The Coconut Oil Miracle~ Who Has Eaten 3.5 tbsp’s Of Coconut Oil A Day?

Hugh Johnson

Not coconut oil per se, but I find I lose weight when I eat a lot of butter... I'll straight up make "butter sandwiches" on white bread lol, people think I'm crazy but then I'll get leaner when I do it. It's very satiating and probably makes me feel more "full" throughout the day.
Similar thing happened to me too. And back when I was eating massive amounts of coconut oil, and switched to hydrogenated variant, I gained 20 kg. Mostly fat.

reaching

Not coconut oil per se, but I find I lose weight when I eat a lot of butter... I'll straight up make "butter sandwiches" on white bread lol, people think I'm crazy but then I'll get leaner when I do it. It's very satiating and probably makes me feel more "full" throughout the day.

Lol I believe it!! Maybe something to do with stearic acid content

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Similar thing happened to me too. And back when I was eating massive amounts of coconut oil, and switched to hydrogenated variant, I gained 20 kg. Mostly fat.
I’m eating the unrefined, organic, cold pressed virgin coconut oil. That is what is recommends in the Cononut Oil Miracle book.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Interesting facts about coconut oil:

It kills viruses and many different types of bacteria (Microorganisms)

Good for keeping your immune system in tiptop shape.

But all you ”Peaters” probably knew that.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
More processed. It has no taste. Coconut is quite allergenic, so less processed oils can cause issues.
Hmmm…my virgin coconut oil has very little taste. I wonder if it’s hydrogenated. It’s the Nutiva brand.

akgrrrl

I
Someone here said coconut fiber is mostly insoluble. Im more interested in coconut butter but nobody really talks about it
I do!
I get a gallon delivered every other month.
My morning drink until well after noon is
Brewed coffee, ceylon cinnamon, salt, dark cocoa, sugar, milk, coconut cream.
To boiling. In winter I thicken with masa to make a velvety smooth thick hot beverage.
My hair and skin got better, I lost my covidyear weight.
Not eating until after a panful of this beverage midday, best change in 7 years.
Next: coconut cream fudge, freezer ice cream

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I

I do!
I get a gallon delivered every other month.
My morning drink until well after noon is
Brewed coffee, ceylon cinnamon, salt, dark cocoa, sugar, milk, coconut cream.
To boiling. In winter I thicken with masa to make a velvety smooth thick hot beverage.
My hair and skin got better, I lost my covidyear weight.
Not eating until after a panful of this beverage midday, best change in 7 years.
Next: coconut cream fudge, freezer ice cream
I LOVE coconut cream. It really delish in fruit smoothies ?

Oleg

I used to do that a lot when I was a kid. Sometimes also put a slice of cheese on top and make it open face sandwich. In Russia we call it “buterbrod”. Literally means, butter and bread. Goes perfect with sweet hot tea :): I miss it a lot. For the most part it’s RP friendly. Too bad bread is not something I want to eat anymore

akgrrrl

I’m eating the unrefined, organic, cold pressed virgin coconut oil. That is what is recommends in the Cononut Oil Miracle book.

I used to do that a lot when I was a kid. Sometimes also put a slice of cheese on top and make it open face sandwich. In Russia we call it “buterbrod”. Literally means, butter and bread. Goes perfect with sweet hot tea :): I miss it a lot. For the most part it’s RP friendly. Too bad bread is not something I want to eat anymore
Bread made with pesticide poisoned GMO grain full of gluten=no.
Bread made with the original triticale "staff of life" Einkorn, is unbearably good. Study up and discover. Jovial foods from Italy, Trader Joes, Amazon, if I can get it in Alaska you can too

Oleg

Bread made with the original triticale "staff of life" Einkorn, is unbearably good. Study up and discover. Jovial foods from Italy, Trader Joes, Amazon, if I can get it in Alaska you can too
Thank you. I’ll look it up. Would love to include bread back in my menu. So many great ways to enjoy it!

dabdabdab

what's different about it? doesn't it cause bloating? does it contain pufas?

SonOfEurope

Butter, Ghee and CO have been the only fats we've cooked with/used here for almost four years... The inevitable bit of Polyunsaturates is always there but by my highest estimates, at least in the past year, has not been more than 6-8g per day.

Recently I've brought PUFA down to the most minimal intake (while on a slight caloric deficit to lose BF%). I wonder how long it will take me to become "PUFA depleted".

More energy, less estrogenism and internal inflammation and a more robust immune system should be the first things you notice when minimize them and/or replace them with SAT fat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals