The Amazing and Mighty Ginger

These guys used to be great before they changed the recipe. Now the texture is too chewy for my autist brain to abide 🤣
I was getting the candied ginger, but my last 3 bags were wet from the sugar dissolving so I haven’t bought them again.,

AlaskaJono

I spoke to a friend yesterday who has some growths in her Uterus. I haven't seen her for 2 years, but she says it is two tumours, and one is quite large. She stayed away from Doctors as she did NOT want the carrot, and doesn't trust MDs in general, as they did cause her serious issues via bad treatment and drugs, many years ago. She said that she is on a ginger based supplement that can help with her situation. I looked it up, Biohawk.com.au, and not too much there. She did send me a few email attachments but nothing annotated. Which is ok, she trusts the system, and is doing something.
Ginger powder and or extracts, Galangal, and Turmeric, and some pineapple extract. The focus is on dissolving proline it seems. To ultimately kill the parasite that causes cancer. (I personally like the 'Somatid Cycle" theory of Naessens' better, but... maybe it is irrelevant if it works!)

Taken from Biohawk website:

Biohawk has searched nature to find a broad-range, rapid, safe, natural treatment for and prevention of serious diseases caused by food intolerance and allergy and their associated autoimmune diseases, and by viral and bacterial infections, and has also discovered an important key to good nutrition and palatable food for humans and other animals.

Biohawk’s approach is to use common plant foods – ginger spices and pineapple – rich in their unique natural enzymes:

• to digest proline-rich proteins, that are resistant to digestion by our own enzymes, and that occur in all plant-based foods and drinks plus milk, and eggs, that cause food intolerance, allergy, and other serious diseases, that are in the connective tissue of fish and meat that can cause these foods to be tough, and coat the membranes of ‘bad’ organisms such as viruses and harmful bacteria
  • to reduce the risk of autoimmune diseases by digesting the main cause for the T-helper 2 cell (Th2) immune system becoming hypersensitized, allowing it to return to normal levels where autoimmune disease genes are switched-off
  • to repair life’s damages to our bodies
  • and to condition food to release fully the foods’ mineral, vitamin and energy nutrients that are encapsulated in proline-rich proteins.
Will keep this updated if I get more info regarding my friend's health. :): Happy gingering anyhoo....

Cow

I got some organic sugared ginger candy from NOW foods. I like it but POW, it woke me up like an adrenaline surge. So I googled it, and found: "In conclusion, gingerols and shogaols activated TRPV1 and increased adrenaline secretion." From this study:
A nonpungent component of steamed ginger—[10]-shogaol—increases adrenaline secretion via the activation of TRPV1

Y Iwasaki, A Morita, T Iwasawa, K Kobata

I already tend to have too much adrenaline, so, unfortunately, I have to limit myself to a couple little pieces after lunch when the meal might otherwise make me sleepy. I have not seen this mentioned and am not adept enough to understand if the degree to which it increases adrenaline is a real concern.

AlaskaJono

I got some organic sugared ginger candy from NOW foods. I like it but POW, it woke me up like an adrenaline surge. So I googled it, and found: "In conclusion, gingerols and shogaols activated TRPV1 and increased adrenaline secretion." From this study:
A nonpungent component of steamed ginger—[10]-shogaol—increases adrenaline secretion via the activation of TRPV1
Y Iwasaki, A Morita, T Iwasawa, K Kobata

I already tend to have too much adrenaline, so, unfortunately, I have to limit myself to a couple little pieces after lunch when the meal might otherwise make me sleepy. I have not seen this mentioned and am not adept enough to understand if the degree to which it increases adrenaline is a real concern.
After a meal is the best time to eat sweets. Seriously, protein and fats help you 'ballast' the effects of sugars. But of course that is not including the ginger effect. In TCM there is not a considered effect on the kidneys, which includes - in my opinion- the adrenals. Are you sensitive to caffeine/Coffee/Tea? Also ginger is considered to have more warming (energetic Qi effect) when it is candied or fried; there are many ginger ingredients in TCM. Maybe fresh or dried is going to have a different effect on your biology.

Cow

I used to be VERY sensitive to caffeine, @AlaskaJono . It would make me downright manic. But since I quit alcohol, added carbs back into my life, and began putting real sugar in my coffee (with milk and cream), I now enjoy 2 cups of very strong coffee every morning. It is so wonderful to have this delicious simple pleasure back!

I can get an adrenaline response to other "spicy" foods and now avoid them. In addition, if I may be rather indelicate, I am finding the ginger (just like other spicy foods) makes my bum burn! Ouch! I was only eating the ginger candy because I enjoy it, and do not enjoy fresh or dried ginger. I guess I will experiment with it a bit more and see if the effect is a problem just eating a little cube or two after lunch.

AlaskaJono

Wow
I used to be VERY sensitive to caffeine, @AlaskaJono . It would make me downright manic. But since I quit alcohol, added carbs back into my life, and began putting real sugar in my coffee (with milk and cream), I now enjoy 2 cups of very strong coffee every morning. It is so wonderful to have this delicious simple pleasure back!

I can get an adrenaline response to other "spicy" foods and now avoid them. In addition, if I may be rather indelicate, I am finding the ginger (just like other spicy foods) makes my bum burn! Ouch! I was only eating the ginger candy because I enjoy it, and do not enjoy fresh or dried ginger. I guess I will experiment with it a bit more and see if the effect is a problem just eating a little cube or two after lunch.
Wow, that is a sensitive GI system you have. I get the 'Bum' burn when I eat very hot chili, but after about 50 years old, I can't consume most chilis as it causes some gut irritations. ;-(( But I have found some low heat tasty mexican chilis that work fine. Mulato is one example, a great tasting Nom-Nom umami addition to dishes. Cheers.

“People with gallstones should talk to their doctors before taking ginger. Be sure to tell your doctor if you are taking ginger before having surgery or being placed under anesthesia.

Pregnant or breastfeeding women, people with heart conditions, and people with diabetes should not take ginger without talking to their doctors.

DO NOT take ginger if you have a bleeding disorder or if you are taking blood-thinning medications, including aspirin.

Possible Interactions
Ginger may interact with prescription and over-the-counter medicines. If you take any of the following medicines, you should not use ginger without talking to your health care provider first.

Blood-thinning medications: Ginger may increase the risk of bleeding. Talk to your doctor before taking ginger if you take blood thinners, such as warfarin (Coumadin), clopidogrel (Plavix), or aspirin.

Diabetes medications: Ginger may lower blood sugar. That can raise the risk of developing hypoglycemia or low blood sugar.

High blood pressure medications: Ginger may lower blood pressure, raising the risk of low blood pressure or irregular heartbeat.“

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals