The Better Latte

Raypmom

The Better Latte
Okay so measurements might be different but I'm going give the recipe for 1 person.
What you will need :

Container/shaker or mason jar, (just something you can shake vigorously)
1 teaspoon of coconut
1-2 Tablespoons of Sugar (to taste really)
half cup of drip coffee ( I use espresso ground, dark roast)
1 cup of full fat milk
1 Tablespoon of gelatin
In a small pan bring milk to a quick steam. Medium lowish heat. You don't want to boil it. Pour sugar, coconut oil, milk in the container. Shake it like you meant (lol) or till you get tired. The goal is to make FOAM! Pour your very hot coffee in the mug first, then pour your milk mistune the minute you stop shaking it (if not, it settles and you wont get that foamy/creamy latte type of foam) so quickly pour into the cup once you stop shaking in a slow and nice stream, liquid goes into first then foam last. Don't just dump it. If you’re feeling up to it, you can even make some latte art and drizzle some honey on top depending how sweet your coffee is already. Enjoy, I have attached a photo of one I made a while back, (currently cutting back on Collagen shots) But you can really impress someone with this cafe style coffee!

Attachments

• IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0287.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 645

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That looks fabulous! I made a cold coffee beverage in the summer with the same ingredients but no foam of course. I can't wait to try this out. I never you could make a latte without a fancy coffee machine. Thanks raypmom!

Peatri Dish

Great picture,too! Right out of a cookbook!
I used to make milk coffee in my French press with same stuff...yum!

OP
R

Raypmom

Peatri Dish said:
Great picture,too! Right out of a cookbook!
I used to make milk coffee in my French press with same stuff...yum!

Picture was taken using my iphone! :lol: :lol:

It's yummy!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals