The body uses water's 4th phase absorption of infrared light to generate electric fields around cellular structures and pump blood through capillaries

FoodForeal

Last edited:

StephanF

Forum Supporter
The water in the cell is structured, due to the protein chains with polar sites. It is in a gel form. That was initially discovered by Dr. Gilbert Ling and then further researched by Prof. Gerald Pollack, who termed this state as the ‘forth state of water’. You don’t want your blood turn into a gel!

However, the Covid vaccination does this apparently, my guess is that the spike protein polarized the water in the blood and turns it into a gel, that is what undertakers have found of dead vaccinated people, their leg veins were full of this gelled blood.

Healthy blood is a colloid, according to Thomas M. Riddick’s work and later by Dr. T. C. McDaniel. The colloidal stability is governed by the Zeta Potential and electrolytes like potassium citrate or pyrophosphate (which are ingredients of Zeta Aid) strengthen this colloidal system. It charges up the blood particles so that they electrostatically repel each other and prevent formation of blood clots.

I take Zeta Aid every day for almost 10 years.

TheSir

This might be a silly question, but could there be benefits to leaving a glass of water in the sunlight before drinking it?

1648745084356.png

OP
F

FoodForeal

The water in the cell is structured, due to the protein chains with polar sites. It is in a gel form. That was initially discovered by Dr. Gilbert Ling and then further researched by Prof. Gerald Pollack, who termed this state as the ‘forth state of water’. You don’t want your blood turn into a gel!

However, the Covid vaccination does this apparently, my guess is that the spike protein polarized the water in the blood and turns it into a gel, that is what undertakers have found of dead vaccinated people, their leg veins were full of this gelled blood.

Healthy blood is a colloid, according to Thomas M. Riddick’s work and later by Dr. T. C. McDaniel. The colloidal stability is governed by the Zeta Potential and electrolytes like potassium citrate or pyrophosphate (which are ingredients of Zeta Aid) strengthen this colloidal system. It charges up the blood particles so that they electrostatically repel each other and prevent formation of blood clots.

I take Zeta Aid every day for almost 10 years.
Part of the video I linked describes how water unendingly moves through a hydrophilic tube when the tube is exposed to light. This is used by the body to help pump blood, the heart doesn't do all the work.

This might be a silly question, but could there be benefits to leaving a glass of water in the sunlight before drinking it?

View attachment 35200
Water is a very interesting substance. This is one of the comments on the video I linked:
"
I was hoping to hear zeta potential discussed. The electrochemistry of water is a major part of my job as a water treatment professional. It is what makes flocculation and coagulation processes possible. A cationic, slight positive charge in source waters, often induced by means of a chemical flocculant, causes particles in the water to polymerize into larger bodies that are then heavy enough for gravity to act on in the following sedimentation phase. Temperature is THE critical factor In this process. I treat water in the summer at 26c+, and down to about 3c in the winter, and they don't even act like the same substance. Waters physical and chemical properties vary wildly over the range of its liquid phase temperature range. It's why the career has fascinated me from day one. A person could focus on just one aspect of water to study, and the body of knowledge is more than sufficient to pursue to the PhD level.
Show less
"
So water acts very differently based on the environment it is in. I know distilled water is a very different substance compared to normal water, obviously it has been purified, but it has also been stripped molecule by molecule and condensed into distilled water. I'm sure that causes some sort of change in the structure of the liquid from before to after. The sunlight will likely at least heat the cup of water, there could be some effects that I don't know about.

Quelsatron

View attachment 35200
Don't know, I was under the impression that this structuring of water is in the microenvironment around certain charged surfaces and the red light provides the energy for the decrease in entropy. Macroscopic amounts of water are not gelled, perhaps if glass is a proper surface the very edge of the water will receive structure, but given how small the surface area of a smooth glass is compared to a hundred billion cells and their proteins it would probably be irrelevant. I think i read dr pollack mention something like celery as a good supply of structured water, though personally I think any sort of water in fruits, vegetables, maybe meat, etc will be equivalent. But it would basically just be adding a little bit of preformed water, my total guess would be that going into the sun and maintaining a decent metabolism will be much more efficient at structuring your own water.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom