The Agenda Being Pushed: the Normalization of Sex with Children

Mossy

View: https://twitter.com/Iainmackay8/status/1598248785192574976?s=20&t=E_2NntmLXSsGMbl_TcZJuA

In this video the brave man who spoke up is questioning the government's person And asking does he give commendation to the information he just told the crowd!!!
The government person is the deputy minister of Scotland John swinny

@Mossy
He does not even deny the content absolutely outrageous.

Superb follow up by him. He exposed their raunchy material and then challenges them to publicly affirm or deny support for such inappropriate content.

-Luke-

On Thursday, three members of Twitter's Trusty & Safety Council quit the company in a huff, claiming in a tweeted screed that the "safety and wellbeing of Twitter's users are on the decline" since Elon Musk took over.

The individuals in question - Anne Collier, Eirliani Abdul Rahman, and Lesley Podesta (niece of John Podesta) - wrote about how they've worked tirelessly on 'digital safety' - with Rahman proudly serving on the Council's "Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Prevention advisory group."
You can't make this ***t up.

Z

Zsazsa

yrt.png

View: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1601660414743687169

OP
Peatful

Peatful

B26584B2-BAB9-44B4-8FC8-8E771F81E900.png

Z

Zsazsa

This guy still makes superhero movies, just not for Disney anymore

Published July 20, 2018 6:19pm EDT
James Gunn responds to unearthed tweets about pedophilia: 'I have regretted them for many years'

He has his advocates though 👿

Dec 27, 2018
In July, Disney fired Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn. Cause for termination: a series of offensive tweets, in most cases about a decade old, that were circulated by a right-wing media personality. Gunn’s tweets, many of which were about molestation or pedophilia, were indefensible. But the method in which they were dug up, as well as the people who circulated them — bad-faith conspiracy theorists who used old jokes made in poor taste to brand Gunn as a pedophile — are part of a larger trend in which problematic or out-of-context tweets are being ripped from the past to ruin their author in the present.

Regina

This guy still makes superhero movies, just not for Disney anymore

Published July 20, 2018 6:19pm EDT
James Gunn responds to unearthed tweets about pedophilia: 'I have regretted them for many years'

He has his advocates though 👿

Dec 27, 2018
Jokes are jokes. From the little the link reveals, I'm an advocate for him too. He sounded like he 's joking about a very real culture.

Z

Zsazsa

Jokes are jokes. From the little the link reveals, I'm an advocate for him too. He sounded like he 's joking about a very real culture.
Might have been an overreaction leading to virtual lynching, hard to say at this point in time

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Well here you go.

Called this shtt a year ago.

Will it be brought in as easily as LGBTQ rights were?
Im afraid so.

They announce it.
Get people familiar with it.
Promote it in the media, movies, celebrity life.
Rally for it.
Keep talking about it like it’s normal.
Have special interest groups.
Have laws pass.

Boom.

Normal right?

OP
Peatful

Peatful

They link to articles from 2011-2014
What’s your point?

I hadn’t heard nor seen it discussed until this post created in Feb 2022.
Plus- i simply speculated. Putting two and two together.

Unfortunate if others saw it prior to that and dismissed it.

Z

Zsazsa

What’s your point?

I hadn’t heard nor seen it discussed until this post created in Feb 2022.
Plus- i simply speculated. Putting two and two together.

Unfortunate if others saw it prior to that and dismissed it.
My point is that it had been advocated in the MSM for several years with practically zero repercussion. It took all of us very long to realize that they were pushing it literally over our dead bodies.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom