The Amazing and Mighty Ginger

Jennifer

To add to what AlaskaJono wrote, Ray said this in an interview on radiation:

RP: If a very intense cloud comes by with a lot of radioactive iodine, the thyroid is the first thing that is able to be protected by eating enough iodine rich foods, or taking enough thyroid to suppress your thyroid stimulating hormone, so that the gland becomes inactive. A spoonful of powdered kelp, or other seaweed will pretty well saturate your body, so you don't take up the radioactive iodine. And some of the things being recommended neglect the fact the iodine is only going to protect your thyroid; but if you take too much iodine, and suppress the function of your thyroid gland, you’re going to slow all of your metabolic processes, including the DNA repair enzymes. So, keeping your metabolic rate high by avoiding the toxic foods is very important for your general long range resistance to radiation. The iodine danger is passed in about six weeks after the accident. So the long range things, such as cesium and strontium, you want to help to wash those out of your body after they have been taken in. Eating a calcium-rich diet and a potassium-rich diet will increase the turnover of these in your tissues. While a thyroid supporting diet, low in the polyunsaturated fats will increase the repair-processes and prevent, to some extent, those long range bystander effects that can increase for years after the exposure.

JB: You mentioned red light before. Is that an effective technique?

RP: Yah. For example, if you are near a flash of radiation (if you have a CT scan, some kind of very intense radiation), those effects will linger as excited molecules in your tissues for hours. So in the first hour after you get a flash exposure of intense radiation, you get lots of sunlight. Or, in the absence of sunlight, you want bright incandescent light that’s rich in the red spectrum. It's the red frequency that deactivates those excited electrons in molecules following intense radiation.

JB: And I suppose it would be best to avoid milk from cows that are eating in the field, right?

RP: Well, yah. But 40, 50 years ago, I looked at the figures for the amount of radiation in milk and in vegetables. The government was telling people to avoid milk, as the cows had just absorbed strontium into. And I saw that if you ate vegetables for your nutrients, you would be getting several times more strontium than you would from the milk. Because the cow has concentrated calcium, when plants tend to receive a high proportion of strontium from the fresh fallout. So the cow is a good filter even during the fallout storm.

Ray also said this in another interview:

RP: The Pentagon was doing that in the 1940s following the atomic bomb, and 1950s with the hydrogen bomb, when they... the fallout from the hydrogen bomb drifted across the islands... they sent [Daniel] Carleton Gydacek [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Carleton_ Gajdusek], I think his name was. He was a pediatrician, but he was posing as a virologist. He was sent by the military to an area that had been exposed to hydrogen bomb fallout to study what supposedly was additional brain disease, Kuru, that he claimed had been passed on for generations by cannibalism. But actually it was never reported before the hydrogen bomb fallout. In a miraculously short time, he identified what he claimed was a new slow virus and got the Nobel Prize for discovering a virus that probably doesn't exist. The whole thing was a military cover up, basically. He was not virologist, and didn't know anything about it, didn't do the kind of research that could have identified it - and the same symptoms can be produced by radiation.

Q: Is there anything we can do to protect ourselves from this radiation - from Fukushima, from x-rays. Every time I go to the dentist, he insists that I must have an x-ray which he of course says is like sitting in the sun, and now they have these new panoramics - they have all this baloney, and it's very difficult to talk them out of doing these x-rays, but you point out that they are estrogenic. Is there anything we can do to off-set any damage from the x-rays?

RP: Two or three papers were published - I discussed them in my radiation newsletter, January, a year ago. They showed that estrogen was synergistic with radiation in causing cancer, and that the same way that progesterone blocks cancer produced by estrogen, it also blocks cancer produced by radiation.

Q: And so if someone knew that they had a history of a lot of diagnostic x-rays, one of the ways they could possibly prevent some of the long term effects is to start using progesterone on a regular basis?

RP: I think on the long term, that is protective. They know that when they do the so-called Gamma Knife brain treatment, that the symptoms of nerve cell degeneration aren't seen for usually more than 18 months, sometimes several years later - the cells stay in an inflamed condition. They've seen blood serum 20 years after Chernobyl, 50 years after the Japanese bomb exposures, they've seen a chronically inflamed condition that shows up even in the blood serum that came after exposure, so I think that's the sort of thing that can be reversed even at a late date so that the chronic inflammatory state doesn't persist.

Q: I hope that's true because I was a military kid who had a lot of diagnostic x-rays, which scares me when I think about them.

RP: Vitamin A works with progesterone as another protective thing, but it also happens sensitize you to the radiation that... the radiation breaks down the Vitamin A in your tissues, so if you replace it after the injury, that helps counteract the estrogen-like effects.

Q: What would be a good dose of Vitamin A on average for a 50 year old adult woman?

RP: That's hard to say because being an unsaturated oily material, it can interfere with thyroid function, so the amount you need corresponds exactly to the level of thyroid activity you have. A low thyroid person can get symptoms of Vitamin A poisoning from just a very small amount like 5000 units. When I was in my teens and twenty's, I found that I needed 50-100 thousand units to prevent having acne, or even Leukoplakia following dental x-rays. I would get these white spongy growths inside my cheeks that the dentist said were either cancerous or precancerous, and I found that these big doses of Vitamin A would clear it up completely in a week. And that's a precancerous estrogen-stimulated condition that also appears on the cervix of the uterus. And Vitamin A and progesterone similarly will reverse that.

Q: So, were you taking thyroid at the time?

RP: No, I just happened to be a hyperthyroid person during that period.

Been trying to incorporate ginger for years, but every time I consume some it will reliably induce depression within a few hours.

This I attribute to its properties as a serotonin agonist, as methylene blue has the same effect in me. Sad! Literally.

Ane

May you share how do you make ginercello?

Does anybody knows if ginger is (anti)-estrogenic?

May you share how do you make ginercello?

Does anybody knows if ginger is (anti)-estrogenic?
“Ginger is also great for lowering excess levels of estrogen in the body. Eating more ginger is a positive action you can take in restoring healthy levels of estrogen and testosterone in your body. Remember, to experience the health benefits of ginger, you need to be consuming real ginger from the fresh root. You can find this in every grocery store, but try and buy organic. Commercial products, like ginger ale, often have no real ginger in them and a whole lot of artificial flavorings and corn syrup, and will not do anything positive for your health.“

Do you belive in blood type característics?
Yes I do. I wrote a thread about it, linked below…

Ane

“Ginger is also great for lowering excess levels of estrogen in the body. Eating more ginger is a positive action you can take in restoring healthy levels of estrogen and testosterone in your body. Remember, to experience the health benefits of ginger, you need to be consuming real ginger from the fresh root. You can find this in every grocery store, but try and buy organic. Commercial products, like ginger ale, often have no real ginger in them and a whole lot of artificial flavorings and corn syrup, and will not do anything positive for your health.“

Thanks, I have read both things it increases estrogens and it reduces them:

Thanks, I have read both things it increases estrogens and it reduces them:

I don’t blame you for being cautious, especially if you have hormonal balances. I am the same way. For me the ginger has been a lifesaver for many years when I had histamine intolerance, to an extreme degree. If I didn’t have ginger to rely on, back then, I wouldn’t have been able to go out to many places, because I had such puffy eyes, and ginger made me look normal. I still use it for only that reason, when I am going out, though it is beneficial for so many other things. I don’t know if ginger does or doesn’t have estrogens in it, but being I eat grass fed meats and dairy at home, I figure I have made concessions for whatever hormones might be in anything I am taking, for the benefits I need it for, because I avoid medications, hormone laden meat and dairy and PUFA filled restaurant foods.

Ane

That's so good!
I do use ginger for throat pain and also drink powered ginger with cocoa cinnamon and nutmeg in milk+water. But I have never eat it consistently everyday to know if it has any effect.

That's so good!
I do use ginger for throat pain and also drink powered ginger with cocoa cinnamon and nutmeg in milk+water. But I have never eat it consistently everyday to know if it has any effect.
Yeah I don’t have it everyday either, just a fresh ginger soda, maybe 4 days a week? Look at all that fresh ginger at the bottom! I wish I could drink two of these everyday, they are so good!

Attachments

• 397A4F93-BEC4-451F-A6AB-246A9454159A.jpeg
    397A4F93-BEC4-451F-A6AB-246A9454159A.jpeg
    320 KB · Views: 15

Bingo

1667951033012.png

This is a new product and just freeze dried ginger juice. I am hoping it's not full of silicon dioxide. It tastes great. Do you just eat candied ginger? how does it make your face swelling go down?

View attachment 44514
This is a new product and just freeze dried ginger juice. I am hoping it's not full of silicon dioxide. It tastes great. Do you just eat candied ginger? how does it make your face swelling go down?
“The ginger extract is as good as loratadine in improving nasal symptoms and quality of life in AR patients. However, ginger extract caused less side effects especially, drowsiness, fatigue, dizziness and constipation. Therefore, the ginger extract could be used as alternative treatment for patients with AR.”

“There are many natural foods and herbs that can do one or the other or both. 5 Natural Antihistamines: 1. Ginger is a histamine blocker or antihistamine”

AlaskaJono

“The ginger extract is as good as loratadine in improving nasal symptoms and quality of life in AR patients. However, ginger extract caused less side effects especially, drowsiness, fatigue, dizziness and constipation. Therefore, the ginger extract could be used as alternative treatment for patients with AR.”

“There are many natural foods and herbs that can do one or the other or both. 5 Natural Antihistamines: 1. Ginger is a histamine blocker or antihistamine”

I have been buying a liquid concentrate from organically grown ginger, biz name is Ginger People. Good stuff if you can't get the roots.

I lived on their candied ginger for several years. Great stuff!
These guys used to be great before they changed the recipe. Now the texture is too chewy for my autist brain to abide 🤣

Attachments

• EFE2C575-658A-433F-A37C-9637DAA7531B.jpeg
    EFE2C575-658A-433F-A37C-9637DAA7531B.jpeg
    420 KB · Views: 14

AlaskaJono

These guys used to be great before they changed the recipe. Now the texture is too chewy for my autist brain to abide 🤣
It is sad when that happens, the change the recipe situation. ;-(( Cheaper ingredients, or No MSG added! BS....? They think we won't know? I feel for ya.