The antidote to my other threads

Peatful

You’re life affirming.

-Luke-

Please post anything positive and life-affirming.
Reminds me of the old schoolyard joke: "Everything in my life is negative. Only the AIDS test is positive". Mwaahahhaaha!

OP
P

Peatness

First meeting of the great resist group

1662215121400.png

Old Irenaeus

I saw a beautiful monarch butterfly 🦋 today while I was reading and sunning outside. Also, a dragonfly landed on my shoulder multiple times while I was swimming in a pond.

Inaut

I was walking by a beautiful husky a couple of weeks ago. I made eye contact with the dog and thought it would be nice to pet him/her but opted to not bother the dog owner on his walk.... As we crossed paths though, the husky came close enough to touch his/her snout to my hand in an affectionate way, as if to say hey. I thought it was a special moment and just reminded me that spirit is working through all life. Just need to find the right frequency for the conversations :)

OP
P

Peatness

I second. I love how you are so tenaciously relentless against the covid lies machine in all its forms and variations.
I'm tempted to make tea shirts so I can spread the message all day long but I suspect the powers that be might target me with DEW. So, for now memes will do. :hilarious: