• THANKSGIVING SALE: 15% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com & SuchLabs.com Till November 28th With Coupon Code: THANKS2022
    Click Here For Lifegivingstore.com
    Click Here For SuchLabs.com
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

The antidote to my other threads

Peatful

You’re life affirming.

-Luke-

Please post anything positive and life-affirming.
Reminds me of the old schoolyard joke: "Everything in my life is negative. Only the AIDS test is positive". Mwaahahhaaha!

Peatness

First meeting of the great resist group

1662215121400.png

Old Irenaeus

I saw a beautiful monarch butterfly 🦋 today while I was reading and sunning outside. Also, a dragonfly landed on my shoulder multiple times while I was swimming in a pond.

Inaut

I was walking by a beautiful husky a couple of weeks ago. I made eye contact with the dog and thought it would be nice to pet him/her but opted to not bother the dog owner on his walk.... As we crossed paths though, the husky came close enough to touch his/her snout to my hand in an affectionate way, as if to say hey. I thought it was a special moment and just reminded me that spirit is working through all life. Just need to find the right frequency for the conversations :)

Peatness

I second. I love how you are so tenaciously relentless against the covid lies machine in all its forms and variations.
I'm tempted to make tea shirts so I can spread the message all day long but I suspect the powers that be might target me with DEW. So, for now memes will do. :hilarious: