The customs took my package

Brandin

Bought kuinone, androsterone, pansterone, cypro, magnoil, oxidal from Idealabs and the package is stuck in customs and they wont say anything. I dont think I will recieve any of the product I bought...

From what I had heard people from Sweden usually recieve the items. Am I unlcuky or what is happening?

TheCedar1

Bought kuinone, androsterone, pansterone, cypro, magnoil, oxidal from Idealabs and the package is stuck in customs and they wont say anything. I dont think I will recieve any of the product I bought...

From what I had heard people from Sweden usually recieve the items. Am I unlcuky or what is happening?
I've heard that Sweden is the strictest when it comes to AIs and hormones in general, I think when you ordered pansterone (pregnanolone and DHEA) and androsterone (a powerful AI), It might have caused suspicions with your customs in Sweden and so they might have decided to test all of them. Did you receive any mail from your customs? They should at least alert you that they're seizing your package

Maxen93

Unlucky or you’re on some kind of list like you said in your other thread. I have ordered all of those and more from ideallabs multiple time without any problems.

A.R

Did you have any luck with the package?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals