• Jarrow, Toco sorb

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Jarrow, Famil E

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Other (list below).

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters

Josh

What is the best supplement for Vitamin E?

Needs to be uk accessible, i'm not sure if some of the below are even accessible here at present..

I like the look of the Thorne vitamin E.

(I don't want to wait long for it to get here so i think if Whole e is the better one it might be out of the question straight away, i could order it but i need to try something out in the meantime ASAP).

Not interested in Haiduts version.

These seem to be the most popular below but add others if need be

The Jarrow Famil-E one looks good, very good value as well compared to Thorne.
Dolphin Fitness have it in stock :):

Not sure on Vitamin E supplementation to be honest, what's your reason for taking it?????

I have used Solgar and AC Grace in the past, not tried the Jarrow one but generally like Jarrow for other supplements, I like their D-Limonene caps :):

OP
J

Josh

I don' think there's anything wrong with Haiduts product just sketches me out some of it when it says stuff like 'lab use only' and stuff, nothing against the genius that he is!

OP
J

Josh

I'm thinking of going for thorne or AC grace after research just difficult to get in the uk! Anyone know of any trusted sellers?

Minimal

Last edited:

Frankdee20

AC Grace Unique E never gave me problems, Solgar Mixed Tocopherols was okay, Jarrows product is not very potent

Lollipop2

I'm thinking of going for thorne or AC grace after research just difficult to get in the uk! Anyone know of any trusted sellers?
Search the forum, many people began having problems with the Thorne after they changed the formula. Search from 2015 and you will find many people had problems.

Minimal

Hey @Josh, he has to put that legally or he will be shut down and perhaps fined tens of thousands of dollars. He explained this years ago. His attorney also advised him to say lab rat in discussions and never to give medical advice-recommendations Or he would be shut down and fined.

Serious business in the US Josh.

But he gives 'medical advice and recommendations' on Roddy's channel all the time

laleto12

My ideaLabs order of TocoVit got confiscated by customs. Its really sad, cant find a good source of Vitamin E in my country.

JKX

Tocovit or the vitamin E in Mitolipin.

I'd avoid the soy derived junk on the market.

Scenes

My ideaLabs order of TocoVit got confiscated by customs. Its really sad, cant find a good source of Vitamin E in my country.
Let Georgi (Haidut) know over email. I had a product confiscated but he resent and it go through second time.

laleto12

Let Georgi (Haidut) know over email. I had a product confiscated but he resent and it go through second time.
Yeah I am trying to make them return the package to Georgi. That way I can get a refund I think.
The thing is, in Turkey you need a doctor prescription for supplement orders from abroad. I had it this time too but somehow they did not accept it. My guess is that IdeaLabs products do not actually look like ordinary supplements but rather Lab made drugs :D and couple with that customhouse staff having no idea of supplements, they probably didnt like it and thought of it like something else. I couldnt even get it with doctor's prescription. I am pretty angry tbh really wanted to try the products.

Dave Clark

I use Jarrow's Gamma E, which is more full spectrum. Also, for anyone using tocotrienols, they should be separated at least 6 hours away from alpha tocopheryl, since the science says that the AT will degrade the tocotrienols. Check this site for more info: Home | Dr. Barrie Tan

Tzheng2012

So I recently heard a podcast on vitamin e, and they said the real beneficial version of vitamin e is tocotrenols not tocopherols and that tocopherols build up in the body and become toxic. The researcher who’s talking about this is Barry tan. Why Annatto Tocotrienol | Dr. Barrie Tan

Any opinions?