0CC765EA-E01D-4998-BE8C-8B6465788357.png

Peater

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Relax. No one, NO ONE is going to accept this. They're clearly up to something, but it's not whatever this is when taken a 'face value'.
Relax?

What are your thoughts?

Relax for me?
Far from it
It’ll make me fight
Be on guard

They have had their own flag since 2016 I believe

The only thing that has held them back was the good people of the LGTBQ said NO
They wouldn’t include them

That’s all it would take in my eyes
Meaning acceptance at a social level

FFF0553C-5334-4782-AEBD-32C6BAED7B78.png

OP
Peatful

Peatful

The backlash against these ideologies is growing – people are waking up.
Thx

I don’t see that locally here
In my neighborhood
Community
Schools
Or church

(i just wrote a post this past week stating so)

Peater

Relax?

What are your thoughts?
Maybe they are intentionally trying to discredit themselves so the UN can be disbanded, and a new organisation introduced.

Or it's just good old demoralisation agitprop.

That's just off the top of my head.

There's no way it will be legalised.

Eth

Jim Goad on an article that was published by USA Today at the beginning of 2022:

Does the “USA” in USA Today Stand for “Underage Sexual Attraction”?

Thirty years ago, no one thought that gay marriage would one day be legal.

Fifteen years ago, no one besides mental patients thought that “transgender people” were anything more than mental patients.

After the Trans Delusion wriggled its way up out of the muck to become the Great Cultural Divide, many predicted that the next sexual kink to be “normalized” was pedophilia. (One would think that part of the thrill of being a pedophile would reside in not being normal, but I’m neither a pedophile nor normal, so I can’t judge.)

It seems as if Salon was one of the first high-traffic media sites to “humanize” pedophiles in a 2012 article about “pedophiles who mean well,” a 2015 piece about a pedophile who “was not a monster or a molester,” and a 2017 firsthand account from a pedophile that caused such a kerfuffle, the site deleted it.

Allyn Walker is some kind of sexually ambiguous creature who looks as if a Skittles factory exploded in Pee Wee Herman’s face. Walker is the author of A Long, Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity. He agitates for the term “minor-attracted people’ instead of “pedophiles,” and says his main goal is “destigmatizing pedophilia.” Walker was recently pressured into resigning from his position at Old Dominion University, most likely because his views are about a decade or more ahead of the Perv Curve, meaning that although he’s hit the skids now, he will one day be honored as a prophet.

USA Today published an article last week that originally was titled “What the public keeps getting wrong about pedophilia,” but which an extremely defensive public eventually squeezed them into renaming “The complicated research behind pedophilia.” The article basically did nothing more than to draw a distinction between pedophilia — which some scientists say is a genetically predetermined orientation — and child molestation, which they define as an action not exclusive to pedophiles:

When most of the public thinks of pedophilia, they assume it’s synonymous with child sexual abuse. . . . Researchers who study pedophilia say the term describes an attraction, not an action, and using it interchangeably with “abuse” fuels misperceptions. . . . One of the most significant findings is that scientists who study the disorder say pedophilia is determined in the womb, though environmental factors may influence whether someone acts on an urge to abuse. . . . Not all people who sexually abuse children are pedophiles. Some pedophiles never abuse children, experts say, and some people who sexually abuse children do not sexually prefer them, but use them as a surrogate for an adult partner. They may be disinhibited and anti-social, with impulse control problems.

Everything sounded logical until I got to “impulse control problems,” which makes it sound as benign as eating too many cupcakes. That’s like calling a serial killer “moody.”

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Trailer half way down:

Momma

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom