The Black-er Swan

Which event do you think is most likely in the next 6 months to a year?

• Global lock down when the vaccinated start dropping like flies due to exposure to wild cv.

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Economic enema. Everything crashes. Sh!t hits the fan (wall).

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Apocalyptic warfare breaks out close to home (for the West)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The unvaccinated will be targeted even more by the mob. Life will be extremely difficult

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Lights out cyber attack. Kick starts new digital economy. The beast system

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • God intervenes. Jams up the cultists plans. A curve ball is thrown representing a glimmer of hope

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Alien Disclosure. Bezos comes out of the closet

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Shut up man. Stop being so negative, everything will be fine. You just wait

• Seriously man................. Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reemergence of the Donald.

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
OP
Inaut

Inaut

I think we in northern hemisphere are going to face a horrendously cold winter this year, so cold we'll all be forgetting about covid (I hope).
What makes you say that? Weather modified or natural?

What makes you say that? Weather modified or natural?
Like I said earlier, Revelations says that, and we have been seeing weather more and more breaking 100+ year old records. I don't know what I think about global warming, but man messing with the weather is as disastrous as cloning and the Covid vaccine. Oil drilling and land collapses are more common and one big earthquake or volcano blowing in US and that domino effect will be catastrophic. It is isn't a matter of "if" it's a matter of "when".

OP
Inaut

Inaut

I do agree with this upcoming winter being exceptionally problematic for the west. On multiple levels.

Ive been toying with the idea of a power outage/cyber attack during a “super storm” leaving millions with no heat or easy access to food..... I live in Canada so that would be lights out for real....

Missenger

That is just not right :/

View: https://twitter.com/zanshin720/status/1418438688946593797

Like I said earlier, Revelations says that, and we have been seeing weather more and more breaking 100+ year old records.
2021-07-29 17_25_30-It just hit 50C (124F) ’s .png
2021-07-29 17_25_14-50c recorded weather - Google.png

Last edited:
I do agree with this upcoming winter being exceptionally problematic for the west. On multiple levels.

Ive been toying with the idea of a power outage/cyber attack during a “super storm” leaving millions with no heat or easy access to food..... I live in Canada so that would be lights out for real....

I am in California and just hoping the "big one" wont hit before I can move to Washington next summer.

View: https://twitter.com/zanshin720/status/1418438688946593797

View attachment 25967View attachment 25968

The mosquitos got really bad last year and still the same this year. They are a lot bigger than I have ever seen now too! I don't know how they are finding their way into the house, but we bought two more indoor bug catchers, and have 3 now. It has never been this bad. I am getting bites from them daily and scared of what disease they might give me one of these times ?

TheCalciumCad

The mosquitos got really bad last year and still the same this year. They are a lot bigger than I have ever seen now too! I don't know how they are finding their way into the house, but we bought two more indoor bug catchers, and have 3 now. It has never been this bad. I am getting bites from them daily and scared of what disease they might give me one of these times ?
I heard mosquitos are attracted to people who are stressed out specifically by the free fatty acid release which is the hallmark of stress in animals. So niacinamide, caffeine, aspirin, sugar etc could deter mosquitoes from biting or make a topical of niacinamide, caffeine, and aspirin.

I heard mosquitos are attracted to people who are stressed out specifically by the free fatty acid release which is the hallmark of stress in animals. So niacinamide, caffeine, aspirin, sugar etc could deter mosquitoes from biting or make a topical of niacinamide, caffeine, and aspirin.
I do all of that and I am not stressed at all. I am always a very happy person. They have always been attracted to me and they swell enormously. As a teen our neighbor said they are attracted to dairy in the system and breath. Because he had milking cows his wife would get bit up drinking their milk all the time, but not him because he drank a lot of vinegar everyday to ward them off. Well I'm not giving up dairy and i am not drinking vinegar either so I will just anticipate colder weather. I will think on the bright side and be glad it isn't an infestation of flies, cockroaches, rats or spiders.

yerrag

California and mosquitoes don't go together unless you're in Yosemite. Then again, so much has happened there since I left I may not recognize it anymore. Glad you're moving. Even occupied Seattle is better lol

California and mosquitoes don't go together unless you're in Yosemite. Then again, so much has happened there since I left I may not recognize it anymore. Glad you're moving. Even occupied Seattle is better lol
Seattle outskirts for me, I don't want to live in a big city. I am mostly concerned about living in an area where water isn't running out, like California, Nevada and Arizona. The middle states with tornados is not happening and I don't want to deal with snow. California has a foreign Asian Tiger mosquitos that has moved in. My son had one land on him in our back yard last summer.

I lived in Northern California for several years and mosquitos were bad up there 40+ years ago, with lots of rivers, lakes and streams. They aren't s problem in L.A. and the beach areas, but I am near mountains. They have always been around in late spring and early summer, but now they are here through the summer, ever since last year.

Missenger

You have to wonder if the mosquitoes themselves are getting vitamin deficiencies sometimes.

yerrag

Seattle outskirts for me, I don't want to live in a big city. I am mostly concerned about living in an area where water isn't running out, like California, Nevada and Arizona. The middle states with tornados is not happening and I don't want to deal with snow. California has a foreign Asian Tiger mosquitos that has moved in. My son had one land on him in our back yard last summer.

California is going the way of countries blessed with natural resources. It's the curse of winning the jackpot.

Yes, that's the Asian Tiger mosquito. It is a nuisance. I see it from time to time. Didn't know it's a tiger, looks like a zebra to me. I think you're fine. It only bites and sucks blood. And you're healthy so no worries.

Rick K

So sorry, but it's CO2 that attracts these winged vampires.

Well that is good to know. I haven't seen one myself, but I know somebody that got that West Nile Virus (WNV) from our local mosquitos and he lives in the town next to mine. He was sick for months!

Rick K

Well, get ready for tons of rain and cloudy days in Seattle. They sell t-shirts there that say "Enjoy Seattle weather. Ten million slugs can't be wrong", The interior of Washington is desert which is so ironic. You can wind surf on the Snake River there AND you're alarmingly close to Vancouver B.C. and some of the best skiing in the world plus killer whale watches. :canada3

Well, get ready for tons of rain and cloudy days in Seattle. They sell t-shirts there that say "Enjoy Seattle weather. Ten million slugs can't be wrong", The interior of Washington is desert which is so ironic. You can wind surf on the Snake River there AND you're alarmingly close to Vancouver B.C. and some of the best skiing in the world plus killer whale watches. :canada3
It sounds alright except for the slugs. Where would suggest?