The best thing the raypeat forums has ever offered me was LIVER

HumanLife

For a long time I really benefitted from daily grass-fed beef liver consumption (1-3 oz.) and it really helped with my temperature, libido, overall energy. Then after about a year of doing so, there came a time, where beef liver signifanctly worsened my health, especially my mental health.

I began to have slowly increasingly anxiety, paranoia, psychotic distortions, ringing in ears, vertigo, inability to reach orgasm, upper neck pain, heavy body hair growth, insomnia, overstimulated mind while being fatigued, inability to sit still and thoughts of grandeur.

I found out that I probably have zinc-copper dysregulation with unopposed high copper.

I still cannot tolerate liver anymore, even 10g is sufficient to bring on psychological symptoms. I am doing well on lots of zinc-rich red meat and even zinc supplementation.
This is my biggest fear of eating liver too frequently, which is why I try to keep it as a once or twice a month thing. It's a shame to hear that you are/were facing such symptoms!

Oleg

Does anyone here eat surströmming?
The most horrible smelling thing I ever experienced, as a food stuff. Couldn’t even taste it, almost puked from the smell. I can make liver work, but not that fermented fish thing. Yuck

Ell

The most horrible smelling thing I ever experienced, as a food stuff. Couldn’t even taste it, almost puked from the smell. I can make liver work, but not that fermented fish thing. Yuck
Well, we'll just have to get you some natto then. After the natto, you'll totally love the taste of liver.

OccamzRazer

I think a really simple way to autoregulate optimal liver consumption is to simply choose from any of the following animal products/proteins each day, according to cravings:

Pastured eggs
Pastured beef
Pastured cheese
Oysters
Tropical fish
Pastured liver
Other organs
Salmon roe (for some)

...While also drinking lots of homemade bone broth each day of course!

Oleg

Well, we'll just have to get you some natto then. After the natto, you'll totally love the taste of liver
I am afraid that after tasting natto, surströmming will seem like a deliciously fragrant food. At least natto is a good source of spermidine and vit K

Kykeon

Having less libido is an improvement for you?
i think he means sexual satiety. quoting from an email response of peat: "High estrogen does sometimes cause insatiable sexual interest, partly because it increases adrenal androgens, and partly by inhibiting satisfying orgasms. Too much progesterone can suppress or neutralize the androgens. Thyroid is the best way to regulate the system, keeping libido up, making orgasms satisfying."

Lust and libido should not be confused here. Libido is not only erotic, it can also mean a strife to achieve things. Tesla had high libido, yet didnt have sex.
"Tesla never married, but he admitted to falling in love with a very special white pigeon that visited him regularly. He reportedly said, “I loved that pigeon as a man loves a woman, and she loved me."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals