The Disappearing Male (documentary on estrogen+chemicals+environment)

mas

Excellent video- thanks to you!

I recall Ray mentioning the need to take account of the “total physiological and ecological” picture to understand the organism’s place in the world.

BSE - mad cow - scrapie, etc.: Stimulated amyloid degeneration and the toxic fats

…the national research priorities of the U.S. were redirected toward genetic explanations for all major diseases, with for example the “war on cancer” centering on the concepts of the “oncogene” and the cancer virus. Since the “slow virus” of cancer, or the viral oncogene, requires activation by something in the environment, its function is to distract the public’s attention from those environmental causes of disease, viz., radiation and chemical pollution.

BSE - mad cow - scrapie, etc.: Stimulated amyloid degeneration and the toxic fats

Estrogenic pollution kills birds, panthers, alligators, old men, young women, fish, seals, babies, and ecosystems…
weak estrogens in the environment may become hundreds of times more estrogenic by synergistic interactions (J. A. McLachlan, et al., Science, June 7, 1996)…

Ironic that the newborns in the hospital are exposed to even more toxic chemicals…

Toxic products arrive on the market without proper testing to assure safety. So where are the so called health regulatory agencies that are supposed to protect the public? They are promoting and protecting the corporate interests by the chemical lobby claiming that “science” can find no evidence of harm.

Being chemically sensitive myself, I have eliminated lots of products and use a very few selected less toxic products.

42 common toxic chemicals and their effects
http://www.mcsbeaconofhope.com/42_commo ... and_th.htm