The Biology Of (Romantic) Love

redsun

I actually also passed a licensing exam after trying 3 times before using that much cypro so sorry but you’re wrong.

Yeh you are prob much more tolerant to it at this point compared to everyone else that takes like 1mg at a time. Yeh if you try something enough times, it'll be pretty easy by the time you get to the 4th attempt. Cypro will make you mentally slow, but will calm you down a lot and that's probably why it would help you pass.

But your logic is falling in love is learned helplessness but you fell out of love by taking a drug. How do you not see the error in that?

LUH 3417

Yeh you are prob much more tolerant to it at this point compared to everyone else that takes like 1mg at a time. Yeh if you try something enough times, it'll be pretty easy by the time you get to the 4th attempt. Cypro will make you mentally slow, but will calm you down a lot and that's probably why it would help you pass.

But your logic is falling in love is learned helplessness but you fell out of love by taking a drug. How do you not see the error in that?
How don’t you see the error in telling me my account of my subjective experience is erroneous?

redsun

How don’t you see the error in telling me my account of my subjective experience is erroneous?

I believe you that you "fell out of love". What I am saying is why do you think that was correct, especially in the manner that you did it. Unless you just took cypro for another reason, not knowing it would actually do that.

LUH 3417

I believe you that you "fell out of love". What I am saying is why do you think that was correct, especially in the manner that you did it. Unless you just took cypro for another reason, not knowing it would actually do that.
I took cypro to pass my test. In the midst of my experimentation I realized I was in a very unsatisfying relationship. I never took cypro to fall out of love.

OP
A

aguineapig

I would fall out of love as well if I killed my acetylcholine, dopamine, and histamine with that much cypro.

What makes you think cypro is going to bring you back into reality? High doses basically kills your brain's neurotransmitter activity as a whole. That's a great way to feel dumb, not sane.

I have plenty of ACh and Dopamine on account of my Tobacco consumption, I think. I think there is a rationale here when you have trouble sleeping, low appetite, and intrusive thoughts over someone you are actually minimally interested in, or not at all in a rational level. Even if cypro is just sedating you (I think it generally does more than that at low doses) or simply interrupting the stress systems activation after catching feels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals