The Advanced Dopamine Enhancer: BrainX

Mauritio

There are many guys that report worsened erections from using Lysine supplementation, which lowers nitric oxide. NO is definitely needed in sufficient amounts to generate an erection.

Are you saying there are different pathways to stimulate sexual function in men? Ie. Hormonal modulations etc.
AFAIK CO2 can replace it completely in that regard.

Kunstruct

AFAIK CO2 can replace it completely in that regard.

Is anyone even claiming massive or strong erections on Lysine? I am not aware of this, yet I am aware how many say their EQ is not as good after a while on Lysine.

milkboi

Is anyone even claiming massive or strong erections on Lysine? I am not aware of this, yet I am aware how many say their EQ is not as good after a while on Lysine.

Lysine doesn't increase CO2 tho afaik, it just decreases NO. So if people rely on NO for erection quality, taking it away without providing a subsitute will have negative effects on eq.

How would you know that?

There is scientific literature available for the ingredients.

Also,NO is physiologic,an excess of inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase is implicated in a lot of disease-states,sure.

Thing is,even iNOS could still be protective,there is research that NO is decreasing Lipid-Peroxidation under certain
circumstances,so it could be viewed as an ill-guided surrogate for proper Vitamin E mediated Lipidprotection imo.

unphysiologic Excess has to be avoided though.

I came to the preliminary conclusion that the mechanism by which Hi-Salt diet leads,over time,to Hypertension
in so-called Salt-Sensitives (actually Sodium-Sensitive),
Hypertension-Patients who benefit from greatly reduced Sodium-intake,
also produce Erectile Dysfunction, by interfering with eNOS and Arginase.

Runenight201

Any way to do samples? I’m very strict towards taste. If it doesn’t taste good it won’t work for me. I do regularly consume coffee, so if the taste goes well with coffee I’d be very pleased.

That being said I’ve checked out your website and the fact that you know peats work makes me more inclined to trust your product vs any other nootropic product.

Oh yes in your experience do you take a full packet every time you dose up?

Looking forward to trying it out :)

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
There is scientific literature available for the ingredients.

Also,NO is physiologic,an excess of inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase is implicated in a lot of disease-states,sure.

Thing is,even iNOS could still be protective,there is research that NO is decreasing Lipid-Peroxidation under certain
circumstances,so it could be viewed as an ill-guided surrogate for proper Vitamin E mediated Lipidprotection imo.

unphysiologic Excess has to be avoided though.

Very much agree.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Any way to do samples? I’m very strict towards taste. If it doesn’t taste good it won’t work for me. I do regularly consume coffee, so if the taste goes well with coffee I’d be very pleased.

That being said I’ve checked out your website and the fact that you know peats work makes me more inclined to trust your product vs any other nootropic product.

Oh yes in your experience do you take a full packet every time you dose up?

Looking forward to trying it out :)

Hey man!

I will try and get a sample sent out to you as soon as we start manufacturing.

In terms of taste, have you ever had D-Ribose before? Beacuse that's all you will be able to taste (It's slightly sweet), but when mixed in long black coffee - it's basically not even noticeable.

In water it would be.

I usually use the individual ingredients on an as needed basis, because I have used it for a very long time.

The entire formula itself is a guaranteed good day for me. (Or good party for that matter - Ie. Pro-social, very confident, and in a playful sarcastic mood).

Runenight201

Hey man!

I will try and get a sample sent out to you as soon as we start manufacturing.

In terms of taste, have you ever had D-Ribose before? Beacuse that's all you will be able to taste (It's slightly sweet), but when mixed in long black coffee - it's basically not even noticeable.

In water it would be.

I usually use the individual ingredients on an as needed basis, because I have used it for a very long time.

The entire formula itself is a guaranteed good day for me. (Or good party for that matter - Ie. Pro-social, very confident, and in a playful sarcastic mood).

I like all of those states! In general I notice that my current attainment of those states require me to lose something. For instance, I can load up the coffee, sugar, milk, and fruit sugar smoothies, and I’ll be the brightest and most social I’ll ever be, but then I lose the ability to sit still and concentrate. The pedal will be to the medal and I will just want to go go go.

Or i can go in the opposite direction and eat only veggies, rice, and meat, with a lil bit of coffee and fruit, and I’ll be very composed, analytical. Not over abundance of energy, but very rational and steady. I won’t go out of my way to socialize, but I won’t have anxiety or an incapability either.

I think I could enjoy my veggie, rice, and meat diet with a lil bit of herbal stimulant to pleasant effects :)

Would it be something that could be taken every day, or is it best used on/off. Say like a day when I plan on being out in public a lot, meeting new people, doing things, etc...

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Catuaba is famous here in Brazil. They even make sexual performance enchanting drinks called Catuaba Selvagem and others.
figura-1frente.jpg

images

I have never tried these, but I would love to.

In Brazil, I'd imagine these herbs are highly respected.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I like all of those states! In general I notice that my current attainment of those states require me to lose something. For instance, I can load up the coffee, sugar, milk, and fruit sugar smoothies, and I’ll be the brightest and most social I’ll ever be, but then I lose the ability to sit still and concentrate. The pedal will be to the medal and I will just want to go go go.

Or i can go in the opposite direction and eat only veggies, rice, and meat, with a lil bit of coffee and fruit, and I’ll be very composed, analytical. Not over abundance of energy, but very rational and steady. I won’t go out of my way to socialize, but I won’t have anxiety or an incapability either.

I think I could enjoy my veggie, rice, and meat diet with a lil bit of herbal stimulant to pleasant effects :)

Would it be something that could be taken every day, or is it best used on/off. Say like a day when I plan on being out in public a lot, meeting new people, doing things, etc...

Apologies for the delayed response man.

Man you have excellent self-awareness, to be able to recognise how those foods can so profoundly impact your state of being is sick!!

BrainX is something that can definitely be taken for at least 14 days straight. This will give someone a really good opportunity to experience the full effects. I know people have experienced acute effects, but really after about 5 days, that's when the effects really begin to shine.

I personally use it when I'm going to parties or the "FIRST IMPRESSION" situation, where you really need to be ON point, witty, smart, funny and ultra confident. Basically cheating life haha.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter