The CDC admits dangerous vaccine

L

Lord Cola

They are intrested in injecting the mRNA stuff in people. The non-mRNA injections have been absorbing the blame for the undesirable effects this whole time.

PxD

They are intrested in injecting the mRNA stuff in people. The non-mRNA injections have been absorbing the blame for the undesirable effects this whole time.
I thought they were all mRNA, just different delivery vehicles and varying amounts (Moderna has 3x as much mRNA as Pfizer).

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
The J&J is an adenovirus vector vaccine that is not mRNA. It is similar technology to Astra-Zeneca. I have seen these called dsDNA - double-stranded DNA.

OP
D

Donttreadonme

Soooo after a lot of reading, some vaccinations have a tendency to wipe out your bodies vitamin k production.

Take away vitamin k and you're going to develop cardiovascular issues like we're seeing.

Peater

Soooo after a lot of reading, some vaccinations have a tendency to wipe out your bodies vitamin k production.

Take away vitamin k and you're going to develop cardiovascular issues like we're seeing.

Permanently? Do you have any links? Thanks

OP
D

Donttreadonme

Permanently? Do you have any links? Thanks
Mumps and rubella for example. I'm not a biochemistry major but it sounds like these covid vaccines do the same thing. A good easy read is the webpage by Patrick Theut

"Some patients who have died or have been hospitalized as a result of the novel coronavirus have reportedly been found to be deficient in vitamin K, according to scientists in the Netherlands who hope to further explore if taking a vitamin K supplement could help prevent severe COVID-19 infection."

"Many of the patients who died or were hospitalized were reportedly found to be deficient in vitamin K, a vitamin that’s found in leafy greens such as kale and spinach and “makes proteins for healthy bones and normal blood clotting,” per Live Science."

Its no wonder the vaccines don't work and are killing people it it wipes out k2 from the body!!!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals