The Best Way To Lose Fat /weight Loss Aspirin,Coffee, Reduce Estorogen?

japanesedude

I want to lose weight and fat onbelly,thighs,hip area.
Im a 23 yrs old Japanese male, 5`8 73kg.

first of all , Japanese staple food is rice. ofcource Im eating rice for morning,lunch and dinner everyday since I was a kid.
I think its the biggest reason that I get ton of fat and unnecessary weight gain = high estrogen!
also, we eat Soy food like natto, tofu that kind of food too.

so Im looking for new 'staple food' or find other way to lose fat (through the aspirin,fas solve vitamin, androsterone, progesterone cream or something like that)

any advice?

milk_lover

In general starch is fattening according to Peat, especially if it was eaten with fat. I would argue if you cut the rice from your diet and replace them with simple sugars like fruits, Pepsi, and milk, you might lose the weight. Also, getting enough protein is very important for men to get rid of estrogen quickly and less estrogen less accumulation of fat in the body. Lamb, beef, eggs, liver, milk, seafood etc are good examples of protein. Btw I am same as you as I have excess fat I gained from overeating.

milk_lover

Also chocolate bars are filled with bad stuff. I love Kit Kat bar so much I think it made me gain weight lol! And cutting down pufa is crucial. Do you eat fiber like carrot to keep stomach heathy from irritation food?

73 kilos/160 lbs. at 5'8" is not fat. You're not fat. You're holding water from salt.

Why is everyone else in Japan so lean eating rice as a staple though?

How much fat are you eating besides soy?

nikotrope

I live in Japan (but I am not Japanese) and I have tried to understand how most people are so thin when processed food (including prepared meals) are so full of PUFAs. There's a difference in metabolism, but there are other factors. Soy is rich in lecithin so you can get a good amount of choline in the diet which helps for lipolysis. But generally, meals are low in fat, with plenty of starch, extremely low in saturated fat and fructose.

It is very hard to follow a peat inspired diet here. Most fruit juices are bad quality, I have stopped drinking them recently and feel better. Finding ripe fruits at a decent price is next to impossible. Apart from chicken, meat is too expensive and finding liver is super hard (and most of the time it's not good). Most sodas are full of fake sugars (a lot more than other countries), even Pepsi I think (Coca-Cola products seem the safest in that category).

Fermented soy doesn't have phytoestrogens (or a lot less than non-fermented), so you can keep the soy sauce, miso, and natto (but ditch tofu). Many Japanese (and Asian) people are lactose intolerant, so don't try too hard to eat dairy products.

If you don't cook at home, then do it. What I usually do is put my meat, veggies, and rice into the rice cooker. It's super fast, simple, don't require any fat to cook, and I have enough for one day.

If you are a salary man (even if you are not, but especially if you are), try to be outside in your free time. Also, go to the gym and do strength training.

Stop alcohol if you drink, even occasionally.

You are not overweight and can probably lose the weight just by eating less fat and alcohol and be more active (if you already aren't).

dq139

Its funny to me to see so many people on here recommending Coke and Pepsi..all my life I was told coke & Pepsi is toxic and causes cancer..interesting.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

couple years ago, I was around 60kg.
I went to school everyday by pedal a cheap mountainbike.(40km every ******* day lol )
And I almost didn't have a lunch .
It was a fun. I burned fat, but probably it was unhealthy due to high cortisol causing by over training

I am drinking coffee with non sugar 3 - 4 cup/day
I am thinking that I wanna replace lunch to 1 cup of coffee with simple white sugar.
I don't drink at all and don't even eat Snack.

nikotrope

Can you tell us what you eat in a day?

Coffee without sugar (or any food) will also cause high cortisol (or adrenaline).
Coffee with sugar is a bit light on vitamins and minerals.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

Basically I eat rice for morning,lunch and dinner and also eat 3 eggs per day.
then just bunch of basic japanese food.(fish and tofu are common)
I try to eat more protein. but meat is bit too expensive in japan.
so i eat eggs tofu and fish for basic protein source.

so Caffee with sugar is good?
I thought that Caffine with Sugar raises blood sugar = cause diabetes
Thats the reason why im always drink coffee with no sugar.

mjrm

Basically I eat rice for morning,lunch and dinner and also eat 3 eggs per day.
then just bunch of basic japanese food.(fish and tofu are common)
I try to eat more protein. but meat is bit too expensive in japan.
so i eat eggs tofu and fish for basic protein source.

so Caffee with sugar is good?
I thought that Caffine with Sugar raises blood sugar = cause diabetes
Thats the reason why im always drink coffee with no sugar.
what about ramen? the broth is good for you. i visited japan about two years ago, i was also surprised at how expensive fresh fruit was....

Wagner83

73 kilos/160 lbs. at 5'8" is not fat. You're not fat. You're holding water from salt.

Why is everyone else in Japan so lean eating rice as a staple though?

How much fat are you eating besides soy?

This is interesting , I will try to lower salt intake to see how waistline is affected. How quickly did you notice water retention going down when eating less salt?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom