"The Cell: " By Joshua Z. Rappoport - Explains How Cells Work For Us Non-chemistry Peeps

Zpol

Been listening to this audio book. I will probably get the actual hardcopy book too since I'm finding it invaluable in helping me understand basic cellular functioning. It also includes some history behind the relevant research discoveries and the current climates in the science and research industry at the time.

The best thing is that it is understandable for people like me who do not have a chemistry or biology background. I feel it is imperative to understand the fundamentals of these two disciplines if one is to understand the research referenced to on this forum and by RP. And of course so one can make educated decisions regarding their own health.

The Cell: Discovering the Microscopic World that Determines Our Health, Our Consciousness, and Our Future
Book by Joshua Z. Rappoport

If anyone else has some suggestions for some basic reading, I'd appreciate it! Once I fully understand all the fundamentals, I'll read more Linus Pauling, Chris Masterjohn master class, and some of the other articles mentioned on the forum that are currently a bit over my head.

800mRepeats

Thank you, Zpol. Read the 2 reviews and bought an ecopy anyways. Looking forward to it.