The Cause of My Malaise

Green Dot

I was being too restrictive. I've started eating more fiber and wheat, even though it isn't too "Peat-ish". I've also stopped supplementing aspirin.

I'm just watching my PUFA, iron, vitamin and mineral intake now.

Just overall eating what I feel like eating as long as it fits my above requirements.

@Rinse & rePeat

SOMO

Rats that live in one cage too long will get depressed. Simply changing the cage or adding stimulation (small toys/wheel) reverses this depression in some rats.

RP has written articles on "changing the environment" on his website, but I don't recall the article. I think this is why people try to go on vacation yearly - even if you're just driving an hour away from your home, the change in scenery and environment is a STRONG stiulant to the nervous system. Novelty is a powerful anti-depressant.

meatbag

Rats that live in one cage too long will get depressed. Simply changing the cage or adding stimulation (small toys/wheel) reverses this depression in some rats.

RP has written articles on "changing the environment" on his website, but I don't recall the article. I think this is why people try to go on vacation yearly - even if you're just driving an hour away from your home, the change in scenery and environment is a STRONG stiulant to the nervous system. Novelty is a powerful anti-depressant.
Never sleep with the same woman twice
-meatbag 1:4

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

Interesting! I've heard about this before. What's this phenomenon called?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals