i could warm the water up a bit it may be useable.

You get used to it and don't even notice, but you can get bidens that heat the water.

K

Kayaker

bidet-2020-cover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom