The Coconut Oil Miracle~ Who Has Eaten 3.5 tbsp’s Of Coconut Oil A Day?

Jennifer

Thank you so much for your detailed reply, @akgrrrl. I appreciate it. Dark chocolate and coconut is a great combo, like a Mounds bar, one of my favorites growing up. Anyhow, I have just enough shredded coconut to make 16 oz of creamed coconut and to add to the top so that works out great. I have a shortbread recipe I make with sprouted Einkorn and Kamut so I should be all set there. Thanks again!

Jennifer

Jonk

Why not? I eat it. I recall Peat eating it too.

Chemically it just has some stearic acid instead of the unsaturated fatty acids.
Don't remember specifically but I think there is something about transfats depending on how fully it's been hydrogenated, and something about high nickel content, I think...

David PS

I asked Peatbot 2 questions about modified coconut oil.

User: is HYDROGENATED coconut oil healthy

Peatbot: The provided context does not mention hydrogenated coconut oil. Therefore, I don't have any information on the health effects of hydrogenated coconut oil.

User: Is refined coconut oil healthy

Peatbot: The provided context does not specifically mention whether refined coconut oil is healthy or not. However, it does mention the virtues of coconut oil in general. Coconut oil, in its natural form, is known to have several health benefits. It contains a high amount of saturated fats, particularly medium-chain fatty acids, which are easily metabolized by the body and can provide a quick source of energy. Coconut oil also has antioxidant properties and can reduce the need for vitamin E in the body.

Refined coconut oil, on the other hand, undergoes a process that involves bleaching and deodorizing to remove impurities and give it a neutral flavor. This process may result in the loss of some beneficial compounds found in natural coconut oil. However, refined coconut oil is still considered a healthier option compared to other refined vegetable oils, as it is primarily composed of saturated fats and does not contain trans fats.

It is important to note that moderation is key when consuming any type of oil, including coconut oil. While coconut oil can be a part of a healthy diet, it should be consumed in moderation as part of a balanced diet that includes a variety of other nutrient-rich foods. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian for personalized advice regarding your specific dietary needs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals