OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

poilochio

Is Androsterone something to consider for a female rat with high Estrogene symptoms ( pear shape body , weight trains but hardly any muscle development, very bloody and painful menstration etc.)?we have tried many approaches but nothing has worked so far. Im hoping the Androsterone could help combat the estrogen.

Last edited:
Is Androsterone something to consider for a female rat with high Estrogene symptoms ( pear shape body , weight trains but hardly any muscle development, very bloody and painful menstration etc.)?we have tried many approaches but nothing has worked so far. Im hoping the Androsterone could help combat the estrogen.

I think it is...I'm trying it for a female rat...with high estrogen post-menopausal zero sex drive...along with small amounts of pregnenolone, lots of progesterone, and a little bit of DHEA...

Lucenzo01

This is excellent. Could it help to regenerate pancreatic cells damaged in diabetes type 1?

Last edited:

K8668B

Did any of you guys get any strength gains or increased maxes in the gym from this?

Antonello

@haidut Because in the study for kidney failure they use just androsterone, do you think pregnenolone or dhea will add benefit to the treatment?
If androsterone by itself is good for the kidney do you think it’s possible to regain healthy dhea level without using exogenous dhea?

ddjd

This. @haidut correct me if i am wrong but it seems to me as if Androsterone is potentially the safest and most beneficial of the steroids. Less of an estrogen turnover risk than DHEA and less feminizing than Preg. Shutdown seems unlikely unless used irresponsibly as well. Phenomenal product.
I don't think it can turn into estrogen at all can it?

ddjd

I alternate the DHEA and Pregnenolone, but I take the Androsterone and Pansterone twice each day.
I'm confused. You alternate dhea and Pregnenolone but take pansterone twice every day. You know pansterone is literally just dhea and Pregnenolone?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is excellent. Could it help to regenerate pancreatic cells damaged in diabetes type 1?

No evidence for or against it so far. Niacinamide dose have direct evidence for regenerating beta cells and a few partially successful trials were done with type I diabetic children.
However, the thread on androgen deficiency in males does claim that androgens like T are protective against both I and II diabetes. The damage is done by PUFA, estrogen, and NO so anything that opposes those should help. Androsterone should help oppose at least estrogen.
Androgen Deficiency As The Main Cause Of Chronic Disease In Males

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I don't think it can turn into estrogen at all can it?

That's right. The 5-AR derived steroids are not known to be able to turn in estrogen at all.

Iron Man

I'm confused. You alternate dhea and Pregnenolone but take pansterone twice every day. You know pansterone is literally just dhea and Pregnenolone?
Yeah, I know... The DHEA I alternate is in a capsule form. The Pansterone is topical.
Just trying to get my testosterone levels up. 288 still seems quite low for someone who lifts weights and looks after himself... The Doc says my issue with testosterone is just it's production (not the signalling).

Jsaute21

Yeah, I know... The DHEA I alternate is in a capsule form. The Pansterone is topical.
Just trying to get my testosterone levels up. 288 still seems quite low for someone who lifts weights and looks after himself... The Doc says my issue with testosterone is just it's production (not the signalling).
I personally don't pay attention to blood levels of testosterone. I was over 800 a year and a half ago and did not feel well. (Had a TSH over 2.) I got tested months later, after adopting a Peat Diet, and it was between 5 and 600 and my libido, mood etc. were significantly higher. Now, if my results were anything below 400, i would be concerned, but if you eat to support a healthy metabolism, i have little doubt that you will be able to raise that number over time.

Iron Man

I personally don't pay attention to blood levels of testosterone. I was over 800 a year and a half ago and did not feel well. (Had a TSH over 2.) I got tested months later, after adopting a Peat Diet, and it was between 5 and 600 and my libido, mood etc. were significantly higher. Now, if my results were anything below 400, i would be concerned, but if you eat to support a healthy metabolism, i have little doubt that you will be able to raise that number over time.
Raising it is extremely difficult. It was originally at around 250 and after playing with DHEA and androsterone etc, I got it up to 288.

Jsaute21

Raising it is extremely difficult. It was originally at around 250 and after playing with DHEA and androsterone etc, I got it up to 288.

I am sure you could keep raising it and get it to a respectable number. Raising it 38 points doesn't sound like much but its a start. I remember @tyler raising his T from 130 to 299 and hasn't looked back since. If you are eating nutrient dense and plenty of healthy carbohydrates with enough protein, and not over training, i don't see why your number wouldn't keep raising.

Iron Man

I am sure you could keep raising it and get it to a respectable number. Raising it 38 points doesn't sound like much but its a start. I remember @tyler raising his T from 130 to 299 and hasn't looked back since. If you are eating nutrient dense and plenty of healthy carbohydrates with enough protein, and not over training, i don't see why your number wouldn't keep raising.
Ok... I guess we will see how it goes then... I will be getting some blood work done in a few weeks. I hope it has improved. Going from - 250 - 288 took me about a year or so.

Peatogenic

That's my experience with it. Especially when used in the doses of under 15mg daily as Peat mentioned. I think it is still good to add DHEA and/or pregnenolone when using a fully saturated steroids like androsterone as studies show optimal effects when combining aromatizable and non-aromatizable steroids. The study I posted on synergism between androsterone and DHEA is a good example but there are plenty of others including combinations of DHT or non-aromatizable AAS with T, progesterone, or even pregnenolone.

Do you have a reference?

"Under 15mg" is quite different than 1mg:

"R: In general, one milligram/day of the strong androgens is safe. 2.5 mg wouldn’t be dangerous, but the absorbed percentage can vary a lot."

Peatogenic

Both DHEA and DHEA-S should be tested. DHEA is what matters most for tissue health and DHEA-S gives indication of how well your adrenal glands work. Usually, T, DHEA/S, and cortisol (both AM and PM) should be measured to get a good picture of stress-resistance. The high estrogen means liver will be burdened so a lot of issue can come from that alone.

...also, you say high estrogen is a burden to the liver. If one is raising DHT via Androsterone, couldn't this also create a burden with extra elimination of estrogen?

baccheion

You could try iodine painting/protocol. Maybe the testicles are clogged by heavy metals or something else.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you have a reference?

"Under 15mg" is quite different than 1mg:

"R: In general, one milligram/day of the strong androgens is safe. 2.5 mg wouldn’t be dangerous, but the absorbed percentage can vary a lot."

He said 10mg-15mg daily should be safe. It is at the top of the original post on adrosterone. It seems he is giving different answers to people depending on their context and health issues.