THE 5G CRISIS

How is harm verified? EPA says glyphosates are safe. CDC says vaccines are harmless. Aha says PUFAs are essential. These are verified?
Exactly what I thought too.

DaveFoster

why do women tend to be more left-leaning in their beliefs, while men tend to be more conservative? Maybe it's biology affecting thoughts, maybe it's class status, or maybe it's environment.
It's biology, but none of those three exist in a vacuum; they're all interdependent. How would socioeconomic class affect your thought patterns without passing through the medium of the nervous system? That's absurd.

LiveWire

How is harm verified? EPA says glyphosates are safe. CDC says vaccines are harmless. Aha says PUFAs are essential. These are verified?

Well where is the wifi harm? It’s everywhere, all the time, with multiple sources. With the exception of a few hypochondriac snowflakes and the extremely few genuinely hypersensitive individuals, there doesn’t appear to be any harm.

At this point in time, it doesn’t matter what anyone says about wifi, you can see for yourself.

yerrag

Well where is the wifi harm? It’s everywhere, all the time, with multiple sources. With the exception of a few hypochondriac snowflakes and the extremely few genuinely hypersensitive individuals, there doesn’t appear to be any harm.

At this point in time, it doesn’t matter what anyone says about wifi, you can see for yourself.
You can say the same about people who are "genuinely hypersensitive" to glyphosates, vaccines, and PUFA?

That sounds like an argument that corporations would use to avoid responsibility. Just because something is "everywhere, all the time, with multiple sources", it doesn't mean it's safe. In my state there is violence and crimes pretty much everywhere, all the time, from multiple people, so that, in your view, means it isn't bad anymore? They literally set 2 buses on fire not very far from where I live, and I was close enough to the area to hear na exchange of fire between the criminals and the police. Same thing for PUFA: it's everywhere and everyone eats it, but you have to be more than generous to ignore the awful state of health of even teenagers nowadays. Just look at pictures from people from even just 100 years ago and compare that to people of the same age from today. Or maybe one is a "snowflake hypochondriac" just because they want a healthy life.

If you're not affected( or doesn't realize that you are), then fine, I'm glad you aren't, but no need to be dismissive of other people's experiences.

LiveWire

You can say the same about people who are "genuinely hypersensitive" to glyphosates, vaccines, and PUFA?

There is a fair amount of studies supporting the negative effects of PUFA. Show me a study showing the same for wifi - aside from the few that involve practically microwaving rats.

LiveWire

That sounds like an argument that corporations would use to avoid responsibility. Just because something is "everywhere, all the time, with multiple sources", it doesn't mean it's safe. In my state there is violence and crimes pretty much everywhere, all the time, from multiple people, so that, in your view, means it isn't bad anymore? They literally set 2 buses on fire not very far from where I live, and I was close enough to the area to hear na exchange of fire between the criminals and the police. Same thing for PUFA: it's everywhere and everyone eats it, but you have to be more than generous to ignore the awful state of health of even teenagers nowadays. Just look at pictures from people from even just 100 years ago and compare that to people of the same age from today. Or maybe one is a "snowflake hypochondriac" just because they want a healthy life.

If you're not affected( or doesn't realize that you are), then fine, I'm glad you aren't, but no need to be dismissive of other people's experiences.

Look man, I’m not happy about radiation. I only use my phone on loudspeaker, I bought my kid a cushioned stand for his tablet to increase the distance from his lap. I also have a wifi timer, as pointless as it is, given other networks around me. But these are precautions, to be on the safe side, and they are as much as I’m willing to do in this regards, as I think that stressing any more over it would likely be more detrimental to my health and shorten my life more than going with the flow and accept the exposure as it is.

Because aside from moving into the wilderness, there is absolutely NOTHING one can do about it. You won’t stop your neighbors’ wifi, you won’t stop the 5G expansion, but fighting it and letting it frustrate you and let the feelings of rage, fear or injustice eat you from inside, is guaranteed to hurt you, whereas the 5G the harm is only a possibility.

Last edited:

yerrag

There is a fair amount of studies supporting the negative effects of PUFA. Show me a study showing the same for wifi - aside from the few that involve practically microwaving rats.
Is an anecdotal evidence enough? I was having nocturia and when I went to sleep in a room that can't be reached by wifi and by dect cordless phone signals, I started to sleep well and not have to wake up at night to pee as much, only waking up once as compared to 3-4x before.

Why don't you turn off your wifi and turn off the dect phone for 1 week and find out if you can feel any better from it?

LiveWire

Is an anecdotal evidence enough? I was having nocturia and when I went to sleep in a room that can't be reached by wifi and by dect cordless phone signals, I started to sleep well and not have to wake up at night to pee as much, only waking up once as compared to 3-4x before.

Why don't you turn off your wifi and turn off the dect phone for 1 week and find out if you can feel any better from it?

Yeah, sorry man, I don’t want to take your experience from you, but that is ridiculously not enough.

Look man, I’m not happy about radiation. I only use my phone on loudspeaker, I bought a my kid a cushioned stand for his tablet to increase the distance from his body. I also have a wifi timer, as pointless as it is, given other networks around me. But these are precautions, to be on the safe side, and they are as much as I’m willing to do in this regards, as I think that stressing any more over it would likely be more detrimental to my health and shorten my life more than going with the flow and accept the exposure as it is.

Because aside from moving into the wilderness, there is absolutely NOTHING one can do about it. You won’t stop your neighbors’ wifi, you won’t stop the 5G expansion, but fighting it and letting it frustrate you and let the feelings of rage, fear or injustice eat you from inside, is guaranteed to hurt you, whereas the 5G the harm is only a possibility.
Yeah, I'm not happy about it either, and good on you for those measures, especially with your kid, since they will likely become normal to him and not feel like he has to worry about this or that. I think those simple measures can go a long way, since, just like PUFA, the damage isn't done in one day or two or even 100 days. It's the years and years of consistent exposure that eventually causes a disease that is hard to trace back due to the lack of a strong accute reaction.

Yes, moving to a rural/wild area as far away from cities as possible, if one is up to the change of scenery and overall way of living, is the best way to avoid these invisible forms of pollution, as well as the visible ones.

I agree that frustration and rage and negative emotions in general are best not cultivated. I do think that they can be useful, though, since insatisfaction is one of the strongest ways to stimulate change( for the better). Being passive, especially when it comes to these big changes that envolve a lot people from the "top" with certain interests in certain important things going their way, can actually cause more stress in the long run than stressing a little now and just relaxing when a good change happens or is close to happening. Imagine if Ray Peat hadn't critized and pointed out the misconceptions and errors of mainstream medicine. Simply by making a pregnant women aware that plenty of protein and sodium is crucial for keeping both the her and baby healthy, you can change the future of a human being for the better!

An experiment where rats who were immobilized and developed ulcers as a consequence shows that rebelling against something perceived as bad prevents the ulcers. if you don't act upon the desire for change and rebeldy caused by insatisfatcion or discomfort, you will suffer negative effects. Sure, if you try to think that there is nothing wrong with society, then you will have no desire to change, and won't realize that you're being opressed and "immobilized". I see this a lot as a way to comfort oneself when things are bad, but the thing is, there is always something that can be done to improve things, and desperate people don't have enough energy to realize this. So it's the perception of the inability to remedy something that is harmful, or at least much more harmful, than rage or fear itself.

Also, changes don't need to happens instantly. As long as progress is perceived, then the stress will be low. Changing things too fast may also not be good.

yerrag

Yeah, sorry man, I don’t want to take your experience from you, but that is ridiculously not enough.

Thanks for your understanding. I'm sure you were waiting for that study to come out before your burned your finger the tenth time.

Cirion

I have plenty of anecdotal experience. From falling asleep in my car a lot -- (using bluetooth/your phone in you car gives you serious RF radiation, hitting the brakes blasts your brain with about 200x the recommended electrical field exposure to name a couple...), major brain fog when my router and smart-thermostat was still on (massive RF radiation), having less fragmented sleep turning off my phone and router at night, I have more than enough experience to prove it to myself. I have no need for studies, but that said, I can respect the desire to find some. Actually, there has been research done. I recommend looking into Nicolas Pineault, he is what I consider the pioneer into EMF and all the problems that come from it. He is very well read, and yet very down to earth and easy to understand. Reading his book really opened my eyes. "The Non Tinfoil Hat Guide to EMF". He explains the science, does indeed go over many scientific studies, explains why its an issue, and then goes over many anecdotal accounts as well as scientific studies, and then ways you can mitigate it. A short but interesting book.

Gone Peating

I have plenty of anecdotal experience. From falling asleep in my car a lot -- (using bluetooth/your phone in you car gives you serious RF radiation, hitting the brakes blasts your brain with about 200x the recommended electrical field exposure to name a couple...), major brain fog when my router and smart-thermostat was still on (massive RF radiation), having less fragmented sleep turning off my phone and router at night, I have more than enough experience to prove it to myself. I have no need for studies, but that said, I can respect the desire to find some. Actually, there has been research done. I recommend looking into Nicolas Pineault, he is what I consider the pioneer into EMF and all the problems that come from it. He is very well read, and yet very down to earth and easy to understand. Reading his book really opened my eyes. "The Non Tinfoil Hat Guide to EMF". He explains the science, does indeed go over many scientific studies, explains why its an issue, and then goes over many anecdotal accounts as well as scientific studies, and then ways you can mitigate it. A short but interesting book.

Lol would you mind giving the cliffs? I have too many books on my reading list rn

Cirion

Lol would you mind giving the cliffs? I have too many books on my reading list rn

- FCC probably knows that EMF are harmful, and they don't care. Serious studies haven't been done by the FCC since the 90s when 3g, 4g all that didn't exist yet and safety EMF standards are still based upon the studies done in the 90s and have no relevance in a 4g, 5g world.
- Most countries other than the united states recognize EMF are harmful, especially some countries like Israel which is one of the few countries to have very strict EMF limits.
- Even cell phone manufacturers know that you shouldn't hold a phone directly against your head and it is even shown in the fine print (which nobody reads anymore) probably so no one can sue them when they get brain cancer.
- Popular opinion is that ionizing radiation is the only radiation that is harmful. This is false. Non-ionizing radiation, while it may not heat as much as ionizing radiation, comes with its own problems. Heat was the only factor considered in the 90s though. There was little to no study into the main issues that non-ionizing radiation poses, which is signals. Wifi, 4g sends out signals to phones, but the problem is these signals also get interpreted by our bodies because our bodies also run off low level electricity. However, they are unnatural signals and confuse our body, and cause havoc like leaky gut, leaky blood brain barrier, disruption of voltage gate calcium channel, just to name a couple. EMF also triggers inflammation in the body, which triggers the whole stress pathway that RP speaks of constantly (serotonin, tryptophan, estrogen, cortisol, adrenaline) and studies have shown increased white blood cell count (triggering of immune system) and destruction of red blood cells (apoptosis). strong electrical fields are so potent they can actually do things like light a light bulb. You can see this for yourself (Well, I'm not gonna be attempting this though lol) by holding a light bulb up 50-100 ft from high voltage power lines (500,000V) and it will literally light up.
- Plenty of studies have been done showing the harmful effects on humans living near cell towers ranging from lower end problems like depression, fatigue, irritability, confusion to higher end problems like cancer. Studies have shown there is a clear relationship to people living near to cell towers and higher occurrence of depression, fatigue, irritability etc. This effect is seen as far away as 400-500 meters from cell towers. Within 50 feet of cell towers, occurrence of symptoms is nearly 100% (Occurrence of fatigue was something like 80%+).
- Mitigation strategies involve using speakerphone with your phone (never put it against your face), using 3G instead of 4G, using airplane mode or turning it off entirely especially when sleeping or when you must put it in your pocket. Turn off your wireless on router when going to bed, and even during the day (if you can use ethernet instead), make sure you sleeping environment is low in magnetic and electric fields (turn off breaker in your bedroom for added protection). Or at least make sure electrical appliances are far from your bed. Find the place in your home that is lowest EMF and use that as your bedroom.
- Ideal #... at least for sleeping, forget the # off hand but I know I aim for 0.1mG or less magnetic, 0.0 EF (quite achievable when you turn off breaker and/or move all electrical appliance), and 0.001 mW/m^2 RF (This is the most difficult one, but achievable if you go somewhere shielded like the basement for me. Yes I sleep in my basement... Just not my mom's basement =P)

Last edited:

LiveWire

1G and 2G technologies were massively more energy emitting than 3 or 4G

Cirion

1G and 2G technologies were massively more energy emitting than 3 or 4G

I believe Nick speaks to that, but off the top of my head I forget exactly what he said. Even if that's true (Can't remember if it is or not), what actually matters is the effect of the SIGNALS not the energy itself (Refer back to what I mention that Nick says about the whole heating of ionizating radiation vs. the heating effects of non-ionizing radiation). You don't need a lot of power to disrupt signals in the body, considering, that the body runs off very low levels of electricity (I believe to the tune of millivolts) so it doesn't take much to disrupt your internal bodily signals. Your body has aspects similar to a computer in that regard, since pulses of electricity flow to and from your brain to the rest of your body sending various commands to your organs, muscles, skin, brain 24/7. So it makes a lot of sense that since computers can send and receive information via wi-fi, that your body will intercept these same signals. The problem is that these signals were meant for computers, not humans, so your body doesn't know how to use this information and because it is a foreign signal it can't understand, treats it like a foreign invader and activates the stress/immune response.

Also, back then we weren't flooded with signals 24/7. Very few people had cell phones, and cell towers were very rare, public wi-fi wasn't a thing, tablets weren't a thing, etc etc...

Last edited:

Gone Peating

- FCC probably knows that EMF are harmful, and they don't care. Serious studies haven't been done by the FCC since the 90s when 3g, 4g all that didn't exist yet and safety EMF standards are still based upon the studies done in the 90s and have no relevance in a 4g, 5g world.
- Most countries other than the united states recognize EMF are harmful, especially some countries like Israel which is one of the few countries to have very strict EMF limits.
- Even cell phone manufacturers know that you shouldn't hold a phone directly against your head and it is even shown in the fine print (which nobody reads anymore) probably so no one can sue them when they get brain cancer.
- Popular opinion is that ionizing radiation is the only radiation that is harmful. This is false. Non-ionizing radiation, while it may not heat as much as ionizing radiation, comes with its own problems. Heat was the only factor considered in the 90s though. There was little to no study into the main issues that non-ionizing radiation poses, which is signals. Wifi, 4g sends out signals to phones, but the problem is these signals also get interpreted by our bodies because our bodies also run off low level electricity. However, they are unnatural signals and confuse our body, and cause havoc like leaky gut, leaky blood brain barrier, disruption of voltage gate calcium channel, just to name a couple. EMF also triggers inflammation in the body, which triggers the whole stress pathway that RP speaks of constantly (serotonin, tryptophan, estrogen, cortisol, adrenaline) and studies have shown increased white blood cell count (triggering of immune system) and destruction of red blood cells (apoptosis). strong electrical fields are so potent they can actually do things like light a light bulb. You can see this for yourself (Well, I'm not gonna be attempting this though lol) by holding a light bulb up 50-100 ft from high voltage power lines (500,000V) and it will literally light up.
- Plenty of studies have been done showing the harmful effects on humans living near cell towers ranging from lower end problems like depression, fatigue, irritability, confusion to higher end problems like cancer. Studies have shown there is a clear relationship to people living near to cell towers and higher occurrence of depression, fatigue, irritability etc. This effect is seen as far away as 400-500 meters from cell towers. Within 50 feet of cell towers, occurrence of symptoms is nearly 100% (Occurrence of fatigue was something like 80%+).
- Mitigation strategies involve using speakerphone with your phone (never put it against your face), using 3G instead of 4G, using airplane mode or turning it off entirely especially when sleeping or when you must put it in your pocket. Turn off your wireless on router when going to bed, and even during the day (if you can use ethernet instead), make sure you sleeping environment is low in magnetic and electric fields (turn off breaker in your bedroom for added protection). Or at least make sure electrical appliances are far from your bed. Find the place in your home that is lowest EMF and use that as your bedroom.
- Ideal #... at least for sleeping, forget the # off hand but I know I aim for 0.1mG or less magnetic, 0.0 EF (quite achievable when you turn off breaker and/or move all electrical appliance), and 0.001 mW/m^2 RF (This is the most difficult one, but achievable if you go somewhere shielded like the basement for me. Yes I sleep in my basement... Just not my mom's basement =P)

Nice! Thanks for the response man

Gone Peating

I normally use a bluetooth headset in the office when making calls but I just realized that's probably as bad as using a cellphone next to the head.

Does a Cisco office phone present the same issues when held close to the head?

Repas du soir

Einstein was deeply embedded in a highly political cabal way before he arrived in America. There are a lot of criticisms that his achievements in physics are overblown because this same cabal promoted him for their cause.
I have also heard he plagiarized other people's work, and when he was confronted about it, he claimed they were being anti-semitic.

LiveWire

I normally use a bluetooth headset in the office when making calls but I just realized that's probably as bad as using a cellphone next to the head.

Does a Cisco office phone present the same issues when held close to the head?

No way bluetooth is in any way comparable to an actual cell phone radiation

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals