'The CDC Is Actually A Vaccine Company' – Robert F. Kennedy Jr

RealNeat

Shiva thinks RFK is controlled opposition. Why has he endorsed Hillary. This needs to be answered. She stands for everything he claims to not stand for.

tankasnowgod

Shiva thinks RFK is controlled opposition. Why has he endorsed Hillary. This needs to be answered. She stands for everything he claims to not stand for.

Controlled or not, the points he makes in that interview are valid, and really cut to the main heart of the issue on vaccines, mainly:

1. That they are made by drug companies with questionable track records
2. Those same companies have no liability when it comes to vaccines
3. The vaccines themselves are often poorly tested, or not tested at all
4. There are massive conflicts of interests with regulatory bodies
5. There has never been a study between the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated children, and likely never will be (under the current power structure, anyway).

If he was truly "controlled opposition" on this issue, he would likely be burying those points, not directly bringing them up.

PopRBop

No vaccine shall be even suggested until it can be tested and proven that Gates, Soros, Fauci, Trump, Kennedy, and every global leader, official, their staff's and families have taken a double dose of the vaccine they say are necessary, safe and effective.

RealNeat

Controlled or not, the points he makes in that interview are valid, and really cut to the main heart of the issue on vaccines, mainly:

1. That they are made by drug companies with questionable track records
2. Those same companies have no liability when it comes to vaccines
3. The vaccines themselves are often poorly tested, or not tested at all
4. There are massive conflicts of interests with regulatory bodies
5. There has never been a study between the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated children, and likely never will be (under the current power structure, anyway).

If he was truly "controlled opposition" on this issue, he would likely be burying those points, not directly bringing them up.

I've been following him and Vax issues for years, I'm aware of that. It's more his associations and his methods of action that seem iffy. He's still begging the authoritarians, I think Shiva has a point in saying the change needs to happen bottoms up not top down.

I'm not on either side I'm just critical

sweetpeat

No vaccine shall be even suggested until it can be tested and proven that Gates, Soros, Fauci, Trump, Kennedy, and every global leader, official, their staff's and families have taken a double dose of the vaccine they say are necessary, safe and effective.
I agree with what you say, but do you think maybe them taking it would be easy to fake?

Max23

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/Vaxxed-Unvaxxed-Parts-I-IX-1.pdf
All of the research posted on the Children´s Health Defense website that study unvaccinated vs vaccinated people. Incredible differences!

@Max23 thanks for. This info, everyone should download and print it and you could put it under your doctor's nose every time he wanted to vaccinate your child , :):

Screenshot_20200503-113753.jpg

@Max

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals