The Black-er Swan

Which event do you think is most likely in the next 6 months to a year?

• Global lock down when the vaccinated start dropping like flies due to exposure to wild cv.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Economic enema. Everything crashes. Sh!t hits the fan (wall).

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Apocalyptic warfare breaks out close to home (for the West)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The unvaccinated will be targeted even more by the mob. Life will be extremely difficult

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Lights out cyber attack. Kick starts new digital economy. The beast system

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • God intervenes. Jams up the cultists plans. A curve ball is thrown representing a glimmer of hope

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Alien Disclosure. Bezos comes out of the closet

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Shut up man. Stop being so negative, everything will be fine. You just wait

• Seriously man................. Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reemergence of the Donald.

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

Inaut

Just wondering what people think is on the horizon in the near future..... ?

We have seen a lot of things transpire in the last two years we could have never imagined previous to the plan/scam-demic. Nothing is off the table anymore for me (mind you it never really was before but) nor do I trust anything even remotely. We live in a crazy time... My thoughts is it will only get worse and more rapidly going forward....

Disclaimer: My faith in God keeps me at ease generally and continues to strengthen as time passes so that is my silver lining. No matter how bad things may get in the future, I feel fortunate to have had this opportunity to live through these events and strive for something greater than myself. I feel like God has given me another chance at life, filled with love and integrity. I also find these events motivating me but also very exciting (as dumb as that may sound).

Last thought, if covid has done anything for me, it's really allowed me to connect with people on a much deeper level which is strange because it's tougher to talk to the lamestreamers nowadays. I guess it just makes the quality conversations more memorable or special for me. i appreciate them more.

I'm done now. Sorry for bouncing around with my thoughts

Well I wish I could vote for more than one thing Inaut, but I do feel we are on the cusp, if not the beginning, of Revelations. Like you I don't worry and just hope the rapture comes before things get worse. I try to inch my way into being more transparent on this site anyway I can, but as crazy as this sounds, I don't think that the anti-christ is of this world, I have been saying that since last summer. Another interesting post!

DrJ

Just fyi they already disclosed aliens (ufos) and bezos already came out of the closet.

TheCalciumCad

You forgot to add the reemergence of Trump and the states flipping back red (after the media suppress the audits existence) to the mix.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

You forgot to add the reemergence of Trump and the states flipping back red (after the media suppress the audits existence) to the mix.
I actually thought about that after making the thread....Darn it... next time I will consult you @TheCalciumCad :)
Edit: just added it. No more mods

DrJ

I don't know that Bezos is an alien, but surely you aren't saying he has admitted he is one?
No the alien part is a separate topic of one vote choice. Bezos came out of the closet bc he's dating a man.

No the alien part is a separate topic of one vote choice. Bezos came out of the closet bc he's dating a man.
That is why I voted for all the above. I didn't understand the Bezos thing and has more to say.

Rick K

I don't know that Bezos is an alien, but surely you aren't saying he has admitted he is one?
Sigh. Hair dye, my pet, hair dye. He's saying that Bezos is a pufta, gay.

Rick K

Sigh. Hair dye, my pet, hair dye. He's saying that Bezos is a pufta, gay.
I know he already told me that. Your hair dye will not help my blonde mind. I don't read about people and their personal life. You never know if anything is true or not, it is just a waste of time.

Rick K

I know he already told me that. Your hair dye will not help my blonde mind. I don't read about people and their personal life. You never know if anything is true or not, it is just a waste of time.
I don't read any of that stuff either and don't know jack about Bezos. I think gossip is the most damning thing and reflects just as poorly on the gossiper (if that's even a word).

I don't read any of that stuff either and don't know jack about Bezos. I think gossip is the most damning thing and reflects just as poorly on the gossiper (if that's even a word).
It runs reputations, and makes you look like a fool if you repeated it and it turned out to be wrong.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

The bezos comment was more sarcasm than anything and was related to him being an alien (because he looks like one and goes to space)than a homosexual. I didn’t even know he was into men. My sense of humour doesn’t translate or isn’t funny to some. Sorry if I offended anyone

Jam

God intervenes.

The bezos comment was more sarcasm than anything and was related to him being an alien (because he looks like one and goes to space)than a homosexual. I didn’t even know he was into men. My sense of humour doesn’t translate or isn’t funny to some. Sorry if I offended anyone
I didn't think you meant he was gay, I took alien as alien. I just don't know anything about him to have voted one way or the other :)

Jasjeet

I think we in northern hemisphere are going to face a horrendously cold winter this year, so cold we'll all be forgetting about covid (I hope).

I think we in northern hemisphere are going to face a horrendously cold winter this year, so cold we'll all be forgetting about covid (I hope).
Yeah the weather ramping up will be everywhere. I feel bad for people in the flood zones. There is no preparing for that ?