The Cause Of Calcification Is Nanobacteria - Not The Calcium

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I think cream is the best common source of k2. Cream and pineapple to the rescue

There was a woman who was told to eat pineapple to soften her cervix

So it definitely can change the structure of soft tissue

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

this article also explains it

the bacteria form a biofilm that attracts minerals to it like calcium and magnesium

Biofilm: What It Is and How to Treat It | Kresser Institute

"Minerals give the biofilm integrity—as if you’re building a wall. You don’t only want bricks, you want cement. To address this, first you use fibrinolytics to help dissolve the fibrin, then you use EDTA to chelate out the minerals."

130 - is it possible mpb hair loss is merely a salt deficiency. Maybe just dehydration?

Do you guys who eat tons of salt have plenty of hair on top?

Google Image search Yanomamo Amazonas,they all have fabolous hair and consuming only the salt that is in their Food,so maybe 750 to 1500mg of Sodium from all sources per day.
They are living the stone-age-style 100percent!

yerrag

I've used serrapeptase to lyse plaque. I can confirm that it also broke biofilm. I can see higher wbc and neutrophils in my CBC test afterwards.

Serrapeotase is very potent and you can't use too much of it. I explained the bacteria released from broken biofilm. It could easily create a cytokine storm. And then there's the risk of embolism from chunks of plaque coming off too quickly. Slow and gentle does the trick.

I think that if bacteria is being released, some antibiotics are needed. Given that slow and steady is needed, it will take a long time and this being the case, natural antibiotics would be more suitable such as copper acetate, or colloidal silver, and some help from hydrogen peroxide.

Dissolving the calcification (or the nanobacteria with calcium costing) in the scalp can be done with serrapeptase, but one has to make sure the embolus from plaque being lysed in larger blood vessels don't end up blocking further the scalp capillaries.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I've used serrapeptase to lyse plaque. I can confirm that it also broke biofilm. I can see higher wbc and neutrophils in my CBC test afterwards.

Serrapeotase is very potent and you can't use too much of it. I explained the bacteria released from broken biofilm. It could easily create a cytokine storm. And then there's the risk of embolism from chunks of plaque coming off too quickly. Slow and gentle does the trick.

I think that if bacteria is being released, some antibiotics are needed. Given that slow and steady is needed, it will take a long time and this being the case, natural antibiotics would be more suitable such as copper acetate, or colloidal silver, and some help from hydrogen peroxide.

Dissolving the calcification (or the nanobacteria with calcium costing) in the scalp can be done with serrapeptase, but one has to make sure the embolus from plaque being lysed in larger blood vessels don't end up blocking further the scalp capillaries.

taking it internally would be better

you want to remove the biofilms and calcium particles within the body to increase circulation to the scalp

a bigger problem is that your heavy metals increase when you dissolve the biofilm

"Why were the kids dumping toxic metals when you began to degrade the biofilms?

Cohen: Well, think about it. These are all positively charged cations, that’s why EDTA is able to chelate them well. Mercury, and copper, and other heavy metals are also positively charged. Why would the bug preferentially insert calcium or magnesium? It could use any positively charged metal. This has been the most fascinating part of my year-long work on biofilms. As we degraded this biofilm matrix and liberated these bugs, not only did the organic acid levels get higher—one child bounced into the 400’s—but the kids started to dump metals into the bowel. I felt like I’d exposed these little terrorists in a cell."

yerrag

taking it internally would be better

you want to remove the biofilms and calcium particles within the body to increase circulation to the scalp

a bigger problem is that your heavy metals increase when you dissolve the biofilm

"Why were the kids dumping toxic metals when you began to degrade the biofilms?

Cohen: Well, think about it. These are all positively charged cations, that’s why EDTA is able to chelate them well. Mercury, and copper, and other heavy metals are also positively charged. Why would the bug preferentially insert calcium or magnesium? It could use any positively charged metal. This has been the most fascinating part of my year-long work on biofilms. As we degraded this biofilm matrix and liberated these bugs, not only did the organic acid levels get higher—one child bounced into the 400’s—but the kids started to dump metals into the bowel. I felt like I’d exposed these little terrorists in a cell."

Heavy metal issue does not apply to all. One can have plaque with no significant heavy metals. Or significant bacteria. It would be nice if it were just plain plaque from oxidized LDL though.

I'm also not sure heavy metals reside in the biofilm. I hope they don't. As I've removed mercury from my system already thru removal of mercury fillings followed by chelation. I've felt the effects from improved oxygen transport by blood and dramatic increase in running endurance. But I'll be on the lookout for mercury toxicity symptoms in case mercury is released from biofilm disruption.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals