The Cause Of Baldness

GorillaHead

Ketogenic diet would be the answer then, but it's not.
Why would ketogenic diet be the answer? Going keto is inly going to make things a lot worse for You.

The answer isnt simply diet.

All i know is there 8 guys i know who have type 1 diabetes. Amazing hair.

a search on famous people with type 1 diabetes. All good hair!

guess who has type 1 in this photo

Attachments

• 4FD4F65C-2C70-47B4-9A85-1F81382B61AF.jpeg
    4FD4F65C-2C70-47B4-9A85-1F81382B61AF.jpeg
    771.7 KB · Views: 74

Ableton

Why would ketogenic diet be the answer? Going keto is inly going to make things a lot worse for You.

how do i get diabetic?

Ableton

quick research and I cannot confirm
I am finding type 1 diabetes celebs with all kind of norwoods

Zigzag

quick research and I cannot confirm
I am finding type 1 diabetes celebs with all kind of norwoods
We basically don't know what's the common ground for all the norwooders besides that "they might be unhealthy". All those n=5 examples are worthless

GorillaHead

dom littlewood
damon dash

those two guys couldve easily overshot insulin. As in induced hyperglycemia with in appropriate dosing.
We basically don't know what's the common ground for all the norwooders besides that "they might be unhealthy". All those n=5 examples are worthless

its way more than 5.
I honestly wouldnt doubt the fact that 80% of men with type 1 diabetes are probably not balding. It also falls in line with the framework of science we know. I know this isnt great science or an appropriate way to conclude on little data. But at this point all we can do is try to extrapolate and fill in the blanks.

wavelength123

Always funny to me when discussions go from EAT ALL THE SUGAR to KETO DIETS then

Moderation anyone?

if you’re sitting on your b*tt all day don’t send blood sugar on a rollercoaster. It’s not exactly difficult to grasp as a concept.

if you’re active and hungry for carbs don’t be a neurotic wannabe ketoscientist.

Zigzag

Always funny to me when discussions go from EAT ALL THE SUGAR to KETO DIETS then

Moderation anyone?

if you’re sitting on your b*tt all day don’t send blood sugar on a rollercoaster. It’s not exactly difficult to grasp as a concept.

if you’re active and hungry for carbs don’t be a neurotic wannabe ketoscientist.
Agree

wavelength123

Tons of diabetics patients have incredibly poor understanding of their disease and MDs aren’t doing their job proper, recommend the Standard BS food pyramid, tolerate sky high A1c labeling it “under control” and all that jazz

no wonders you’ll find counter examples of bald type 1s.

It is impossible to argue with anyone who resorts to N=1 to prove/disprove a point. Massive biases will always look at the same picture and resort to twisted reasonings as long as it fits the false premise. That MMA photo was another pathetic example “if he had hair no one would see a difference” yet he didn’t have hair.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals