The “C4 Phenomenon” - Using Cypro As A Drug Is A Real Thing

johnwester130

InChristAlone

Yeah it is sold as apetamin to gain weight. Tons of YouTube videos documenting it's use. Particularly in the African population. There is one case where a girl was over using it and ended up at the ER. I used it to regain appetite, and it played a huge role in my success. I am now the heaviest I've ever been at 120. I just found out I can now have an alcoholic drink and not feel anything, good or bad. Wasn't the case a couple yrs ago.

DaveFoster

Yeah it is sold as apetamin to gain weight. Tons of YouTube videos documenting it's use. Particularly in the African population. There is one case where a girl was over using it and ended up at the ER. I used it to regain appetite, and it played a huge role in my success. I am now the heaviest I've ever been at 120. I just found out I can now have an alcoholic drink and not feel anything, good or bad. Wasn't the case a couple yrs ago.
Maybe you're stressed: Stress Leads To Lower Dopamine And More Drinking

DaveFoster

Maybe you're stressed: Stress Leads To Lower Dopamine And More Drinking

InChristAlone

No, I am not more stressed than a couple yrs ago when one drink would give me a stress reaction. I swore off all alcohol even a little bit.

This was champagne on Christmas. And it had no effect so I didn't want anymore. Maybe if it had made me feel good. But that's the dopamine reward and there was none. I didn't need it. And no anxiety.

He also said this: "pregnenolone is known to reduce both alcohol preference and to opposes its intoxication effects."

I would rather have tolerance than complete intolerance due to stress. Which says liver issues in the past.

InChristAlone

The people looking to use cyproheptadine are the ones who can't gain weight. In their culture being thin is not seen as beautiful. I hated being thin, sure I had a small waist but also my boobs were more empty. There are advantages to keeping more fat. :p:

Tarmander

Nope, not black.

BTW, you shouldn't defile that holy icon by associating it with whatever you say. There will be karmic consequences for this.

It is hard to see your halo from here, so not sure whether to listen to your advice on my avatar or not...

Disappointing you are not from Congo, I thought you might have an interesting perspective. What makes you think I am defiling my avatar or deriding the Africans? Do you often go on the internet and get offended for other people at silly jokes?

Sepulchrave

It is hard to see your halo from here, so not sure whether to listen to your advice on my avatar or not...

Disappointing you are not from Congo, I thought you might have an interesting perspective. What makes you think I am defiling my avatar or deriding the Africans? Do you often go on the internet and get offended for other people at silly jokes?

Of course you were just joking.....

As for the icon, by having it as your profile pic, you're associating it with whatever you post online.

Last edited:

Tarmander

Of course you were just joking.....

As for the icon, by having it as your profile pic, you're associating it with whatever you post online.

That still doesn't answer the questions of why you think there is defilement and why you thought a joke was deriding Africans. Did you think it was not a joke? A proclamation on beauty standards for the last 25 millennia? Cmon, don't be dull.

DaveFoster

This sounds great. What's a good source of cypro? I hate going into the merchant forum it's a maze.
All Day Chemist, brand name Ciplactin. Free shipping on your b-day.

dand

Same :)

dand

This sounds great. What's a good source of cypro? I hate going into the merchant forum it's a maze.

Cyproheptadine from idea labs research chemicals page. It’s much easier to dose than ciplactin and has no excipients.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals