The credibility of this forum is being's undermined by conspiracy theories

Those who have read Dr. Peat's work (available for free at raypeat.com) should have little problem differentiating between his opinion and another's erroneous interpretation of his work.

Unless you can cite a statement or finger an individual, your repetition of this issue is needlessly sowing division.

The "perceive, think, act" motto attracts seekers of truth, and that is why most of us are here. We (the majority) were sick of the dogma we left, and we are not interested in constructing new dogma.

I gave you the content look it up yourself. And with that I am not going to respond to this thread anymore. I got as LOT out of it though so thank you! :)

Dr. B

Where did he say that? The only time I've ever even heard him talk about the ray peat forum is when he was asked if he ever checked it out and he said no. He seemed to not care at all.
i doubt Peat would hate the forum itself, or say everyone on the forum is bad considering haidut and i think danny roddy and others he interviews with are here. but there are definitely, people both on here or on twitter or reddit who may say something is Peaty or peat approved when it isnt even close. like someone on here posted that you dont need to worry too much about PUFA because even Peat eats fried chicken every week. it looks like it was totally made up, anyone can say anything and ascribe it to Peat on the internet, on any forum. Peat's said multiple times to not take advice over the internet
When I tell somebody I am gonna have some avocado or tuna, i always disclose that it isn't something Ray Peat would promote. I would appreciate when people tell someone to take a particular amount of, say vitamin C, they would follow it up with Ray Peat doent recommend supplimenting vitamin C and that he thinks suppliments can cause more problems. Then people can do whatever they want with their health, I don't care past that. Trust me I am not trying to save from themselves.

im unclear what Ray would say about avocado oil since he seems to like olive oil a lot and the amount of PUFA in both, per tablespoon seems similar. maybe its just olive oil has other antioxidants thats why hes okay with the small amount of pufa in it.

I agree that at the very top levels of our government, we don't know what their intentions are. Why are they so anti-saturated fat when the anti-mitochondrial effects of PUFA are clearly known (my guess is that the reason is economic - people raised on saturated fat grow slowly and require tremendous amounts of fuel, whereas people raised on PUFA grow quickly and cheaply, are reasonably functional during their working years, and then once they hit middle age/retirement become dependent on big pharma).

But I was just trying to say that I doubt that the majority of average doctors, researchers, even university board members who advice against sugar are part of a conspiracy. I think for a population that is saturated with PUFA, sugar might genuinely be harmful, and they might just be honestly reporting the evidence they find.

why is sugar harmful with pufa? it turns to fat? would vitamin E negate that effect

Peat actually talks about nutrition and physiology because he thinks its the easiest bridge to open up the mind to other matters.
A stepping stone.

This is verifiable somewhere (Roddy or Peat himself; older, nothing current like Timpone)
Or maybe someone else can wordsmith it more accurately.

what do you mean nothing current like timpone?

Buggar off then. Go and make your own site.

please DM me mate im waiting for your input/experience with the beta alanine

lampofred

why is sugar harmful with pufa? it turns to fat? would vitamin E negate that effect

After reading this thread, I don't want to state personal opinions as far as I can, so I'm not suggesting that anyone should eat less sugar... This might be totally wrong because honestly it's all so complicated... (For example maybe sugar might have this effect in the short-term but the long-term effect is totally different?)

Anyway a fundamental property of PUFA is that it worsens water-salt balance, increasing water retention/swelling. I think sugar can also worsen water-salt balance, so if you have a lot of PUFA in your body, the combo of PUFA and sugar can increase swelling, & the water-logging can dilute stomach acid, leading to sluggish digestion and the growth of endotoxin. But if you have good thyroid function because of PUFA depletion, then you will be producing enough CO2 and retaining salt well enough that you will easily adapt to the sugar, and benefit from it, instead of becoming swollen.

So it's not the sugar per se, it's the water-logging that sugar can cause, so if you increase your salt intake a lot, sugar might be ok even with high PUFA intake.

I think it's similar to how vitamin D is pro-metabolic if calcium is high and phosphate is low but anti-metabolic (turning into the activated form which increases prolactin) when phosphate is high and calcium is low. Sugar being parallel to vitamin D, saturated fat to calcium, PUFA to phosphate.

But this isn't really applicable to RP followers, since no one here eats sugar while continuing to eat PUFA.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Honestly I don't read the email depository because I don't trust it. And some of it is contextual and doesn't make any sense. He has recommended supplements, vitamin D in particular but he has also said topical vitamin E was good. He has said niacinamide at 40 mg at a time was safe. The internet has been extremely useful for me as a parent so the comments about how idiotic the internet is sounds really bitter.

Honestly I don't read the email depository because I don't trust it. And some of it is contextual and doesn't make any sense. He has recommended supplements, vitamin D in particular but he has also said topical vitamin E was good. He has said niacinamide at 40 mg at a time was safe. The internet has been extremely useful for me as a parent so the comments about how idiotic the internet is sounds really bitter.

Not that it means much, but I appreciate your perspective. When I joined the forum your texts annoyed me, but then you disappeared and, when I noticed-- which took quite some time-- I almost felt it was a shame. Now, considering how little time I've been able to spend on this forum in the past, it's possible you never left while in fact I did (for degree, career, family, etc), but, regardless, here's a cordial Hi/welcome bacc/I agree message.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I enjoyed your recognition of how you've come [back?] to God (I forget which thread{s}). Perhaps I'm on a similar path but certainly not exactly there yet. Still sifting through the Menicious Moldbug files, lol, among others..

michael94

Attachments

• Miller.jpg
    Miller.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Inaut

This is the ray peat forum; not the church or cult of ray peat. “Perceive, think(yourself), act” is the motto. People can incorporate Peat’s principles but don’t need to hold it as gospel @Rinse & rePeat

InChristAlone

Not that it means much, but I appreciate your perspective. When I joined the forum your texts annoyed me, but then you disappeared and, when I noticed-- which took quite some time-- I almost felt it was a shame. Now, considering how little time I've been able to spend on this forum in the past, it's possible you never left while in fact I did (for degree, career, family, etc), but, regardless, here's a cordial Hi/welcome bacc/I agree message.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I enjoyed your recognition of how you've come [back?] to God (I forget which thread{s}). Perhaps I'm on a similar path but certainly not exactly there yet. Still sifting through the Menicious Moldbug files, lol, among others..
Thanks! And a cordial hello to you as well. I have changed a lot over the years. I never left the forum but my interest in engaging has been up and down. I left Facebook and Instagram a few months ago so I have way way more free time now haha.

Finding God has been about finding myself as he is within me and gives me the strength to keep going.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don’t think you are the bad guy but at the same time I don’t think it’s going to help anything to keep bringing it up. It’s basically gossip and pretty sad. The worst part is someone apparently told Peat something and we have no idea if it was true and if they had good intentions or not.

Not the first time this is happening either. A few hypometabolic individuals have been emailing Peat since circa 2015 and keep deliberately misrepresenting what has been said here and often twist Peat's responses as well. When Peat responds in a (initially) cautious and balanced manner they literally take specific words out of his sentences and string together a new sentence that he actually never said, and present it as his own. That long list of back and forth that was posted above between Peat and somebody else, is almost entirely the work of a single person. Just reading Peat's responses, it is quite obvious that whoever asked him those questions was basically taunting him, mostly with gossip/rumors. The question in regards to DHT is especially telling. I am not aware of any post on this forum where anybody has said Peat has been taking DHT regularly and loved its results. So, to frame the question to him in such a fashion is a clear attempt to manipulate him or at least rile him up. I mean, if a person really wants just answers and not to stir pointless trouble, even if they find something on the forum erroneously ascribed to him, the question sent to Peat should probably be "Hey Dr. Peat, what do you think about DHT? There is some information online that suggests it may be safer than testosterone, and I wanted to hear your take on whether it may be beneficial to supplement with it or if pregnenolone/progesterone/DHEA are sufficient." Certainly not, "Hey Dr. Peat, people on a forum are saying you've been loading up on DHT and you really liked the results!"
Oh well, I guess having such subversive/immature elements in a community of 11K+ individuals is unavoidable...

InChristAlone

Not the first time this is happening either. A few hypometabolic individuals have been emailing Peat since circa 2015 and keep deliberately misrepresenting what has been said here and often twist Peat's responses as well. When Peat responds in a (initially) cautious and balanced manner they literally take specific words out of his sentences and string together a new sentence that he actually never said, and present it as his own. That long list of back and forth that was posted above between Peat and somebody else, is almost entirely the work of a single person. Just reading Peat's responses, it is quite obvious that whoever asked him those questions was basically taunting him, mostly with gossip/rumors. The question in regards to DHT is especially telling. I am not aware of any post on this forum where anybody has said Peat has been taking DHT regularly and loved its results. So, to frame the question to him in such a fashion is a clear attempt to manipulate him or at least rile him up. I mean, if a person really wants just answers and not to stir pointless trouble, even if they find something on the forum erroneously ascribed to him, the question sent to Peat should probably be "Hey Dr. Peat, what do you think about DHT? There is some information online that suggests it may be safer than testosterone, and I wanted to hear your take on whether it may be beneficial to supplement with it or if pregnenolone/progesterone/DHEA are sufficient." Certainly not, "Hey Dr. Peat, people on a forum are saying you've been loading up on DHT and you really liked the results!"
Oh well, I guess having such subversive/immature elements in a community of 11K+ individuals is unavoidable...
Since you have actually talked to him many times it's nice to see you weigh in on this argument. I agree that people are twisting his words, some of those answers don't sound like him at ALL.

LUH 3417

Here is everything posted by that person. It was all posted in it's own thread too. I don't make up stuff.

"I had a friend who got an expensive “altitude tent”; it smelled so bad she couldn’t use it. I recently heard of a 15 year old boy who was using a creatine supplement, died of heart arrest. Bone meal was a popular supplement, until a published analysis showed very high lead content. Wire nets can provide EMF shielding if they are grounded."

"If someone had leprosy, scrofula, syphilis or unexplained granulomas and couldn’t get appropriate things such as penicillin, then a short trial of iodine wouldn’t be crazy. Medical use can’t be extrapolated to chronic large doses as a nutritional supplement. Have you seen the many studies of the hamful effects on the thyroid of regular iodide supplementation?"

"Used occasionally as a topical antiseptic, tincture of iodine is safe. Historically iodide has been used to treat a breast infection. That’s very different from the cult of daily use of large amounts of iodide, started by Guy Abraham." (he attached like 70 studies along with this comment)

The founder of the current iodine cult, Guy Abraham, was promoting iodine along with their radiation devices to protect against electromagnetic pollution. I couldn’t decide whether he really believed those things, or just used them to sell his product.

No, I have never recommended several milligram doses of iodide, and I have often pointed out the damage to the thyroid gland that even moderate iodide supplements can cause:

I have been hearing about some of the absurd recommendations that are being falsely associated with me, and I want to find reliable information about the person’s identity.

My computer doesn’t have a camera or microphone; I use a landline phone; the constant technological up-dates and innovations are doing more harm than good. Just thinking about, anticipating, sex increases testosterone, makes the whiskers grow faster; general good health keeps the increased testosterone from increasing estrogen and cortisol.

No. Occasionally, phobic ideas about nutrients circulate, including places like the raypeatforum, and milk phobia seems to be a chronic cultural problem.

Ordinarily, just thinking about, anticipating, sex increases testosterone and well being, but in a stressed hypothyroid person it’s possible that the testosterone produced by sexual arousal could be converted to estrogen.

It would be more helpful to read some physiology books instead of the internet. Almost everything there is exploitative, insane, stupid, or a blend of those.

There are lots of insane proposals on the internet, and that forum seems to be meeting its cuota.

I get it directly from farmers who don’t treat it, and then I skim it because I don’t want so much fat. Lactose promotes the absorption of calcium and probably other nutrients.

The organic milk I have had from various supermarkets, supposedly reliable brands, has often had an unpleasant taste and soured quickly, even when pasteurized, which I think indicates poor feeding and milking techniques. Sanitary milking practices and good feed—combined hay and pasture—produce clean milk with a good taste that doesn’t need pasteurization. I often heat the milk to speed separation of the cream.

I have averaged two quarts a day for a long time. The method of separating whey from casein determines how much calcium each has; neither by itself is as good.

I don’t eat, or recommend, that much protein. For years I drank a gallon per day. The calorie content of a gallon of whole milk is too much unless you are very active physically.

In the US, the incidence of cancer in young people is increasing; one of the factors is probably increased vaccinations.

The skin on the forehead is a poor indicator of core body temperature. Infrared radiation is safe.

asked about androsterone and 11 keto dht he said "
Not sufficient research to know of safety.

in response to me asking him I heard he used DHT in the last year often and liked it a lot : "
Internet silliness.
I have tried it, and experienced an effect from it, but it isn’t something I use or recommend except for extreme situations such as terminal cancer.

No, I said the opposite, that the final steroids, especially cortisol, estrogen, and aldosterone can have toxic harmful effects, and that cholesterol, pregnenolone, and progesterone are safe. Squalene is very susceptible to oxidation, e.g., blackheads. The claims of the cosmetic industry are just as likely to be false as those of the drug industry.

about pregnenolone turning into cortisol:
No, it just doesn’t work that way. “Can turn into" has nothing to do with how the organism works. It’s best to assume that everything on the internet is wrong—they are repeated thousands of times, on “reputable” sites, but it isn’t possible to learn anything useful by studying the great trash heap of the internet.

Cholesterol is converted to protective hormones in proportion to thyroid function. Cholesterol is bound inside the blood vessels, liver, brain, and other organs as a defense against PUFA toxicity.
They cause tissue damage, and cells combine them with cholesterol (as esters) for protection, but those esters accumulate in all the tissues with aging, and stresses liberate them, causing prion diseases and other protein folding forms of degeneration.

Natural honey is liquid, but if it’s exposed to dry air for a long time it dehydrates and crystallizes; that doesn’t lower its quality.

Dark honey is more likely to be irritating. The value is mostly the concentrated sugar, but there are small amounts of antioxidant materials.

The traditional Maasai diet of iron-deficient milk was supplemented by a small amount of iron-rich blood. Most common diets already have excessive iron.

He had a funny response with this one where he was critical:

John Ioannidis’ article “Why most research findings are false” is worth reading. Things discussed on “forums” aren’t. Ordinary corporate advertising has been supplemented by the much more economical practice of hiring product reviewers to slander competing products, joining multiple forums with their "unhappy experiences."
Specific vitamin and mineral deficiencies were discovered among impoverished people living on foods that were just available sources of energy, and they are rare when people can buy the foods they want. Government agencies serve the industries that they should regulate, and shouldn’t be trusted as reliable sources of information.
In the case of my friend's kid who was dying from diarrhea, appropriate foods weren’t being given in the hospital, and the 10 mg of vitamin B6 obviously served the purpose without depleting anything.
Your sentences "progesterone can apparently convert to cortisol and aldosterone especially in stressed organisms. apparently people have gained weight and had issues with it” wouldn’t be acceptable even in an English composition class, unless “apparently” could be backed up in some way with evidence.

Progesterone is an antagonist to aldosterone and cortisol. Experiments have shown clearly that pure pregnenolone, like pure progesterone, lowers cortisol in stressed animals with high cortisol. The price of a supplement, and the claims of its vendor, don’t have anything to do with its quality. Pure pregnenolone just doesn’t cause hormonal effects such as you mention. I haven’t recommended pregnenolone use for several years, since I started hearing about reactions that could only be caused by major impurities.

For more than 50 years, in animals and people pregnenolone didn’t have those effects. When it became "a product," dozens of little companies, with no experience in steroid production, began making it.
Water and flour are precursors of bread, but they don’t by themselves turn into bread. Chemistry charts aren’t physiology charts.
Do you consider FDA statements to be based on facts? Where can I find out about the “FDA warning”? It should be assumed that anything on the internet is false.

They misquote me. The foods I recommend, such as milk, cheese, eggs and sea foods contain taurine.

Some people promote almost anything. The foods I recommend contain chromium.

The book link I sent describes the absence of science behind the claims of essentiality.

The book explains that the idea of chromium as an essential nutrient doesn’t have a clear basis in science; it has become a cult to promote the very lucrative industry.

The purity of individual amino acids on the market has been a real issue, so their theoretical benefits have to be considered in relation to what’s available.

They live at very low temperatures that prevent the rapid fat breakdown that occurs at our temperature, but sharks do get cancer—that was just a story to create a market.

I don’t recommend supplements generally, because foods can provide them, and the supplements are always contaminated to some extent in the manufacturing process. In extreme cases I have recommended a small dose of pyridoxine hydrochloride which worked immediately and very well.

People say anything to sell their product. It’s in a wide range of foods. I’ve given small supplements for a variety of problems. The first time was a 2 year old child that had diarrhea that the hospital couldn’t control, and after 3 or 4 days they said she was within a few hours of dying; it was only at that point that the father dared to give her the supplement, and the diarrhea stopped almost immediately. My suggestion, in 1962, was based on old research. It’s effective for many problems related to the distribution of salts and water.

Here is from No Vegetable Diet
"When people started saying they were following my "protocol," I told them that the only protocol I have is "perceive, think, act," but I don't think that was an idea that spread widely; do you think someone is still promoting the idea of a protocol? In the past, when I would spend an hour or more talking to someone about their health issue, I would spend most of the time trying to show why it's important to keep re-thinking things, because people always had their preconception of what they would get from their "consultation." I had thought that the articles on my website were making it clear that clichés and stereotypes were things to avoid; a few years ago I wrote "How do you know?" to expand on that. I make a conscious effort to be tentative even in the way I present anti-authoritarianism, because I have made a few people dangerously furious by suggesting that their way of framing the problem, including their diagnosis and definitions of mechanisms, might be subject to reconsideration. In the late '90s someone invited me to participate in an internet discussion group, and it seemed like something between quicksand and a sandstorm, so I haven't looked at discussion groups since then. When each person is physically present in a group, the group mind that develops is rooted in the personality and history of all the participants, so that misunderstandings and disagreements are continuously being reconsidered. Internet discussions don't seem to work that way." -Ray Peat
This reads way too serotinergic to be peat

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The credibility of the forum is stronger and more grounded in truth then it ever was.

I love these threads because it squeezes out the Peat cultists like a ripe zit. What the cultists do not realize is that the base of this forum operates under the "Perceive, think, act" rhelm and we think for ourselves. While we do listen and respect what Peat has to say, and a lot of what he says is spot on, we do not make him out to be a god like the cultists do. Some of us like to bask in vitamin C, while others take a progesterone other then progest-e, and others eat avacodo's. The authoritarian cultists cant stand that.

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

haidut

Forum Supporter
Since you have actually talked to him many times it's nice to see you weigh in on this argument. I agree that people are twisting his words, some of those answers don't sound like him at ALL.

Yep, and even if some the responses are his, these email exchanges are basically thinly veiled ad-hominem attacks on him and the forum. Trying to get him to turn on the community and vice versa. Something very similar is happening on the level of entire societies - i.e. trying to turn vaxxed against unvaxxed, blacks on whites, locals on foreigners, etc. I am actually surprised he even bothers responding to such emails. I also keep getting emails all the time saying "Hey, some people are claiming you said X, Y, Z, etc." To which my response has lately been "Source please. Can't comment without context on what was said, where, and in regards to whom." It is next to impossible to gauge people's intentions on the Internet (which Peat also alludes to when he says online group behavior is very different from in-person behavior), so if the person asking the question cannot be bothered to even provide source/context, then is is usually better to not answer, even if their intentions turn out to be benign. Maybe it's just me and my weird expectations, but if I really want somebody to verify/refute something they may have said in the past, I would provide them with as much relevant information as possible, instead of just randomly firing off an inflammatory question. The latter is usually driven by immaturity, but the very name of this thread suggests there may be something more deliberate at play. Like, why start a thread claiming the credibility of a forum is being undermined by its own members, without providing much context and/or specific examples? This type of "shitposting" is very similar to the way Peat was taunted with those questions.
I agree with @charlie - the forum is a lot more coherent now than it was say 5 years ago. Not sure if there is an easy way to do some stats to check what percentage of OP threads contain an actual PubMed or other official link, which suggests evidence-based discussion, but my personal observation over the last 2-3 years is that the majority of the posts are now like that vs 4+ years ago when it was mostly personal-opinion discussions.

Last edited:

Dr. B

Hey mate, Danny himself in a video within the last year mentioned Peat using purple panda dht, maybe its based off this thread
also there is no way any forum, whether this one or reddit, twitter, or youtube, will be all good or all bad. no matter where you go, there could be people promoting something or ascribing it to Peat, like in some cases on here iodine has been promoted in high doses as Peaty, as well as taurine, and one post even said something like dont worry too much about pufa because even Peat eats fried chicken every week!
with regards to the thread title, I dont agree with the claim but I enjoy reading the conspiracies and dont trust mainstream media.

YourUniverse

I wonder at times whether my interest in Ray Peat is due to the pursuit of truth or in satisfying a contrarian impulse.

If its the former, how can people feel OK about living in such a corrupt (or stupid) society and supporting such corrupt (or stupid) institutions?
If its the latter, is it a need for attention, or to feel special, more enlightened, etc?

Regarding health and nutrition, this is a little less burdensome, because there is research to support this "contrarian" (Peat-inspired) viewpoint; socio-economically, however, since most people support the institutions (and in Canada it appears to be the vast majority of people support the institutions), it can be difficult to believe you are on the right path. Personally I feel very alienated, very alone, in these current times, and maybe this is by design. What keeps a person steadfast in such scenarios? I'm a very stubborn person, and maybe this is all it is.

I think theres enough (suppressed) evidence floating around to support the general views I and many here hold, which can only be found in so-called conspiratorial corners of the internet.

Last edited:

Inaut

I wonder at times whether my interest in Ray Peat is due to the pursuit of truth or in satisfying a contrarian impulse.

If its the former, how can people feel OK about living in such a corrupt (or stupid) society and supporting such corrupt (or stupid) institutions?
If its the latter, is it a need for attention, or to feel special, more enlightened, etc?

Regarding health and nutrition, this is a little less burdensome, because there is research to support this "contrarian" (Peat-inspired) viewpoint; socio-economically, however, since most people support the institutions (and in Canada it appears to be the vast majority of people support the institutions), it can be difficult to believe you are on the right path. Personally I feel very alienated, very alone, in these current times, and maybe this is by design. What keeps a person steadfast in such scenarios? I'm a very stubborn person, and maybe this is all it is.

I think theres enough (suppressed) evidence floating around to support the general views I and many here hold, which can only be found in so-called conspiratorial corners of the internet.
Jamie, I know exactly how you feel. I've been labelled as extreme because most people like head in sand. Canada is the home of the cuck. No doubts about it. Although alone, I feel fortified by God because at least I want to fight for something more than just my life. God bless and protect you brother.

Dr. B

After reading this thread, I don't want to state personal opinions as far as I can, so I'm not suggesting that anyone should eat less sugar... This might be totally wrong because honestly it's all so complicated... (For example maybe sugar might have this effect in the short-term but the long-term effect is totally different?)

Anyway a fundamental property of PUFA is that it worsens water-salt balance, increasing water retention/swelling. I think sugar can also worsen water-salt balance, so if you have a lot of PUFA in your body, the combo of PUFA and sugar can increase swelling, & the water-logging can dilute stomach acid, leading to sluggish digestion and the growth of endotoxin. But if you have good thyroid function because of PUFA depletion, then you will be producing enough CO2 and retaining salt well enough that you will easily adapt to the sugar, and benefit from it, instead of becoming swollen.

So it's not the sugar per se, it's the water-logging that sugar can cause, so if you increase your salt intake a lot, sugar might be ok even with high PUFA intake.

I think it's similar to how vitamin D is pro-metabolic if calcium is high and phosphate is low but anti-metabolic (turning into the activated form which increases prolactin) when phosphate is high and calcium is low. Sugar being parallel to vitamin D, saturated fat to calcium, PUFA to phosphate.

But this isn't really applicable to RP followers, since no one here eats sugar while continuing to eat PUFA.
i had not heard of this I thought vitamin D improves calcium absorption, so
even if your phosphorus intake is high, the vitamin d would help absorb more calcium.
so vitamin d improves both calcium/phosphorus absorption, so it needs to be avoided if calcium intake is poor?

YourUniverse

Jamie, I know exactly how you feel. I've been labelled as extreme because most people like head in sand. Canada is the home of the cuck. No doubts about it. Although alone, I feel fortified by God because at least I want to fight for something more than just my life. God bless and protect you brother.
I have been thought of as an "American", not holding "Canadian" values. What are Canadian values? Traditionally these are thought as being nice, kind, maybe friendly. Perhaps being subordinate is the main Canadian value.
Thank you for your encouragement, I wish the same to you!

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey mate, Danny himself in a video within the last year mentioned Peat using purple panda dht, maybe its based off this thread
also there is no way any forum, whether this one or reddit, twitter, or youtube, will be all good or all bad. no matter where you go, there could be people promoting something or ascribing it to Peat, like in some cases on here iodine has been promoted in high doses as Peaty, as well as taurine, and one post even said something like dont worry too much about pufa because even Peat eats fried chicken every week!
with regards to the thread title, I dont agree with the claim but I enjoy reading the conspiracies and dont trust mainstream media.

Now that you mentioned Danny's comments, I think the confusion stems from lack of context. If I remember correctly, when Peat mentioned DHT to Danny he said it was the quality/purity of PPL's product he liked. His comments were not about the effects of the DHT itself, as far as I can remember. But this can be easily clarified by emailing him and asking directly if he has used DHT and what were the good/bad effects he experienced that he thinks are attributable to the steroid itself and not its quality/purity.