Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

The Circadian T3 Method With Tyromax And T3

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by Fexxx, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Fexxx

Fexxx Member

Hi Everyone,

I now have Tyromax and T3 from Ideallabs at Home. My main Issue is Waking up with a stressresponse at 2-3am every Night. Falling asleep and the First Hours of sleep are Fine. Cortisol is low in the Morning. My Thyroid is ok but t3/t4 is a Little bit below the Lab-Range.

How would you use/combine this Medication?

This Approach catched my Interest: Circadian T3 Method (CT3M or T3CM) for Adrenals-a great way to treat your low cortisol! - Stop The Thyroid Madness

Of course I tried other approaches without HRT before with Limited success.

Thanks a lot!

2. OP
    Fexxx

Fexxx Member

Ok, Took 1drop T3 before bed and had the worst Night ever. Pounding Heart, Heat and Racing minds, no sleep. Also 1,2g Magnesium did not help. But: My Temperature was at 37C+ the First Time in my Live. Normally it‘s around low 36C in the Morning.

I Tested Tyromax some days before (1grain distributed through the Day) and had not such a reaction?

3. Goat-e

Goat-e Member

I find that taking NDT at night (Tyromax) is the best way to sleep through. If you're going to try Tyromax give it a week or two on a consistent dose before making changes, your body needs to find a new equilibrium and changing the dosing up and down quickly as many seem tempted to do makes things much harder. If it were me I'd start with half a grain before bed, hold for two weeks then reassess.

4. OP
    Fexxx

Fexxx Member

@Goat-e

many thanks for your insights!

5. OP
    Fexxx

Fexxx Member

Yesterday I took 1 drop T3 in the morning after breakfast and 2 drops Tyromax before bed and another 2 drops Tyomax in the middle of the night (when I woke up for peeing).

Surprisingly enough I had a very good night sleep and woke up full of energy!
    Temperature is also solid at round about 36,5C and no to strong heart pounding.

So far so good, my hope is to use this low dose continuously without the need to increase.

6. tara

tara Member

T4 has long half life. AIUI, it generally takes at least 2 weeks to reach stable blood levels on a steady dose. Consider starting small, keeping dose steady for 3-4 weeks before assessing whether to change it.
    T3 has short half life, not likely to last through the night.
    That's a lot of Mg if you took it all in one go. I hope you were well hydrated before you took it - maybe depending on form. I wonder if that could have contributed to symptoms?

7. OP
    Fexxx

Fexxx Member

Hi Tara, thanks for your thoughts!
    I only took that much magesium - seperated in 3 doses through the night - because of the extreme heart palps i got from my t3 night dose experiment ;-)

Do you think it´s a good idea to combine T3 and NDT the way I did it yesterday - so far with good results?
    I just want to know if I have to prepare myself for an upcoming suppression of hormoneproduction and thus for an increase in dosage will be needed or if low doses can work "forvever"??? In the most articles I have read, they mention there is a need to increase the dose after 2-4 weeks.

8. tara

tara Member

Please remember I'm no expert.
    I don't know about what exactly will happen/work for you. Did you mention whether you've been monitoring waking (or any other time) body temps before you started the thyroid supps? I've seen Peat recommend using body temps as a guide.
    Ideally, I'd have thought it would make sense to not supplement d=so much that you suppress uour own production. If you do, I thonk it could get confusing to figure out dosing - working against yourself.
    IIRC, Broda Barnes said that if you supplement enough to push waking body temps above the 97.8-98.2 range that he targetted, it's likely to suppress endogenous production of thyroid hormones, so it's best not to do that.
    By starting with small doses and incrementing slowly, you reduce the risk, magnitude and likely negative consequence of any overshoot.
    I tend to favour caution. Unless you know you are starting from a particularly low base, I wouldn't necessarily count 4 drops as a low starting dose of tyromax.

I'm aware that I've occasionally had a pounding heart at night when I've not drunk enough water - I'm guessing mildly dehydrated. I think some magnesium supps can have the effect of drawing water from the system into the bowel - so that's what I was thinking about. But might have been a complete red herring.
    Also aware that excessive T3 can cause heart palpitations, so that could have been the thing.

9. Antonello

Antonello Member

@Fexxx the thread is about cyrcadian T3 method. Have you tried the 4am dose and go back to sleep?