The Agenda Being Pushed: the Normalization of Sex with Children

AlaskaJono

Are you familiar with Tony Green? NOLA gypsy jazz
No, but will check it out. I was going to the Maple Leaf Bar late 70.s early 80's. My dad lived just at the end of the street car line on carrolton. Radiators, and so much talent around. Especially round the quarter. I was young then so didn't go to Tipitina's too much. We had a family friend down in the French Quarter, and he was always hosting musicians, quite the arts supporter really. He had one or two Steinways in his place, and at least 8 or so other instruments, just in case someone walked in. Really an amazing place at that time. Music in the streets around Jackson Square, and so many little places all over the Quarter. Those 70's and early 80's Jazz Fest down at the Fair Grounds I remember well. Great Music and food. Simpler times.

ThinPicking

Careful watching this people, watch your own mind with a little more attention than the film itself. The soundtrack has strange binaural vibes about it.

Just because something's revealing doesn't necessarily mean it's good. There's temptation in everything.

Or give it a miss. If the mere sight of scummy "Saville" proverbially twists your stomach you're in or close to the right place.

Z

Zsazsa

dhh.png

View: https://twitter.com/EITC_Official/status/1569786796137127936

OP
Peatful

Peatful

734AFAA7-EE3B-48FE-BF55-AA3BA58A24BD.png

Z

Zsazsa

sp-1.png

View: https://twitter.com/SoniaSierra02/status/1572668762918207494

sp-2.png

Irene Montero justifies that children have sex “with whoever they want” if there is consent
September 22, 2022

The Minister for Equality, Irene Montero has encouraged children to have sex “with whoever they want”, as long as there is “consent”. This is how she defended it in the last Equality Commission in Congress, in which she exposed the trans law and the abortion law that her Ministry is promoting to be approved in parliament in the coming months.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

View attachment 42650

View: https://twitter.com/SoniaSierra02/status/1572668762918207494

View attachment 42651

Irene Montero justifies that children have sex “with whoever they want” if there is consent
September 22, 2022

Sick.
Sick in the worst way

tankasnowgod

However, no monetary or fiscal policy until further education 😂
While I have no desire to be a public figure, I do believe I understand the current financial system in the US better than you do.

Plus, it would basically be impossible to be more fiscally irresponsible than the public servants in the Federal Government have been the past 90 years since the bankruptcy in 1933. The Federal Government is over $31 Trillion in debt.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom