The Agenda Being Pushed: the Normalization of Sex with Children

Slappy Hands

A child is someone who hasn't come of age legally.
lol. that's fine. i guess being a pedo depends on area code, in your world.

There's a reason for making that distinction. A civilized society is ruled by laws and reason, not emotions and sexual urges.
western society has had strict laws regarding sex for centuries...and it's literally ruled by pedophiles and child abusers, so i'm not sure i agree with you 100% on your police work there, perry.

Children don't have the experience to make that distinction.
it's legit funny that you think a 17 year old isn't old enough to have sex. i like you. haha.

It's why they can't vote before becoming adults.
ah yes. sex and democracy. the two key ingredients for human maturation lol.

So adults who take advantage of their immaturity to satisfy their own lusts are pedophiles and predators.

you mean one person ******* another person, because they both want to can only occur between predators and pedos? gaalxy level thinking.

i made the distinction between kids and sexually active people. you however literally implied zero distinction between a kid and a sexually active person, which is basically how i imagine pedos view the world. lol.

Slappy Hands

In the west you would be considered a pedophile.

no, i wouldn't because pedophile requires the person to be pre-pubescent

so technically you would be considered a pedophile by western standards, as out of the two of us, you're the one who doesn't draw a distinction between a kid (prepubescent) and sex.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
People promoting sex with minors on this forum will be banned immediately.

Perry Staltic

no, i wouldn't because pedophile requires the person to be pre-pubescent

so technically you would be considered a pedophile by western standards, as out of the two of us, you're the one who doesn't draw a distinction between a kid (prepubescent) and sex.

In the US you would be considered a sex offender for any type of sexual activity with anyone less than 18 y/o if you are 18 or older.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

60715763-F1C3-46DB-9CC4-DA0C0F50F4B9.png

OP
Peatful

Peatful

978F83B1-4125-42AF-901A-947F8484EACF.png

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Normalize the feelings.

Then they will normalize the act next....

ursidae

I'm thinking this might be a horrible misunderstanding and Amazoniac could actually be suffering from the condition known as Cartman's tourette's (and unlike cartman he's not faking it). It's an advanced form of the foot-in-mouth syndrome, with a characteristic shock factor to the tics

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQKW8uCKBPY

OP
Peatful

Peatful

So what?

He wrote it..
It is there for all to see.
It’s on him. Not admin.
@Blossom @charlie

Can you imagine if Dr Peat read that on a forum dedicated to his life’s work?

If it was a joke: it oozes pathology.
If if wasn’t: it oozes criminal pathology.

Understand the point of this thread.
And that people’s defense of him is supporting the very thing I am warning against.

This thread is to educate and raise awareness.
Not defend those with whom they need to be protected from.

tankasnowgod

In the US you would be considered a sex offender for any type of sexual activity with anyone less than 18 y/o if you are 18 or older.
Not true. The age of consent varies by state within the United States, as the "unrestricted" age of consent is 16-18 years old, depending on the state. It can be as young as 13 currently, depending on the state and other various conditions-

I believe part of the reason for the differences in law are to avoid making an 18 year old 2 months past his birthday a criminal for dating a girl who is 17 years and 10 months old, which a hard age cuttoff would do. One would be an adult and the other a child, despite the fact they are both are basically the same age.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Not true. The age of consent varies by state within the United States, as the "unrestricted" age of consent is 16-18 years old, depending on the state. It can be as young as 13 currently, depending on the state and other various conditions-

Age of consent is for marriage, not pedophilia. You can actually be considered a pedophile at less than 18 years old if the victim is too young, but show me one US state where sex between a person 18 or older and a person less than 18 is not considered a sex crime.

tankasnowgod

Age of consent is for marriage, not pedophilia. You can actually be considered a pedophile at less than 18 years old if the victim is too young, but show me one US state where sex between a person 18 or older and a person less than 18 is not considered a sex crime.
Georgia. Just like the Wikipedia article suggests. That's where Rob Lowe made his infamous sex tape with a 16 year old when he was a young actor. He was never charged for the act itself (which was legal), but for the video taping of it (a clear violation of 18 USC 2551 which you cite later, which deals with the production of visual depictions of said act).

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Georgia. Just like the Wikipedia article suggests. That's where Rob Lowe made his infamous sex tape with a 16 year old when he was a young actor. He was never charged for the act itself (which was legal), but for the video taping of it (a clear violation of 18 USC 2551 which you cite later, which deals with the production of visual depictions of said act).

That was 34 years ago, so I'm not so sure it would still apply. From what I'm reading it's more complex than I thought. But age of consent is not the only factor involved. Age difference and social position (eg, authority figure) determine sexual offenses. But those things are not necessarily pedophilia as I had thought

ursidae

So what?

He wrote it..
It is there for all to see.
It’s on him. Not admin.
@Blossom @charlie

Can you imagine if Dr Peat read that on a forum dedicated to his life’s work?

If it was a joke: it oozes pathology.
If if wasn’t: it oozes criminal pathology.

Understand the point of this thread.
And that people’s defense of him is supporting the very thing I am warning against.

This thread is to educate and raise awareness.
Not defend those with whom they need to be protected from.
The pathology is the use of absurd and self injurious humour which runs the risk of alienation rather than employing self-enhancing, affiliative humour which forges social bonds. The former provides resillience in the face of growing social tension and it's a strategy to challenge and deconstruct an inescapable topic or a dominant system of thought which may feel liberating and alleviate psychological distress. Many people have shared that since the start of the pandemic, they have been feeling an overwhelming sense of doom whenever they frequent this forum. Taking the joke this far indicates an inability to read the room but it is not that great of an offense in my opinion and does not pose an overt threat. Certainly not enough to outweigh 8.5 thousand top quality posts, written with great attention to detail and analytical ability. A lot of the contributions were specifically tailored to forum members who are sick, which is very benevolent. The absurdist humour and the coprolalia outbursts were there from the start and the messages were encoded to signal playfulness.

P

Peatness

The pathology is the use of absurd and self injurious humour which runs the risk of alienation rather than employing self-enhancing, affiliative humour which forges social bonds. The former provides resillience in the face of growing social tension and it's a strategy to challenge and deconstruct an inescapable topic or a dominant system of thought which may feel liberating and alleviate psychological distress. Many people have shared that since the start of the pandemic, they have been feeling an overwhelming sense of doom whenever they frequent this forum. Taking the joke this far indicates an inability to read the room but it is not that great of an offense in my opinion and does not pose an overt threat. Certainly not enough to outweigh 8.5 thousand top quality posts, written with great attention to detail and analytical ability. A lot of the contributions were specifically tailored to forum members who are sick, which is very benevolent. The absurdist humour and the coprolalia outbursts were there from the start and the messages were encoded to signal playfulness.
+1

Back
Top Bottom