THE BEST Of TIMES, THE WORST Of TIMES

aquaman

thebigpeatowski said:
MY BREAKFAST TODAY: Costco Kirkland Signature - Organic Not From Concentrate Orange Juice 100% Valencia, 16 oz
Equal Exchange - Organic Breakfast Blend Coffee, 24 oz
Generic - Sucanat Evaporated Cane Juice, 6 teaspoon
Raw - Whole Milk, 1 cup
Protein Peptides - Hydrolyzed Collagen, 4 TBS (9.64 g)

Some days I have eggs instead of the hydrolyzed gelatin, but always coffee milk and OJ.

What happens to your body temp, pulse and extremities (hands, feet, nose) as well as how often you pee after this?

Nearly 50 oz of fluids for breakfast seems way too high, would have me peeing a lot and drop in body temps.

OP
T
Hi sueq...I have not made the farmers cheese yet, but I intend to do it when I am not so lazy. Right now I have very little physical energy and almost zero brain energy, so I'm just getting by with a bare minimum of effort.

When you say watch my blood sugar, do you mean too high or too low?

I have noticed that I crave coconut oil, salt and starch at this time every month (day 10 of my cycle). Last month I ate some boiled and refried potatoes with TONS of coconut oil and salt and that made me very very warm, but my guts were NOT happy (lotsa gas and bloating) and then my skin broke out really bad so I won't be doing that again. This month (last night) I was craving salt, coconut oil and starch again. I was freezing cold and I finally broke down and made some organic popcorn popped in CO with tons of salt. It warmed me up, I was boiling hot all night, had to open the window and kick the covers off.

Sometimes I eat the coconut oil in my coffee, but that involves a blender and right now I am too lazy. Sometimes I dip my carrot in CO and salt, kinda getting tired of that though. I need a new vehicle for coconut oil and salt...

OP
T
Hi aquaman...my temp this morning before getting out of bed was 97.6 @ 6:53 a.m., it rose to 98.1 by 10:15 a.m. after 1/2 Cynoplus @ 7:10 a.m. and 16 oz. OJ sipped slowly. I don't always have a huge appetite in the morning, when I do I eat eggs, cottage cheese and fruit or something more solid. Today I was so tired I fell back asleep for a bit and then got up and had coffee with milk, sucanat and gelatin. I drink two coffees over a long period of time, several hours usually. I took the second half of my Cynoplus at noonish with coffeee and gelatin. I peed once when I woke up the first time this morning and two more times since then, it's now 1:30 in the afternoon and I am just now getting really hungry for solid food. I sat outside in the sun ( a rarity around here) and my temp is up to 98.5. pulse is better at 76. I feel like I am in slow motion....

OP
T
1:30ish p.m. I ate 7 oz. of seedless red grapes, 3 oz. organic cheese and 8 oz. OJ for lunch today. My thyroid gland feels slightly swollen and my temp is now 98.3 at 3:00 p.m. I feel cold and tired....gonna go try some Cynomel.

OP
T
Hi paperclips...I think you may be confusing me with someone else, I have no Cyproheptadine. OMG...I coulda sworn you wrote Cyproheptadine... I do have Lisuride, but have not started it yet.

paper_clips43

That was an accident I meant Lisuride... haha
Anyway I went back through your posts and saw that you got Lisuride in the mail.
The reason I ask is because I started taking Lisuride and my thyroid gland feels swollen.
Never in my life has my thyroid gland been swollen so I suspected it was due to lisuride.
Do you think this might be the case for you as well?

OP
T
My thyroid gland has been swelling off and on for over a year now...I don't know what triggers it. Do you know what triggers yours?

paper_clips43

I am not entirely sure. This is the first time it has happened to me.
Its like a tightness in the upper chest and swollen tenderness where the thyroid should be.
It doesn't seem serious although it is something I am going to keep an eye on.

OP
T
Hmmm...mine feels like someone is pressing on my throat, makes it hard to swallow on occasion. Sometimes it is also visible on the outside of my neck as well. I used to take iodine for it last year, I did that for a few months and then quit. RP thinks too much iodine is harmful, I'm glad I didn't keep up with it. Do you take thyroid meds?

paper_clips43

Yes I do take thyroid. I suppose that could be the cause as well.
I have been taking thyroid for almost two months now though and never noticed any swelling of the thyroid gland.
I happen to take a rather large amount of it as well.
I take 1/2 a cynoplus upon rising and right before bed.
I then take 50-80 mcg of Cynomel throughout the day.

Yah I think our symptoms are different. What do you think the cause is of yours?

OP
T
This is just a guess, but I think my thyroid gland swells because it isn't getting enough nutrients. It used to swell when I was hungry (when I was paleo/low-carb). Now it swells after I eat, but more mildly and if I eat more the swelling goes away.... I just ate some more cheese and OJ and it seems to be going down, I dunno....could be wishful thinking. I think I am going to try more Cynomel like you. My current temp is 97.7, I am SO COLD!

paper_clips43

Wow! Thank you for telling me that. Now I think that may be the reason it was swollen. Hmm very interesting... I am going to be paying more attention to this.

I feel you on the low temps :/
I have seen much improvement although still 96-97. Better than 95-96 though!
Have you seen any improvement at all in temps?

OP
T
Yep, food (or lack thereof) is the only thing I have been able to attribute my thyroid swelling to.

I do get better temps when I take Progest-E, but I only take it two weeks out of the month and right now is not my two weeks so I am freezing. I feel better when I am 99 or even a bit warmer like 99.2. I have eaten spoonfuls of sugar to get there...or spoonfuls of coconut oil, salt and sugar. Sometimes I'm just not hungry enough to eat those though.

Paperclips, you are so very fortunate to have found this info at such a young age, you will heal quickly and be so much smarter and healthier for it. You will be able to tweak your diet and lifestyle so that you always run at an optimal level, that is AWESOME! :)

OP
T
I am going to have to go back to taking my thyroid meds on an EMPTY stomach.

It's 11 am here and my temp is 97.5. For breakfast I had 8 oz. of OJ, two hardboiled eggs with lotsa salt and coffee which consists of 12 oz. coffee plus 4oz. whole milk and 3 tsp. sucanat. I chewed one Armour thyroid and 1/2 a Cynomel...I did all this three hours ago and I CANNOT GET WARM. MY hands, feet and nose are freezing. It's as if I had no medication at all.

Has anyone else noticed their meds don't work if they take them with food?

OP
T
Yes, I took two yesterday evening with a coke, it definitely helps warm me up. I will take some more today with coffee along with lunch....and some super K.

SQu

I meant that lots of protein can lower your blood sugar - certainly happens to me - so might be an idea to compensate for cheese, eggs, with lots of fruit and sugar. I know how it feels to feel so low in energy that you can't do a thing - I sympathize. IIRC and could well be wrong- around ovulation estrogen is high and there is still almost no progesterone to counteract it?

OP
T
Yes THANK YOU sueq, I bet you are correct on the estrogen thing: today is day 13 of my cycle. Normally I try to wait until day 14 before I start the Progest-E. However, my cycle has been shorter on occasion, sometimes only 25 or 26 days. My hormonal diarrhea started yesterday, I took Benadryl last night and so I am back to normal in that regard. I feel like I am on a roller coaster from hell...gonna start the Progest-E RIGHT NOW, perhaps that will warm me up (currently 97.8 after two Armour thyroid).

OP
T
The emerging control systems are now clear enough that we can begin to use them to reverse the degenerative diseases: Alzheimer's dementia, epileptic dementia, arthritis, osteoporosis, depression, hypertension, hardening of the heart and blood vessels, diabetes, and some types of tumor, immunodeficiencies, reflex problems, and special atrophic problems, including clearing of amyloid and mucoid deposits. I think many people experience regenerative age-regressing when many circumstances are just right; for example, taking a trip to the mountains in the spring with friends can optimize several basic regulatory systems. ---RP

It's spring here finally... and while I live in the foothills, I guess I need to take a trip further up into the mountains with friends (and drop acid), NO I'M KIDDING!!!....anyways, I'm hoping to optimize several basic regulatory systems and age-regress!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals