The Cause Of Baldness

mrchibbs

I don’t think Asians should be singled out for their hair. Go to Latin America, most of the Middle East, look at blacks, you’ll see tons of masculine men with jet black and thick hair. It’s the westernized lifestyle 100%. Hell I commute from Harlem to wall st every day, guess who has the thicker hair and the more masculine frame? Not midtown wimps...

I agree, especially not these days, asians have high incidence of hair loss as well now. They're the most industrialized place in the world. Anywhere the traditional lifestyles and salt-of-the-earth cooking methods endures, that's where you'll find the best hair.

Ableton

No, you see, I think hair on top of the scalp matters a great deal, and is different. It's different from other hair because it has a much much longer hair cycle (hence can grow longer than other body hair), is more energy intensive, protects the scalp, insulates the brain, is an extension of the nervous system, and plays a role in interpersonal/sexual communication. Much like proper genital development/sexual function and higher intelligence, I think it's part of what defines a man (and a women).
If this was the case you would not be able to shave it off without pain

mrchibbs

If this was the case you would not be able to shave it off without pain

wut? Sometimes I feel like you think I make up my statements out of thin air, I do research what I say you know? lol

Ableton

I don’t think Asians should be singled out for their hair. Go to Latin America, most of the Middle East, look at blacks, you’ll see tons of masculine men with jet black and thick hair. It’s the westernized lifestyle 100%. Hell I commute from Harlem to wall st every day, guess who has the thicker hair and the more masculine frame? Not midtown wimps...
Yeah fair point, but I doubt blacks in Harlem generally have a healthy lifestyle
I guess we will see in 2 generations where their hair is heading

wavelength123

What do you call a healthy lifestyle? I’ll wager hanging out playing ball and making fun of everything that moves uptown is more relaxing than being rushed around like a soulless pawn downtown.

Ableton

You are making hair this essentialist thing that matters on its own in lots of esoterical sounding ways. Not trying to be mean here. Here are some experiments with that:

Put on a hat
Put on a wig
Have an extremely good looking man shave his head

It’s all about looks and reciprocity of your environment. Appearance of having hair is as good as having hair.
hair matters. Height matters. Your bones matter. Your **** size matters (in relationships). Literally every physical attribute matters.

this is why I call bull**** when people here say „if you loose hair the least you should worry about is your hair“

if there was clear data on life expectancy Discrepancies or life quality discrepancies of people with and without hair outside of lookism I would be the first to acknowledge them. but bald men seem to do just fine.

it‘s all about the unadressed elephant in the room, which is looks. Hair is not about health and even in this forum people would compromise a certain % of their health for hair, me included. The problem is fin is too heavy

Most of us here have extended backgrounds in hair loss research/coping but lets not pretend hair is the ultimate marker of health when we see different anecdotes on the daily.

if a cosmetic cure like hair cloning/ultra dense hair transplants comes out forums like this are dying because every single advantage of having hair Is in its appearance

it does not matter on its own

mrchibbs

You are making hair this essentialist thing that matters on its own in lots of esoterical sounding ways. Not trying to be mean here. Here are some experiments with that:

Put on a hat
Put on a wig
Have an extremely good looking man shave his head

It’s all about looks and reciprocity of your environment. Appearance of having hair is as good as having hair.
hair matters. Height matters. Your bones matter. Your **** size matters (in relationships). Literally every physical attribute matters.

this is why I call bull**** when people here say „if you loose hair the least you should worry about is your hair“

if there was clear data on life expectancy Discrepancies or life quality discrepancies of people with and without hair outside of lookism I would be the first to acknowledge them. but bald men seem to do just fine.

it‘s all about the unadressed elephant in the room, which is looks. Hair is not about health and even in this forum people would compromise a certain % of their health for hair, me included. The problem is fin is too heavy

Most of us here have extended backgrounds in hair loss research/coping but lets not pretend hair is the ultimate marker of health when we see different anecdotes on the daily.

if a cosmetic cure like hair cloning/ultra dense hair transplants comes out forums like this are dying because every single advantage of having hair Is in its appearance

it does not matter on its own

Bro, there is science backing up what I say. It's not esoteric lol what the hell are you saying?

Anyhow I feel like you and I and have gone through this before and I have no need for a back and forth battle.

I feel like you get frustrated now and then and you disregard everything we talk about here. Which is fine I get it, but that won't stop me from totally disagreeing with you. We're grown men though, it's fine we can disagree.

Ableton

What do you call a healthy lifestyle? I’ll wager hanging out playing ball and making fun of everything that moves uptown is more relaxing than being rushed around like a soulless pawn downtown.
Lol, if you want to stick with stereotypes I can come up with certain types of food fried in pufa if you want
The reason you do not see a lot of bald black men is because you are lookist.
Black men can rock the bald look the best out of any race. It’s a haircut for them basically. When you go around with a mindset of bald= ugly and see bald guys that are not ugly, you are not acknowledging them as being bald.
Lots of hairline stigma in the black community—> every young black man with hair issues shaves or wears a hat. Very rare to see a black man rock a haircut past nw2.
There is plenty of mpb in androgenic black men being my point. Look on analyst desks of nba games.
Your point on stressless lifestyles is valid

Ableton

wut? Sometimes I feel like you think I make up my statements out of thin air, I do research what I say you know? lol
How is their essential value in hair itself when a man with hair can shave it off and appear as not having hair?
The value is in its appearance

mrchibbs

In regards to hairloss, not race you disgusting racist scum

Please tone it down or I will report you for your language. Chill, maybe take a break from RPF today.

baccheion

Lol, if you want to stick with stereotypes I can come up with certain types of food fried in pufa if you want
The reason you do not see a lot of bald black men is because you are lookist.
Black men can rock the bald look the best out of any race. It’s a haircut for them basically. When you go around with a mindset of bald= ugly and see bald guys that are not ugly, you are not acknowledging them as being bald.
Lots of hairline stigma in the black community—> every young black man with hair issues shaves or wears a hat. Very rare to see a black man rock a haircut past nw2.
There is plenty of mpb in androgenic black men being my point. Look on analyst desks of nba games.
Your point on stressless lifestyles is valid
Blacks are less likely to be bald at a genetic level. The highest rates of balding are among whites in the Mediterranean/median area of Europe.

wavelength123

In regards to hairloss, not race you disgusting racist scum
That being said, what roids are you using again?
I am considering trying some

LMAO you’re such a tool, I hope you get banned quick for such language and go be a depressed balding OCD moron elsewhere. Don’t use steroids, you’ll remain weak and ugly and will get all kinds of side effects from them. Your mental state of mind means they’re incompatible with good health for you. You’ll never look jacked like I am even if using 3 times the doses. You’ll only get 3 times the side effects. Typical of internet nerds dabbling in AAS. Your destiny is to stay glued to a computer all day overthinking everything like a DYEL wimp.

FUN FACTS

- you can be black and be a stressed out pawn that’s balding, in fact that’s exactly describing my IT manager

- you can be *any other color* and hang out with friends all day outside and play sports and eat deep fried crap, and the net result is that it’s all gonna be hair friendly. In fact, that’s exactly what me and my obviously racist scum friends were doing throughout our 20s. Beautiful hair back then. Buffalo wings with hot sauce please.

Nothing I wrote is racist. Imagine being an over sensitive beta male going through life this way.

Thanks for the laugh tho

mrchibbs

@wavelength123 @Ableton

Please guys, let's kiss and make up. We do not want or need animosity on this forum.

You are both better than this.

Last edited:

JDreamer

He looks real good. Obviously gets a good balance in his food, and with all that milk he's not getting an excess of phosphate vs. calcium, and so his parathyroid and prolactin are probably quite low.

One thing which is forgotten in this discussion of the effect of food and lifestyle however, is the component of heredity (I said heredity not genetics). Some people just have a better physiological state to start with, which is why we have to be careful since we can't readily compare one person to another. He's Indian, so I'm willing to bet his inherited physiological state is better than most westerners, especially since he's in his late 30s, he's probably not dealing with the transgenerational effects that late millennial and gen Z have.

But he looks really healthy, like the bodybuilders of the 70s.

Man I bet my phosphate/calcium ratio has been ridiculously stupid for a couple of decades ever since I cut out milk back in my late 20's (I'm 41 now). I used to drink 2-3 glasses a day. Mind you I've always worked out at least 3-4 days a week, taken a ton of protein supplements, lean meats ...... all the stereotypical BS we're led to believe we need to do.

soul_rebel

I would imagine it is a combination of environmental stress and some populations (historically) being less likely to experience hair loss. Just like some groups generally have less body hair, others are more prone to not balding. My guess is hair loss is more common today than in the past.

mrchibbs

I would imagine it is a combination of environmental stress and some populations (historically) being less likely to experience hair loss. Just like some groups generally have less body hair, others are more prone to not balding. My guess is hair loss is more common today than in the past.

You are right but I think the main reason why certain populations were less likely to experience hair loss was determined by the generational effects of lifestyle, foods and tradition, vs. a loose argument for ‘genetics’

soul_rebel

You are right but I think the main reason why certain populations were less likely to experience hair loss was determined by the generational effects of lifestyle, foods and tradition, vs. a loose argument for ‘genetics’
What population/ethnicity/class/region do you find the best quality hair (anecdotally) and what do you see in their lifestyle?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals