"The consumption of the fish-oil supplement significantly increased lipid peroxidation"

OP
S
cantstoppeating said:
Jesus, just paste the conclusion here dude.

Not being the messiah or a Buzzfeed blogger for that matter, I am not here to tell anyone what and how to read it. Sorry :mrgreen:

Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:

Not being the messiah or a Buzzfeed blogger for that matter, I am not here to tell anyone what and how to read it. Sorry :mrgreen:

Jesus christ.

Unless you're posting a bibliography, it's useful to the readers to post a quote of the relevant section that you want to draw attention to and discuss. It's just good communication skills. You thought it had enough value to share, so why not just highlight the part that you found of value? :):

OP
S
cantstoppeating said:
Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:

Jesus christ.

Unless you're posting a bibliography, it's useful to the readers to post a quote of the relevant section that you want to draw attention to and discuss. It's just good communication skills. You thought it had enough value to share, so why not just highlight the part that you found of value? :):

But what's wrong with "The consumption of the fish-oil supplement significantly increased lipid peroxidation"? It is seriously all you need.

Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:
Such_Saturation said:
cantstoppeating said:

Jesus christ.

But what's wrong with "The consumption of the fish-oil supplement significantly increased lipid peroxidation"? It is seriously all you need.

Cool. OK. Thanks for sharing :lol:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals