The best thing the raypeat forums has ever offered me was LIVER

GorillaHead

Of all the suggestions users on here suggest to help users with their issues nothing beats liver.

the past two months I now eat beef liver once a week. I dont understand how people dont like the taste. It taste amazing.

i have been able to drop 60% of my supplement stack and I also experience less side effects. Hair is stable. Skin is acne free. Blood pressure has finally dropped to an optimal level( been struggling with this one for a while).

libido is not out of control. Its available on demand.
Teeth seem better. Allergies seem to have significantly improved.

I am 80% sure all these improvements are due to this diet change.

wow.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:rightagain

Vins7

Of all the suggestions users on here suggest to help users with their issues nothing beats liver.

the past two months I now eat beef liver once a week. I dont understand how people dont like the taste. It taste amazing.

i have been able to drop 60% of my supplement stack and I also experience less side effects. Hair is stable. Skin is acne free. Blood pressure has finally dropped to an optimal level( been struggling with this one for a while).

wow.
Having less libido is an improvement for you?

GenericName86

wow.
That's awesome man, it's always great to hear about adding something as "simple" as liver can have such a profound difference.

Ben.

Tastes still awfull ... even if soaked in milk ...

Ell

wow.
Something on the order of about 17% of total fat in beef liver is arachidonic acid, a very powerful PUFA. I enjoy liver nearly every day, raw, because the enzymes are magic if you don't destroy them by heating.

Mauritio

In Germany there is something called Leberwurst (liverwurst) ,which is available at every grocery store and tastes a lot better.
Its only 25% liver though.

Ben.

In Germany there is something called Leberwurst (liverwurst) ,which is available at every grocery store and tastes a lot better.
Its only 25% liver though.

I appreaciate that. Leberstreichwurst ... love it on bread ... oddly enough works on cheese too. Most of it is just meat tho.

Found one in a organic store without any additives to make it shelfstable. It looks like it has "mold" on the top surface (edible?) but it still smells and tastes completly normal.
The only thing i ponder about is how much of the "livers nutrients" are messed up by processing.

Jon2547

I eat raw liver once a week. I just gag it down with water.

Nomane Euger

i eat only grass fed grass finished lamb/veal liver and even these one didnt taste good in 2021 up until end of august,legit needed 4 months of semi warm weather for their liver to taste good.i have never taster one beef liver that taste good,evil ***t,try grass fed grass finished lamb/veal liver from may to november and it will taste good neutral,and a bit sweet if its very fresh,if the liver is redish brownish in the inside flesh,it wont taste good,it will taste herbal and or spicy,lamb liver is the most often enjoyable,enjoyable veal liver is less commun

Nomane Euger

I eat raw liver once a week. I just gag it down with water.
i wouldnt force down with water any food that tasted unpleasant,to me thats a clear indication thats its bad for you,any time i forced down liver that i didnt enjoy the taste i ended up with negatives symptoms

Nomane Euger

Something on the order of about 17% of total fat in beef liver is arachidonic acid, a very powerful PUFA. I enjoy liver nearly every day, raw, because the enzymes are magic if you don't destroy them by heating.
why do you talk about arachidonic acid content of liver as an answer to the op,considering everything that there is liver?

Ell

why do you talk about arachidonic acid content of liver as an answer to the op,considering everything that there is liver?
hmmm...... I suppose the reason is, that the AA content is among the main reasons I eat raw liver. More particularly, because a large proportion of it is in the phosphatide form.

Nomane Euger

hmmm...... I suppose the reason is, that the AA content is among the main reasons I eat raw liver. More particularly, because a large proportion of it is in the phosphatide form.
okay,there is some peoples that are OCD on one thing and vomit it on everything post as a cause/solution to everything,thats why i asked,but your reason is fine

GenericName86

Interesting. What are your thoughts on AA from beef tallow? I'm assuming AA from raw liver would be more ideal than beef tallow AA?

Ell

tallow is too low in AA for me, you'd have to eat a lot of tallow off the top of my head, hmmm... I think the AA in tallow is probably less than 0.5%.

Ell

okay,there is some peoples that are OCD on one thing and vomit it on everything post as a cause/solution to everything,thats why i asked,but your reason is fine
I suppose people have been eating raw liver, since even before the invention of fire...... :) Its highly valued in most cultures. But in the US, the TV doesn't tell people to do it. So very few do.

reaching

if you put sesame oil and salt on raw liver, you will be oh so happy. top with some chives and you will be happy. don't go crazy with the sesame oil yeah i iknow pufa mrah mrah mrah.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals