The Cause Of Baldness

Mossy

read the links in that link

hair growth is mentioned
Thanks for sharing. This may be worth a try. At the very least, it should help joints.

Inaut

read the links in that link

hair growth is mentioned

I've read that hair loss is one of the side effects of chondroitin sulfate. Any thoughts??? I think hydrogen/browns gas may be the most effective way of reducing inflammation while focusing on some topicals...

rei

MPB is caused by the same highly conserved mechanisms how cells react to oncogenic factors. And that’s a huge bandwidth between succesful, functional apoptosis and renewal from stem cells and progressive senescence on the other Hand of the spectrum.

All variations in between. And the fact that hair follicles are immune prioritized determines the possible phenomenons in contrast to non IP tissues.

And the causes for the ongogenic factors are nearly endless. Metabolic, immunologic, hormonal, environmental physic and psychic stressors of all kinds of sorts with nearly endless intertwining and reinforcing.
Indeed, just like fascial tension is the primary factor that causes baldness through chronic mechanical stress, it also causes malignancy. This is beautifully explained in hans selye's concept of stress theory which was successfully completed and described in detail a few years ago thanks to advancements in laboratory techniques since selye's time, and one very woke doctor that put it all together. See www.stressmechanism.com

keytothecity

Indeed, just like fascial tension is the primary factor that causes baldness through chronic mechanical stress, it also causes malignancy. This is beautifully explained in hans selye's concept of stress theory which was successfully completed and described in detail a few years ago thanks to advancements in laboratory techniques since selye's time, and one very woke doctor that put it all together. See www.stressmechanism.com
Did you fix it and regrew hair?

rei

Hair, yes (evened out ineven beard). Scalp hair in the form of MPB, never had that.

Last edited:

johnwester130

I've read that hair loss is one of the side effects of chondroitin sulfate. Any thoughts??? I think hydrogen/browns gas may be the most effective way of reducing inflammation while focusing on some topicals...

anything is possible.

it could cause hair loss, it might not. there doesn't seem to be massive evidence for it.

many of these links mention it regrowing hair

RESPONSE OF ISCHEMIC HEART DISEASE TO CHONDROITIN SULFATE‐A

The Man Who Cured Heart Disease With a Natural Molecule, 20 Years Before Cholesterol Drugs!

CSA, Chondroitin Sulfate A and Friends

Heart Health & Chondroitin Sulfate

The Man Who Cured Heart Disease Naturally - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Is Heart Disease from a Sulfur Deficiency? - Investigators Report

LeeLemonoil

Even many Peaters are as reductionist as the genetics only or dht only proponents.

You can have wonderful metabolism and good hormonal health. You can still go bald. There are nearly endless variations of causal chains of balding. And never will one single substance achieve regwroth in a way that it would break the causal chain and remedy it completely.

It’s a hypercomplex System subject to entropy. There is no health, only homeostasis.

Inaut

I think the magic bullet (in terms of greatly reducing inflammation) is hydrogen water and browns gas, both for hair and general health. Good food is second tier and third would be peaty substances like aspirin, MB, EOs etc. A lot of my issues have drastically reduced since I start drinking H2 water so I think getting gassed (pun intended) is the other element I'll be focusing on in the future (when I can afford a BG machine). Like @LeeLemonoil said though, hairloss is multifaceted and complex.... I think hydrogen is where it's at for starters and it's the least talked about from my investigation. I, being a health research for years, refused to look at hydrogen because I thought it was bunk... It wasn't until reading @ecstatichamster's posts that I realized I was missing out on something monumental....

***When I can confirm hair regrowth, I'll make this confirmed statement. Until then this is more speculation on my part.

GenericName86

I think the magic bullet (in terms of greatly reducing inflammation) is hydrogen water and browns gas, both for hair and general health. Good food is second tier and third would be peaty substances like aspirin, MB, EOs etc. A lot of my issues have drastically reduced since I start drinking H2 water so I think getting gassed (pun intended) is the other element I'll be focusing on in the future (when I can afford a BG machine). Like @LeeLemonoil said though, hairloss is multifaceted and complex.... I think hydrogen is where it's at for starters and it's the least talked about from my investigation. I, being a health research for years, refused to look at hydrogen because I thought it was bunk... It wasn't until reading @ecstatichamster's posts that I realized I was missing out on something monumental....

***When I can confirm hair regrowth, I'll make this confirmed statement. Until then this is more speculation on my part.

Interesting, I've been looking at h2 water. Are you using one of those hydrogen bottles?

Inaut

Yes. I bought a unit that produces up to 4ppm (H2 Nano -Hydrogen For Health). I drink 3x 500ml bottles a day and apply some water to my hair as well. I was reading interesting studies about it's effects on hair growth and figured it can't hurt. One of the most appealing things to me is associated with the old adage, "Do No Harm". Short of blowing myself up with hydrogen (like an idiot), there's little to no down sides with this modality. All other things don't possess the same safety level.

Inaut

Electrolytically generated hydrogen warm water cleanses the keratin-plug-clogged hair-pores and promotes the capillary blood-streams, more markedly than normal warm water does

Yoshiharu Tanaka1, Yasukazu Saitoh2, Nobuhiko Miwa Ph.D. 3
1 Division of Biology, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Division of Quantum Radiation, Faculty of Technology, Osaka Prefecture University, Osaka, Japan
2 Laboratory of Bioscience & Biotechnology for Cell Function Control, Faculty of Life and Environmental Sciences, Prefectural University of Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan
3 Japanese Center for Anti-Aging MedSciences, Osaka, and Emeritus Professor, Prefectural University of Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan

Date of Web Publication18-Apr-2018

Correspondence Address:
Nobuhiko Miwa
Japanese Center for Anti-Aging MedSciences, Osaka, and Emeritus Professor, Prefectural University of Hiroshima, Hiroshima
Japan
Login to access the Email id

Source of Support: This work was in part supported by a Grant-in-Aid #1704 for Anti-Aging Research from Japanese Center for Anti-Aging Med-Sciences, Hiroshima, Japan., Conflict of Interest: None

Crossref citationsCheck

DOI: 10.4103/2045-9912.229598

Rights and Permissions
Abstract
Biomedical properties of hydrogen water have been extensively investigated, but the effect of hydrogen on good healthy subjects remains unclear. This study was designed to explore the hygiene improvement by electrolytically generated hydrogen warm water (40°C) on capillary blood streams, skin moisture, and keratin plugs in skin pores in normal good healthy subjects with their informed consents. Fingertip-capillary blood stream was estimated after hand-immersing in hydrogen warm water by videography using a CCD-based microscope, and the blood flow levels increased to about 120% versus normal warm water, after 60 minutes of the hand-immersing termination. Skin moisture of subjects was assessed using an electro-conductivity-based skin moisture meter. Immediately after taking a bath filled with hydrogen warm water, the skin moisture increased by 5–10% as compared to before bathing, which was kept on for the 7-day test, but indistinct, because of lower solubility of hydrogen in “warm” water than in room-temperature water. Cleansing of keratin plugs in skin-pores was assessed by stereoscopic microscopy and scanning electron microscopy. After hydrogen warm water bathing, the numbers of cleansed keratin plugs also increased on cheek of subjects 2.30- to 4.47-fold as many as the control for normal warm water. And areas of cleansed keratin plugs in the cheeks increased about 1.3-fold as much as the control. More marked improvements were observed on cheeks than on nostrils. Hydrogen warm water may thoroughly cleanse even keratin-plugs of residual amounts that could not be cleansed by normal warm water, through its permeability into wide-ranged portions of hair-pores, and promote the fingertip blood streams more markedly than merely through warmness due to normal warm water.

Keywords: hydrogen; hydrogen warm water; normal warm water; healthy subjects; blood stream; skin moisture; skin-pore; hair-pore; keratin plug cleansing; antioxidant ability

I found this interesting

GorillaHead

Electrolytically generated hydrogen warm water cleanses the keratin-plug-clogged hair-pores and promotes the capillary blood-streams, more markedly than normal warm water does

Yoshiharu Tanaka1, Yasukazu Saitoh2, Nobuhiko Miwa Ph.D. 3
1 Division of Biology, Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences, and Division of Quantum Radiation, Faculty of Technology, Osaka Prefecture University, Osaka, Japan
2 Laboratory of Bioscience & Biotechnology for Cell Function Control, Faculty of Life and Environmental Sciences, Prefectural University of Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan
3 Japanese Center for Anti-Aging MedSciences, Osaka, and Emeritus Professor, Prefectural University of Hiroshima, Hiroshima, Japan

Date of Web Publication18-Apr-2018

Correspondence Address:
Nobuhiko Miwa
Japanese Center for Anti-Aging MedSciences, Osaka, and Emeritus Professor, Prefectural University of Hiroshima, Hiroshima
Japan
Login to access the Email id

Source of Support: This work was in part supported by a Grant-in-Aid #1704 for Anti-Aging Research from Japanese Center for Anti-Aging Med-Sciences, Hiroshima, Japan., Conflict of Interest: None

Crossref citations
Check

DOI: 10.4103/2045-9912.229598

Rights and Permissions
Abstract
Biomedical properties of hydrogen water have been extensively investigated, but the effect of hydrogen on good healthy subjects remains unclear. This study was designed to explore the hygiene improvement by electrolytically generated hydrogen warm water (40°C) on capillary blood streams, skin moisture, and keratin plugs in skin pores in normal good healthy subjects with their informed consents. Fingertip-capillary blood stream was estimated after hand-immersing in hydrogen warm water by videography using a CCD-based microscope, and the blood flow levels increased to about 120% versus normal warm water, after 60 minutes of the hand-immersing termination. Skin moisture of subjects was assessed using an electro-conductivity-based skin moisture meter. Immediately after taking a bath filled with hydrogen warm water, the skin moisture increased by 5–10% as compared to before bathing, which was kept on for the 7-day test, but indistinct, because of lower solubility of hydrogen in “warm” water than in room-temperature water. Cleansing of keratin plugs in skin-pores was assessed by stereoscopic microscopy and scanning electron microscopy. After hydrogen warm water bathing, the numbers of cleansed keratin plugs also increased on cheek of subjects 2.30- to 4.47-fold as many as the control for normal warm water. And areas of cleansed keratin plugs in the cheeks increased about 1.3-fold as much as the control. More marked improvements were observed on cheeks than on nostrils. Hydrogen warm water may thoroughly cleanse even keratin-plugs of residual amounts that could not be cleansed by normal warm water, through its permeability into wide-ranged portions of hair-pores, and promote the fingertip blood streams more markedly than merely through warmness due to normal warm water.

Keywords: hydrogen; hydrogen warm water; normal warm water; healthy subjects; blood stream; skin moisture; skin-pore; hair-pore; keratin plug cleansing; antioxidant ability

I found this interesting

I have to be honest i dont think hydrogen water will do anything for those suffering from AgA

Inaut

I have to be honest i dont think hydrogen water will do anything for those suffering from AgA
George Wiseman has reported hair growth since breathing Browns gas. He was relatively late to the game (in his 60s I believe) when he started using it. I know it’s anecdotal but I think there’s validity. Jmo though... and I’m also probably wrong ?‍♂️

keytothecity

Whats you guys opinion on topical semen (after dermarolling for absorption). Contains a LOT of PGE2 as well as spermidine.

Not to mention the esoteric aspect of the whole thing considering science is not able to grasp everything that goes on.

LeeLemonoil

Whats you guys opinion on topical semen (after dermarolling for absorption). Contains a LOT of PGE2 as well as spermidine.

Not to mention the esoteric aspect of the whole thing considering science is not able to grasp everything that goes on.

That’s portably worth a trial. But who would?
There are also some potential ligands of ORs in semen and probably metabolic changing substances like glycans and such. Likely a good cocktail influencing many things

keytothecity

That’s portably worth a trial. But who would?
There are also some potential ligands of ORs in semen and probably metabolic changing substances like glycans and such. Likely a good cocktail influencing many things
how often do you think is necessary?
do you think there is absorption without dermarolling? you can't dermaroll every day.

some people in the huge dermarolling threads on hlt and baldtruthtalk have done it. I think most also used minox, tbh I am not going to go through all those pages. But these threads have shown results, generally speaking, which is why they are 300 pages long.

I tried it yesteray (lol) and there is definitely absorption after dermarolling. But the stuff dries within 2 minutes or so, so IDK if it would work at all without rolling.

There are lot's of positive anecdotes out there, the only "visual" I could find being one black lady on youtube regrowing her temples with it.

@ChemHead you recommended pge2 i believe

Last edited:

ilhanxx

dermarolling is not worth a try, you can try dermapen with 2mm depth and 10000 rpm. scalp and device dysinfection is very important, If you feel inflamation after dermapen, possibly you can get some infection. I experinced this situation two times.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals