The “C4 Phenomenon” - Using Cypro As A Drug Is A Real Thing

jyb

Summary of the study: cyproheptadine promotes weight gain (the reason why the people surveyed were taking it) and obesity is linked to disease, so it is inferred that people using cyproheptadine are exposed to diseases from obesity. No useful information on prevalence (how did they find a sample where 73% are using cypro?!). What a random paper.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Summary of the study: cyproheptadine promotes weight gain (the reason why the people surveyed were taking it) and obesity is linked to disease, so it is inferred that people using cyproheptadine are exposed to diseases from obesity. No useful information on prevalence (how did they find a sample where 73% are using cypro?!). What a random paper.
But from that you'd say cyproheptadine promotes disease, and I'd disagree. People looking to gain weight are usually taking a lot and they usually start eating a lot more. But check out the YouTube videos of apetamin the ladies who did gain some good weight look way better. Some sure are going beyond looking curvy but I'd say those are the exception not the rule as some of them also lose weight when they go off it. I'm taking .5 mg a day and am weight stable for the last 6 months.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals