The Black-er Swan

Which event do you think is most likely in the next 6 months to a year?

• Global lock down when the vaccinated start dropping like flies due to exposure to wild cv.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Economic enema. Everything crashes. Sh!t hits the fan (wall).

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Apocalyptic warfare breaks out close to home (for the West)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The unvaccinated will be targeted even more by the mob. Life will be extremely difficult

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Lights out cyber attack. Kick starts new digital economy. The beast system

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • God intervenes. Jams up the cultists plans. A curve ball is thrown representing a glimmer of hope

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Alien Disclosure. Bezos comes out of the closet

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Shut up man. Stop being so negative, everything will be fine. You just wait

• Seriously man................. Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reemergence of the Donald.

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

Rick K

It sounds alright except for the slugs. Where would suggest?
Well, I lived stateside for 28 years and love Vermont, New Hampshire, Virginia and Colorado.

Well, I lived stateside for 28 years and love Vermont, New Hampshire, Virginia and Colorado.
My son just moved to Virginia last month. I guess I will wait and see how he likes it in the next 6 months. My girlfriend lived near Boston and Connecticut before that and was happy to get to California. She hated the cold winters in those states. I visited her and it is beautiful! She lives two blocks from me now and loves it here.

haidut

Forum Supporter
That is just not right :/

The technology has been around for decades and they are not even hiding it.

One of the first confirmed examples of weather manipulation was during the Vietnam War. Imagine how much they have perfected their techniques since then...

@Inaut @Missenger @TheCalciumCad

Last edited:
The technology has been around for decades and they are not even hiding it.

One of the first confirmed examples of weather manipulation was during the Vietnam War. Imagine how much they have perfected their techniques since then...

@Inaut @Missenger @TheCalciumCad

I wonder how it can create earthquakes?

Attachments

• 0_TwxiLGBnZ-pWcjZa.png
    0_TwxiLGBnZ-pWcjZa.png
    186.4 KB · Views: 9

yerrag

Anywhere you go that's free from regressivity, wokeness, and Ivy League education and Rhodes scholars, and personal injury lawyers and evidence-based medicine backed by rigged studies, you will find common sense and healthy living and naturally happy people not in need of vaccination and maintenance drugs and surgeries and sex change operations and ICU-and ventilator-assisted dying, and no need to rely on a scam stock market and mickey mouse money scam for your retirement.

System's got us men by the balls and women holes laced with fungus, people basically running on empty and living lives of quiet desperation and learned helplessness.

Anywhere you go that's free from regressivity, wokeness, and Ivy League education and Rhodes scholars, and personal injury lawyers and evidence-based medicine backed by rigged studies, you will find common sense and healthy living and naturally happy people not in need of vaccination and maintenance drugs and surgeries and sex change operations and ICU-and ventilator-assisted dying, and no need to rely on a scam stock market and mickey mouse money scam for your retirement.

System's got us men by the balls and women holes laced with fungus, people basically running on empty and living lives of quiet desperation and learned helplessness.
Wow yerrag you are deeper and more in tune to the world than I. The name of my home is "Toon Town". I have made a home full of fun and tastiness, not because I haven't seen it coming, but to have a haven from the world that has been ramping up for quite awhile. There is a time for every purpose under heaven. The "time to fight" is almost past, but at least we aren't at "a time to die." It is a time to not be complacent and comfortable. My "Toon Town" wont die, but it will be more sporadic.

Donnea

Washingtonian here! Just a couple of things to think of: The wokeness here is unreal! I know so many people that have fled WA just in the last year.
Seattle is literally dying, and you can shoot up heroin in the middle of the street and the police will do nothing (they are not allowed to). Needles and human waste everywhere. Luckily for me, I don't go there, but this wokeness is spreading like blackberry vines, and is threatening to engulf us all. You can now go into the stores in Seattle and steal stuff without the threat of punishment. Absolute insanity! I hate Seattle...can you tell? ;)

I live up north on 5 acres, on an island. The weather here is much better than in Seattle and surrounding areas. Less rain, more sun, and unless you water your lawn in the summer, it will be completely yellow. But everything else is green & lush, trees and bushes (and weeds ;)). The winters are hard because of the darkness and constant rain. Although I must say, it doesn't rain as much here on the island as it does further south, where I used to live. I both work and live on the island, since 3 years back, and I stay away from the cities. Starting a big garden, and thinking about milk goats. I sometimes forget that I live in a woke state.

I recently went to a local work meeting, and the rule now is, if you are vaccinated you need not wear a mask. I showed up with my mask on and out of 30+ people, only myself and one other person were wearing the dumb mask. We were standing in a big group chatting before going back to our offices, and the conversation went to the jab. *Everyone* in the group were outraged that unvaxxed people go into stores without their masks on (I do this ALL the time! Masks are ridiculous). Basically, the whole room was woke as heck. That surprised me. I get unpleasant reality checks like that sometimes.

One of my oldest & dearest friends, who has been an anti-vaxxer for decades, just took the jab and posted "let's all get vaccinated" all over FB.
It's a cult, and it's very much alive in WA. I have been thinking a lot about the best state to live in, and I really don't know....

Oh and about the slugs- The slugs I have seen on the island, can be counted on one hand. When I lived in the Lake Stevens area, only 35 min away, the slugs were rampant and you had to put copper wires around your vegetable boxes, or the slugs would eat it all.

By the way, I love reading your recipes :)

Rick K

Washingtonian here! Just a couple of things to think of: The wokeness here is unreal! I know so many people that have fled WA just in the last year.
Seattle is literally dying, and you can shoot up heroin in the middle of the street and the police will do nothing (they are not allowed to). Needles and human waste everywhere. Luckily for me, I don't go there, but this wokeness is spreading like blackberry vines, and is threatening to engulf us all. You can now go into the stores in Seattle and steal stuff without the threat of punishment. Absolute insanity! I hate Seattle...can you tell? ;)

I live up north on 5 acres, on an island. The weather here is much better than in Seattle and surrounding areas. Less rain, more sun, and unless you water your lawn in the summer, it will be completely yellow. But everything else is green & lush, trees and bushes (and weeds ;)). The winters are hard because of the darkness and constant rain. Although I must say, it doesn't rain as much here on the island as it does further south, where I used to live. I both work and live on the island, since 3 years back, and I stay away from the cities. Starting a big garden, and thinking about milk goats. I sometimes forget that I live in a woke state.

I recently went to a local work meeting, and the rule now is, if you are vaccinated you need not wear a mask. I showed up with my mask on and out of 30+ people, only myself and one other person were wearing the dumb mask. We were standing in a big group chatting before going back to our offices, and the conversation went to the jab. *Everyone* in the group were outraged that unvaxxed people go into stores without their masks on (I do this ALL the time! Masks are ridiculous). Basically, the whole room was woke as heck. That surprised me. I get unpleasant reality checks like that sometimes.

One of my oldest & dearest friends, who has been an anti-vaxxer for decades, just took the jab and posted "let's all get vaccinated" all over FB.
It's a cult, and it's very much alive in WA. I have been thinking a lot about the best state to live in, and I really don't know....

Oh and about the slugs- The slugs I have seen on the island, can be counted on one hand. When I lived in the Lake Stevens area, only 35 min away, the slugs were rampant and you had to put copper wires around your vegetable boxes, or the slugs would eat it all.

Perhaps Ms. Repeat can come up with a tasty slug goulash recipe. Harf.?

Donnea

Perhaps Ms. Repeat can come up with a tasty slug goulash recipe. Harf.?
Haha! Apparently there was a chef here a few years ago that was cooking those little suckers up!
Apparently it was a very time consuming process to get the outer skin/slime off.
I don't remember what they said it tasted like. Probably chicken, like everything else ;)

That is a LOT of good stuff to chew on Donnea! We were gonna make a trip up there before moving there, but the hard dark winters and people's attitudes isn't something we would have seen on a trip. Thank you for taking the time to write all that! So glad you are enjoying my foods :)

Donnea

That is a LOT of good stuff to chew on Donnea! We were gonna make a trip up there before moving there, but the hard dark winters and people's attitudes isn't something we would have seen on a trip. Thank you for taking the time to write all that! So glad you are enjoying my foods :)
Not a problem at all. Keep me posted on how you like it on your trip :)

You said you already do all the things mentioned to lower FFA's and are not stressed there for I assume your metabolism is healthy and CO2 production is good, hence the mosquito attraction.
Ohhhh! I didn't know happiness and good metabolism created CO2. That is REALLY interesting! Would that mean I have no need to bag breath, cause I don't do it.

TheCalciumCad

Ohhhh! I didn't know happiness and good metabolism created CO2. That is REALLY interesting! Would that mean I have no need to bag breath, cause I don't do it.
naa you don't need to bag breathe, anything pro-thyroid maintains good CO2 levels assuming you don't mouth breathe which will waste it.

naa you don't need to bag breathe, anything pro-thyroid maintains good CO2 levels assuming you don't mouth breathe which will waste it.
No I don't mouth breath, not even at night. I don't know how people even do that. It is so drying in the mouth.

Rick K

How would that apply to me, I don't bag breath?
Not sure about the different responses, just saying mosquitoes respond to CO2.I'm sure you have no more/less than anyone else.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals