"The Actual Cure For Male Pattern Baldness"

EquilibriumSW

I sent this message privately to Haidut, and was asked to share publicly. I did not test this hypothesis.

"Hi Haidut I want to leave this link here about Potassium Bicarbonate and Male Pattern Baldness, I am not the person who wrote it, I happened to find this and since its quite an unique take I leave it to you and Danny Roddy. If you could give your educated opinion on it id be thankful.

The actual cure for Male pattern baldness.

PS. I know that PUFAS, high Estrogen & specially Prolactin, Serotonin, Oxytocin, Cortisol, Aldosterone & Adrenaline, high TSH low tyroid are the main culprit. If to give my 2 cents I think DHT is just the body converting the remaining low Testosterone to mitigate tissue inflammation when all those other factors are playing in, say for instance after an ejaculation in males when Dopamine crashes."

If any of you happen to test this out, post your results below.

mangoes

“I will not post any picture before and after, your ******* bald man and you don’t have other choices to trust a random stranger on the internet”

loooool

Inaut

I’m pretty sure Peat approved foods like
Milk, OJ, ripe fruits and potatoes provide more than enough potassium if baldness comes down to potassium alone.. Nobody is correct baldness with this alone..

wavelength123

Potassium does seem to be at the top of the most overlooked minerals for proper metabolism. I’d rather obtain it from foods however but you can try KCO3 and report back.

Ditto for all vitamins, and magnesium, although those are quite extensively debated all over the Internet. But potassium not so much. Peat’s views on potassium being more important than insulin are quite singular which is mind boggling. Taeian Clarke also pushes high K and he’s of course not balding at all even though he’s pretty big and an androgen user (albeit mostly nandrolone)

I had read a n=1 Anecdote-study of a 1950ies Physician who claimed that reduction of Salt intake stopped Hairloss in his Patient;restart of the old amount of Salt also restarted hairloss.

Recoen

In reference to Lings work, make sure you have enough ATP/CO2 so the cytoplasm is structured correctly before supplementing potassium - even increasing high K foods. In a wet beriberi state K can be dangerous as it doesn’t go into the cell and can cause local electromagnetic field changes around the heart. B1 seems to be particularly important for getting K back into the cell and Na out. Ling showed Na substitutes for K in a low ATP state (c-values, also looking at their hydrated vs unhydrated diameters shows this too). This restores some of the membrane potential but obviously not like when K is. And the cell swells more because water is no longer leaving and some comes in.

Estradiol

Raising your Potassium will raise your Aldosterone levels.

Potassium is not something you want to mess with it. It can stop your heart.

zarrin77

Raising your Potassium will raise your Aldosterone levels.

Potassium is not something you want to mess with it. It can stop your heart.

That’s quite a lot of fear your putting here. Potassium supplementation can definitely be used safely, and can benefit many people. As just a personal example, my dad would get terrible calf cramps every night until I started giving him a 000 pill filled with K bicarb each night.

Also, the aldosterone won’t be anything to worry about if your sodium intake is adequate. People typically only run into problems here when they are doing a very low salt diet, but taking a lot of potassium.

I do think you should try to get as much from food, but as long as you start with less than 0.5g of K at a time (always with food), there shouldn’t be anything to worry about. Don’t buy potassium powder and down a ton of it at once.

An interesting way to take K bicarb is with “K water” which I posted about in the link below. It is a mix of K bicarb and taurine. When they are in solution together, they form weak bonds, which makes the taste a lot more mild, almost like regular water after the first sip as long as you don’t use too much.

Potassium Deficiency Makes Testosterone Plummet. Re-supplementation Restores It (rodent)

Last edited:

Recoen

That’s quite a lot of fear your putting here. Potassium supplementation can definitely be used safely, and can benefit many people. As just a personal example, my dad would get terrible calf cramps every night until I started giving him a 000 pill filled with K bicarb each night.

Also, the aldosterone won’t be anything to worry about if your sodium intake is adequate. People typically only run into problems here when they are doing a very low salt diet, but taking a lot of potassium.

I do think you should try to get as much from food, but as long as you start with less than 0.5g of K at a time (always with food), there shouldn’t be anything to worry about. Don’t buy potassium powder and down a ton of it at once.

An interesting way to take K bicarb is with “K water” which I posted about in the link below. It is a mix of K bicarb and taurine. When they are in solution together, they form weak bonds, which makes the taste a lot more mild, almost like regular water after the first sip as long as you don’t use too much.

Potassium Deficiency Makes Testosterone Plummet. Re-supplementation Restores It (rodent)
The taurine is synergistic with B1. This goes with what I posted above.

Estradiol

It's okay when you are deficient. But even slight rise in plasma potassium disturbs my heart personally. I confirmed this with blood tests. I think I'm hypersensitive to potassium.

Recoen

It's okay when you are deficient. But even slight rise in plasma potassium disturbs my heart personally. I confirmed this with blood tests. I think I'm hypersensitive to potassium.
Do you supplement thiamine?

TibRex

Potassium does seem to be at the top of the most overlooked minerals for proper metabolism. I’d rather obtain it from foods however but you can try KCO3 and report back.

Ditto for all vitamins, and magnesium, although those are quite extensively debated all over the Internet. But potassium not so much. Peat’s views on potassium being more important than insulin are quite singular which is mind boggling. Taeian Clarke also pushes high K and he’s of course not balding at all even though he’s pretty big and an androgen user (albeit mostly nandrolone)

@EquilibriumSW

Potassium bicarbonate is intended for topical use [and not internal supplementation] - to get rid of fungal growth in the hair according to the writer, Alex Bald [Source: https://medium.com/@baldnesscure14/the-actual-cure-for-male-pattern-baldness-c937879b872c ] :

"Here’s the cure and I will explain you why. The secret ingredient is potassium bicarbonate, my friend. Yes, it’s that simple. Potassium bicarbonate is an effective fungicide against powdery mildew and apple scab, allowed for use in organic farming..."

I think it's easier to use instead Nizoral / 2% Ketoconazole as it's specially formulated to tackle the fungal issue.

Last edited:

firebreather

I sent this message privately to Haidut, and was asked to share publicly. I did not test this hypothesis.

"Hi Haidut I want to leave this link here about Potassium Bicarbonate and Male Pattern Baldness, I am not the person who wrote it, I happened to find this and since its quite an unique take I leave it to you and Danny Roddy. If you could give your educated opinion on it id be thankful.

The actual cure for Male pattern baldness.

PS. I know that PUFAS, high Estrogen & specially Prolactin, Serotonin, Oxytocin, Cortisol, Aldosterone & Adrenaline, high TSH low tyroid are the main culprit. If to give my 2 cents I think DHT is just the body converting the remaining low Testosterone to mitigate tissue inflammation when all those other factors are playing in, say for instance after an ejaculation in males when Dopamine crashes."

If any of you happen to test this out, post your results below.

So what did Haidut say?

wavelength123

So now we gotta trust a Quebecer who doesn’t even provide pictures of his seemingly great progress from Nw3 to 1.5? Lol. Kidding, bc I agree with what he writes, but he would’ve received a few extra bitcoins had he shared selfies.

OP
E

EquilibriumSW

So what did Haidut say?[/QUOT

Went as folows:

Haidut: "
Thanks, but please post this on the forum instead. If you send only to me, nobody else benefits from this information."

EquilibriumSW: "I didn't because I did not test this on myself, since you are more knowledgeable and make the supplements/medications I was wondering if Potassium Bicarbonate would be a good ingredient for you to test alongside SOLBAN (added to it) in your lab. To see if it actual does anything and then share with people (I have no means of testing it myself)."

Haidut: "There are literally thousands of chemicals, which have studies on them for hair loss. Do you think we have the time/resources to test all of them? It is better to post on the forum and ask a much bigger group of people if they have experience with it and if ti provided any benefit."

Infarouge

Could be the bicarb is antifungal. Many peeps report topical baking soda for hairloss. Finasteride, ketoconazole and many other hairgrowth agents are antifungal.

The theory that salt or any any other common foodstuff is the root of hairloss is somewhat naive in the light that only some people are susceptible.

TibRex

Could be the bicarb is antifungal. Many peeps report topical baking soda for hairloss. Finasteride, ketoconazole and many other hairgrowth agents are antifungal.

The theory that salt or any any other common foodstuff is the root of hairloss is somewhat naive in the light that only some people are susceptible.

S. Bicarbonate has been used to remove fungal infection in athlete's foot. This is probably where Alex Bald got the idea or inspiration to use it on the scalp.
  • "Baking soda has an alkaline property that helps to balance the pH level of the feet which creates an unfavorable environment for fungus and bacteria to survive.
  • It is a potent anti-fungal agent that destroys infection-causing fungus and eliminates foot odor associated with athlete’s foot."
{ Source: How to Use Baking Soda for Athlete’s Foot }

Applying to the scalp may not be a good thing as the scalp's ideal pH is acidic, not alkaline, so ruling out a long-term use of SB. SB is also used in gardening, farming, etc to get rid of powdery mildew and other fungal infections. Check it out here :
Effects of Sodium Bicarbonate on Plant Growth

Kenny

I had read a n=1 Anecdote-study of a 1950ies Physician who claimed that reduction of Salt intake stopped Hairloss in his Patient;restart of the old amount of Salt also restarted hairloss.
fascinating - think you could link it to me?