The conversation on PUFAs is going mainstream

Perry Staltic

The video is about seed oils. The dose is the poison and seed oils magnify the dose. Per the video, one tablespoon of corn oil is equivalent to eating 20 ears of corn. The nutritional benefit from eating one or two ears of corn outweighs the minimal pufa risk.

Lilac

When I am watching Youtube, I sometimes get an advertising interruption that is a doctor who talks decidedly Peaty some of the time. I will have to jot down his name next time I see it. He is selling something--I don't know if it is books or supplements. But "no to seed oils, yes to saturated fat" is what jumped out at me.

yerrag

Made in USA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221013-090452750 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20221013-090452750 (1).jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 52

yerrag

Unfortunately the guy on the right is bald. Might be frying in vegetable oils.
True.

Hair health is an outward expression of inner health only if one is healthy based on the minimum of stress levels. If the body cannot adapt to stress well and directs its nutrients and energy towards maintaining less important traits such as having full hair, it may come at the expense of deteriorsting internal organs.

People who take bp drugs, for example, only see their bp go down. They do no see the tradeoff involved. They're happy to see their bp normalize, but are oblivious to the lower bp causing less blood to be perfused through capillaries feeding vital organs. The organs would slowly rot. Which is why it's common to see people on bp drugs eventually suffer from failing organs. Because it is hard to establish a connection beyond any reasonable doubt, people fall into the trap of believing so-called credentialed experts for harmful guidance.

Anyway, I just wanted to show that graphic, taken from Andrew Anglin's Daily Stormer article, showing that the awareness of the evil of PUFAs is going mainstream.

So am not not going to engage you on debating outside the scope of that intent.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals