The Cause Of Baldness

Ableton

Schweinsteiger: Weniger Identifikation mit Nationalmannschaft

schweinsteiger, retired from professional football for like 2-3 years or something. great hairline for his age and race. 36 years old. no beard. some of his features look 20, some 55. a weird case.

what explains this? this is a frequent combination I seem to be seeing in white men with great hairlines. early greying. bad collagen and/or skin tightness (he has makeup on and its worse in some other sources).

given that I am the complete opposite of this, I would imagine this is what low DHEA, high progesterone looks like? absent masculinizing adrenal androgens, high thyroid?

what causes the aging in some areas? He ages like a woman imo

is he high or low estrogen? I can't wrap my head around estrogen at all

again, if baldness is a symptom of a declining metabolism and aging in general, why are other aging signs not clustered on people who are balding and are sometimes even reversed?

Last edited:

lampofred

schweinsteiger, retired from professional football for like 2-3 years or something. great hairline for his age and race. 36 years old. no beard. some of his features look 20, some 55. a weird case.

what explains this? this is a frequent combination I seem to be seeing in white men with great hairlines. early greying. bad collagen and/or skin tightness (he has makeup on and its worse in some other sources).

given that I am the complete opposite of this, I would imagine this is what low DHEA, high progesterone looks like? absent masculinizing adrenal androgens, high thyroid?

again, if baldness is a symptom of a declining metabolism and aging in general, why are other aging signs not clustered on people who are balding and are sometimes even reversed?

Cortisol thins skin and causes graying/wrinkles but opposes adrenal androgens so leaves hairline in good shape.

Ableton

Cortisol thins skin and causes graying/wrinkles but opposes adrenal androgens so leaves hairline in good shape.
Interesting, I thought cortisol causes hair loss. I think there is a haidut thread about that here but I guess he does not know anything about hair loss

nvm its not from haidut, sry

makes sense though because ppl with a cortisol belly seem to have great hair from what I’m seeing

Last edited:

lampofred

Interesting, I thought cortisol causes hair loss. I think there is a haidut thread about that here but I guess he does not know anything about hair loss

Stress causes hair loss, but I don't think it's cortisol directly that causes hair loss, it's either ACTH or CRH which causes hair loss. Cortisol turns off ACTH/CRH in a negative feedback loop, so it stops hair loss, but obviously raising cortisol isn't the solution because it will break down your other tissues, like skin and thymus. Estrogen is what causes ACTH/CRH to rise and become insensitive to negative feedback from cortisol.

Look at the hairline of Cushing people: Cushing's syndrome - Wikipedia

ursidae

Stress causes hair loss, but I don't think it's cortisol directly that causes hair loss, it's either ACTH or CRH which causes hair loss. Cortisol turns off ACTH/CRH in a negative feedback loop, so it stops hair loss, but obviously raising cortisol isn't the solution because it will break down your other tissues, like skin and thymus. Estrogen is what causes ACTH/CRH to rise and become insensitive to negative feedback from cortisol.

Look at the hairline of Cushing people: Cushing's syndrome - Wikipedia
What lowers cortisol?

Ableton

What lowers cortisol?
if you want a hack listen to this/ and or other subs on headphones for half an hour or longer. i do not believe in subliminals, but I do notice a powerful anti stress effect and get out of negative thought patterns associacted with high cortisol:

I suppose going in nature does something similar, maybe sitting in the sun as well. Cortisol is mostly mind driven imo but those seem to be the best hacks for me.

lampofred

What lowers cortisol?

Dietarily sugar is probably the main thing along with calcium and fat-soluble vitamins. But more important is probably lowering chronic stress from lifestyle. Poverty relative to those around you, social defeat, feeling trapped and immobile, being forced to live a lie/not being true to your nature, defensiveness, etc. things of that nature (related to learned helplessness) I think are what cause chronic high cortisol.

All these things work via PUFA/iron/hyperventilation though. Focusing on lowering those three is probably a lot less daunting than lifestyle change.

GorillaHead

One time i read it was high zinc metabolism and low copper

GorillaHead

Btw guys one thing that works from experience it works for reducing shedding tremendously at least for me Is cetirizine oral. Ive mentioned this before. It works well orally. Downside is the side effects of long term use.

this histamine pathway is very interesting.

Kenny

Btw guys one thing that works from experience it works for reducing shedding tremendously at least for me Is cetirizine oral. Ive mentioned this before. It works well orally. Downside is the side effects of long term use.

this histamine pathway is very interesting.
does it work on a histamine pathway? I thought it was a prostagladin manipulator

I'll run over to cvs and get some tomorrow i think. Do you just take the standard dosage? How much for how long do you think is safe?
Thanks for the advice!

GorillaHead

does it work on a histamine pathway? I thought it was a prostagladin manipulator

I'll run over to cvs and get some tomorrow i think. Do you just take the standard dosage? How much for how long do you think is safe?
Thanks for the advice!

personally I wouldn’t take it for more than 3 days in a row. Anti histamine can have serious withdrawal affects. It’s an h1 antagonist. Very very very selective for that receptor.

Mossy

would spironoalctone powder in alcohol be a bad idea?
I wish I had a good answer for you, but I have no experience with or knowledge of spironoalctone.

johnwester130

this idea has been flowing around my head lately, i beleive there are complexities to it. And i am trying some things to see if i will see improvement.

100% blood flow from arteries - no baldness
90% - no baldness
80% - no baldness
70% - minor hair loss
60% - hair loss beings to show
50% - you are now losing hair
40% - this is where you reach baldness levels

@Ableton
@Inaut

there is something better to clear the arteries than lysine //vitamin c// glycine//

it is called chondroitin sulfate

for some reason the powder is very expensive, but it works better than pauling therapy, but is similar because it is like gelatin.
you need manganese to produce it

GenericName86

Oh, right. Thanks for clearing that up for me, ha.

I have some supplement from Doctors Best I bought quite a while ago, has chondroitin sulfate and some other stuff like hyaluronic acid in it but think if i try this out I'll just got with the chondroitin powder.

johnwester130

Oh, right. Thanks for clearing that up for me, ha.

I have some supplement from Doctors Best I bought quite a while ago, has chondroitin sulfate and some other stuff like hyaluronic acid in it but think if i try this out I'll just got with the chondroitin powder.

read the links in that link

hair growth is mentioned

LeeLemonoil

MPB is caused by the same highly conserved mechanisms how cells react to oncogenic factors. And that’s a huge bandwidth between succesful, functional apoptosis and renewal from stem cells and progressive senescence on the other Hand of the spectrum.

All variations in between. And the fact that hair follicles are immune prioritized determines the possible phenomenons in contrast to non IP tissues.

And the causes for the ongogenic factors are nearly endless. Metabolic, immunologic, hormonal, environmental physic and psychic stressors of all kinds of sorts with nearly endless intertwining and reinforcing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals