The Cause Of Calcification Is Nanobacteria - Not The Calcium

ExD

A red herring in vascular calcification: ‘nanobacteria’ are protein–mineral complexes involved in biomineralization

"Interestingly, these small particles could change from small spherical bodies to films and clumps of mineralized material containing hydroxyapatite, the main mineral of bone. Further research revealed that similar structures existed in body fluids including blood and urine. These entities were deemed ‘infectious’ because ‘inoculating’ mineral-containing fluids with these entities caused a slow ‘reproduction’ of these entities. Ultimately, nanobacteria were considered the causative pathogens for many diseases from kidney stones to cancer [7, 8]. Polycystic kidney disease was assumed to be caused by these agents [9], and nanoparticles were associated with calcified blood vessels [10] as well. These particles seemed to contain DNA, proteins and synthesized RNA. These findings caused a major boom for nanobacteria, to the extent of receiving tabloid press coverage followed by the founding of highly promising start-up companies."

"However, in the year 2000, Cisar et al. [11] explored the so-called nanobacteria and determined that phospholipids could bind and, thereby, facilitate the formation of calcium–phosphate crystals which resembled these nano-sized structures. Secondly, it was observed that the crystalline structures were shown to grow and replicate in vitro as if they were alive. Thirdly, it was demonstrated that the nucleic acid sequences thought to be a diagnostic marker of nanobacteria were in fact common sequences of nucleic acid frequently contaminating laboratories [11].

In addition, Martel and Young [12] performed a series of experiments on the origin of putative nanobacteria. Indeed, non-mineral compounds such as proteins interfered with the crystallization process. Surprisingly, calcium phosphate, together with non-mineral compounds, grew into nanoparticles that resembled the putative nanobacteria in structure and shape. Moreover, these nanoparticles showed a high-binding capacity to charged molecules such as ions, carbohydrates, lipids and nucleic acids. Depending on the ratio of mineral to non-mineral compounds, either crystallization to hydroxyapatite or to more complex forms took place [13, 14]. Raoult et al. [15] found that the main protein of the so-called nanobacteria was fetuin-A. Besides fetuin-A, other proteins such as albumin or apolipoproteins could also be identified [16]. Moreover, Young et al. [16] determined that polyclonal antisera raised against nanobacteria strongly cross-reacted with fetuin-A and albumin. Consequently, the term ‘nanobacteria’ was discarded and replaced with the term ‘nanoparticles’ [17]."

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

A red herring in vascular calcification: ‘nanobacteria’ are protein–mineral complexes involved in biomineralization

"Interestingly, these small particles could change from small spherical bodies to films and clumps of mineralized material containing hydroxyapatite, the main mineral of bone. Further research revealed that similar structures existed in body fluids including blood and urine. These entities were deemed ‘infectious’ because ‘inoculating’ mineral-containing fluids with these entities caused a slow ‘reproduction’ of these entities. Ultimately, nanobacteria were considered the causative pathogens for many diseases from kidney stones to cancer [7, 8]. Polycystic kidney disease was assumed to be caused by these agents [9], and nanoparticles were associated with calcified blood vessels [10] as well. These particles seemed to contain DNA, proteins and synthesized RNA. These findings caused a major boom for nanobacteria, to the extent of receiving tabloid press coverage followed by the founding of highly promising start-up companies."

"However, in the year 2000, Cisar et al. [11] explored the so-called nanobacteria and determined that phospholipids could bind and, thereby, facilitate the formation of calcium–phosphate crystals which resembled these nano-sized structures. Secondly, it was observed that the crystalline structures were shown to grow and replicate in vitro as if they were alive. Thirdly, it was demonstrated that the nucleic acid sequences thought to be a diagnostic marker of nanobacteria were in fact common sequences of nucleic acid frequently contaminating laboratories [11].

In addition, Martel and Young [12] performed a series of experiments on the origin of putative nanobacteria. Indeed, non-mineral compounds such as proteins interfered with the crystallization process. Surprisingly, calcium phosphate, together with non-mineral compounds, grew into nanoparticles that resembled the putative nanobacteria in structure and shape. Moreover, these nanoparticles showed a high-binding capacity to charged molecules such as ions, carbohydrates, lipids and nucleic acids. Depending on the ratio of mineral to non-mineral compounds, either crystallization to hydroxyapatite or to more complex forms took place [13, 14]. Raoult et al. [15] found that the main protein of the so-called nanobacteria was fetuin-A. Besides fetuin-A, other proteins such as albumin or apolipoproteins could also be identified [16]. Moreover, Young et al. [16] determined that polyclonal antisera raised against nanobacteria strongly cross-reacted with fetuin-A and albumin. Consequently, the term ‘nanobacteria’ was discarded and replaced with the term ‘nanoparticles’ [17]."

thanks for the response

I think to destroy it you need
Proteolytic enzymes

This is why taking vitamin k2 and Vitamin D don't regrow hair. They cannot remove the dead calcum/biofilm that is already there.
Taurine is also ineffective for doing this. You need to break down the fibrosis with enzymes.
This is why hormones don't work either.

“Final note:Back in the mid 80′s I got this call from a Canadian
doctor.He claimed to have solved balding.His explanation I dont agree
with but perhaps now I think was he talking about proteolytic enzymes.
He said to me that there was a membrane on your scalp which prevented
hair growth.(mid 80′s remember).I knew better than that and laughed,
maybe outloud to his explanation.But he said he had 2 enzymes which
he applied topically to dissolve this membrane.I dont know why but
bromelain and papain came to mind.They both are proteolytic enzmes and
can be used for debridement.Never tried the treatment.

Maybe just maybe he was correct? Caveat:there is an otc hair remover
containing papain.I have tried it on the back of my neck and doesnt
work.”

“SP is an anti-inflammatory, proteolytic enzyme isolated from the
microorganism, Serratia El5. This enzyme is naturally present in the
silkworm intestine and is processed commercially today through fermentation.
This immunologically active enzyme is completely bound to the alpha 2
macroglobulin in biological fluids. Histologic studies reveal powerful
anti-inflammatory effects of this naturally occurlng enzyme.”

Don’t know if topical Glisodin would work on the scalp even if it was with a carrier oil, DMSO, jojoba, emu -

Also, looks like here’s why Aloe reduces inflammation in skin.

“Besides sodases reverse fibrosis somewhat altho I dont think
they reverse balding much.If you want to try a sodase loaded product then
go to a GNC store and get aloe vera.Aloe vera has 7 different sodases
and catalase to boot and should adequately diffuse inflammation.Problem
is: aloe vera doesnt reverse balding much if at all.One patent used
aloe vera as the *vehicle* and claims no activity from it and claims
salt to be the working ingredient.”

Ableton

Gbol recommended salt scrubs. I have started doing them, as I was looking for quick, minimal-invasive ways for scalp damaging anyways.
I am wondering if putting your head in a salt water bowl after scalp wounding would be effective. Salt on wounds definitely "stings" the scalp, which I am pretty sure is a good sign.
Do people swimming in the ocean have less hair loss?

this is where I’m at in my hairloss journey. Fixed temps, stopped hairloss. I need to reverse fibrosis now. Keeping your scalp inflammed through wounding seems to do the trick, but ai am not sure it will be enough, or if you plateau in the healing or possibly create new fibrotic tissue by overdoing it. Anyways, I am not long enough on wounding and topicals yet.
It is crazy how different and revitalized your scalp feels after making blood rush to it. Minus the pain, this is how it’s supposed to feel like all the time, pretty sure.

is blood circulation in itself anti fibrotic?
Apparently t3 is for your heart.
Maybe that’s why some people have success on stamping only.

Last edited:

Ableton

130 - is it possible mpb hair loss is merely a salt deficiency. Maybe just dehydration?

Do you guys who eat tons of salt have plenty of hair on top?
Salt intake has increased, so has mpb
Which does not mean topical salt is not effective ofc.

GreekDemiGod

Salt intake has increased, so has mpb
Which does not mean topical salt is not effective ofc.
The stereotypical fat man who eats a SAD diet and is bald/ing must have a high salt intake, with all the processed foods he's eating, so don't think there's a corelation.

Thinking out the box but would an inversion table help retaining hair, or has there been any studies on use of?? :wacky:

Rick K

Thinking out the box but would an inversion table help retaining hair, or has there been any studies on use of?? :wacky:
Not sure it would help with hair but, may in fact help with increased blood flow to the brain for those who may be lacking and therefore susceptible to gullibility.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

130 - is it possible mpb hair loss is merely a salt deficiency. Maybe just dehydration?

Do you guys who eat tons of salt have plenty of hair on top?

the drug spironolactone alters something in the body to do with salt, and it regrows hair very well some reason

at the moment here is what I believe.

the taurine, gelatin, fruit, progesterone/dhea, a,d,e,k2, aspirin, methylene blue etc prevent fibrosis

the remove existing fibrosis you need serrapeptase, bromelain and papain

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

@johnwester130
Part 4 of the article you linked (Calcification: The Undertaker (Part 4) | Vancouver Wellness Blog) recommends Liquid Zeolite, MSM, and Cacao as options for removing calcified nanobacteria. Do you have experience with these supplements and could you recommend sources for them if you have?

honestly, no they are not the solution

the solution would be k2, and proteolytic enzymes like serrapeptase. people have dissolved scars taking it

I have also confused calcification with fibrosis, but if you wanted reverse fibrosis, both work

Last edited:

Ableton

the solution would be k2, and proteolytic enzymes like serrapeptase. people have dissolved scars taking it

I have also confused calcification with fibrosis, but if you wanted reverse fibrosis, both work
Has any1 ever tried it?
Do you think about topical or oral use?

It's weird that I can't find mpb cases where people used it, yet it has those strong anti fibrotic effects

Ecto

Would you use the proteolytic enzymes both topically for the scalp and internally for the nanobacteria?

As for the K2, I'm planning on getting Haidut's Estroban supplement (EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix) as a source for the fat-soluble vitamins until I can organize a proper way to get the majority of my micro-nutrients from my diet.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Would you use the proteolytic enzymes both topically for the scalp and internally for the nanobacteria?

As for the K2, I'm planning on getting Haidut's Estroban supplement (EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix) as a source for the fat-soluble vitamins until I can organize a proper way to get the majority of my micro-nutrients from my diet.

it would be difficult to use the enzymes topically, but possible if you made it yourself

some people on hair loss forums use enzyme peels to remove the fibrosis and someone reported good success. just google enzyme peel hairlosstalk

Many of the things caused by calcification seem to the same things caused by fibrosis.
read some of the reviews and questions and answers here

How to Remove Scar Tissue | BIOMEDIC LABS RX

when you injure a part of the body, the body will send calcium and extra collagen to repair.
it's likely baldness is both calcification and fibrosis caused by the extra collagen

Scenes

the drug spironolactone alters something in the body to do with salt, and it regrows hair very well some reason

at the moment here is what I believe.

the taurine, gelatin, fruit, progesterone/dhea, a,d,e,k2, aspirin, methylene blue etc prevent fibrosis

the remove existing fibrosis you need serrapeptase, bromelain and papain

So we supplement with some digestive enzymes and k2? Simple enough for people to try. Why the k2? A lot of guys here have said k2 made their hair look worse or start to shed.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

So we supplement with some digestive enzymes and k2? Simple enough for people to try. Why the k2? A lot of guys here have said k2 made their hair look worse or start to shed.

if it does do that, stop taking it

the effect of k2 on hair is usually neutral

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals